JoJo Siwa

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JoJo Siwa

Post by AlexVause »

New thread!

For those who don't know her, she is one of the Dance Moms kids.
She left the show on her own will when her YouTube channel started taking off and started making big bucks with Claire's.
Panders to a really young child-crowd although she's already 14.

Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeV2O_ ... BZHY3bJgsA
Her vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/1jessalynn
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsjojosiwa/?hl=en

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: JoJo Siwa

Post by Changeofheart »

Thank you for making this!
-
I was watching today's vlog and Jojo went to Toys R Us and bought one of those big electric ride on cars that's meant for 5 year olds. It cost $500 and she can barely fit in it. She's 14 years old. I can't imagine buying or even wanting one of those at 14. There's nothing wrong with being young(er) at heart but $500......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I just don't understand why she dresses like she does, and sings those stupid songs. She really does look like an overgrown 2 year old. And she's going through that coltish stage, where she's all arms and legs, so she looks especially freakish in those tutus. And I think her hairline is receding from the way she wears it up all the time.
She'll collab with _anyone_ she's been collabing with Sav and Cole, and trying to suck up to Jake Paul. She was hanging out with Bratayley, but once Hannie took off they dropped her like a hot potato.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Her style has been part of her brand since she started and I can't help but wonder if she really likes to dress that way. I definitely agree about her hairline, it wouldn't shock me if she started losing hair. Jojo's mother's been bleaching her hair since she was a toddler, that combined with using 4 (!!!) tight ponytail holders every time she does her signature side pony w/ a bow look, can't be good.

a33QyUy7
Debater
Debater

Post by a33QyUy7 »

lmmomSD wrote:I just don't understand why she dresses like she does

Her mom. The lady is completely crazy and has been since she got JoJo on Abby Lee Millers dance show years and years ago. She was determined to make the child a star.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Wow, she's aready 14 now. - Can't wait for the moment when she breaks free of her stupid look-I'm-still-9yo uniform. For entertainement sake I hope she does a Miley and goes all out.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

I was scrolling facebook when I saw this

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I don't understand why her mom will put her on multiple TV TV shows and YouTube channels etc but won't put in her in speech therapy. It would probably help her out a lot

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

I feel like her mom, Jessalyn, is the type to be more of a parent than a friend. It also makes me believe that Jojo can do whatever she wants as long as she stays on brand in the public eye

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

lip wrote:Wow, she's aready 14 now. - Can't wait for the moment when she breaks free of her stupid look-I'm-still-9yo uniform. For entertainement sake I hope she does a Miley and goes all out.
I hope she chops her hair off like Miley did too.

pleasebenice_1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pleasebenice_1 »

Have one question here: the iMac. In JoJo's room tour, there was no mention of it of sight of it. In fact, ever since the Xmas video, we haven't seen that 1,500 dollar iMac out of its box! I have an second hand iMac G5 which I saved up for

a33QyUy7
Debater
Debater

Post by a33QyUy7 »

She's totally gonna rebel.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Took me long enough to find this lol

I just gave in and watched her 'why I left dance moms vlog' and while it was obviously clickbait (she said she left because she got an offer from Nickelodeon) she filmed it in her room and it's COVERED in her own merch. This girl takes self-promotion to a whole new level. I get that she needs to promote the stuff, but there's something creepy about sleeping in a room where your face and your name are plastered everywhere. I looked up the stuff on Amazon and she calls herself 'A true ambassador of anti-bullying' lmao. I haven't watched a full episode of Dance Moms in years, but when I first saw them on Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, she and her mom were extremely bitchy and mean.

Her hair line is clearly reciding and why does she yell all the time? I got a headache just from that one video.
I should probably be working...

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

montsecll6 wrote:Took me long enough to find this lol

I just gave in and watched her 'why I left dance moms vlog' and while it was obviously clickbait (she said she left because she got an offer from Nickelodeon) she filmed it in her room and it's COVERED in her own merch. This girl takes self-promotion to a whole new level. I get that she needs to promote the stuff, but there's something creepy about sleeping in a room where your face and your name are plastered everywhere. I looked up the stuff on Amazon and she calls herself 'A true ambassador of anti-bullying' lmao. I haven't watched a full episode of Dance Moms in years, but when I first saw them on Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, she and her mom were extremely bitchy and mean.

Her hair line is clearly reciding and why does she yell all the time? I got a headache just from that one video.

I’m glad someone else finds her room creepy. She’s truly obsessed with the merch aspect of things.
Oh god, the yelling. It kills me. I can’t watch a full video of hers without getting annoyed.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Image ImageImage
Look at this, it looks like she’s standing in the middle of a department store but nope, it’s just a room in her house so she can show off all her products to friends and family. I understand being proud of your success but keeping 5K items in a room is just.....

truecorner

Post by truecorner »

Changeofheart wrote:Image ImageImage
Look at this, it looks like she’s standing in the middle of a department store but nope, it’s just a room in her house so she can show off all her products to friends and family. I understand being proud of your success but keeping 5K items in a room is just.....
Oh my goodness... This looks like the kind of room a stalker would keep.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She gives stuff to people who collab with her. It's weird. They come to her house to do a video, and get a "tour", including the merch room, and they all get something to remember their amazing day with JoJo. Can you imagine say, Taylor Swift doing that? "Thanks for coming to my house-- have a t-shirt"?

truecorner

Post by truecorner »

lmmomSD wrote:She gives stuff to people who collab with her. It's weird. They come to her house to do a video, and get a "tour", including the merch room, and they all get something to remember their amazing day with JoJo. Can you imagine say, Taylor Swift doing that? "Thanks for coming to my house-- have a t-shirt"?

Got to promo that merch.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Following

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

A Christmas tree made up of Jojo merch.......they can really take anything and turn it into a way to promo her. At least they have a normal tree in another room of the house.

Return to “Celebrity”