Erika Costell

Jansport
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erika Costell

Post by Jansport »

She looks evil. She has a bitter, cruel face. Her body is doing all the work for her which is pathetic. She looks like the type of person willing to hurt anyone to get her way

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

looking really bad these days and yes she looks evil!! she got the karma tattoo removed... maybe bc it reminded her of the karma that bit her in the ass?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

I don't mean to be rude because I dont watch Erika's videos and have no issues with her but........ Im confused on how she could even do modeling...... What's up with her face? Its not cute. I assumed she must have had a hair lip and got surgery or something. It looks messed up around the nose/lips area.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

she looks more like a real housewife than a 20something insta model tbh
i dont know why she's in a skinny contest w the world trying to be the skinniest person

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

she has a wide/round face naturally , i am 99 percent sure she uses juvederm to define her cheeks and correct some asymmetry she has going on the cheek/jaw. she is always at a beauty med spa getting treatments done.

not sure why she thinks she's a working model, she is not signed to a legit agency, has never been published and almost every makeup / beauty guru has better features than her.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

there's little to no info on her modeling career, she is only listed on dans talent group. if Wilhemina happened she wasn't w them for long and never updated her linkedin. wouldn't put it past her if she had a meeting/offer w them but put it on her resume and never took it off when it didn't go through... every other page w her stats is referencing her linkedin and has some bs that she worked for Calvin Klein which is not true either.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Jansport wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:02 pm
She looks evil. She has a bitter, cruel face. Her body is doing all the work for her which is pathetic. She looks like the type of person willing to hurt anyone to get her way

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
She does! Like an evil villain in a movie. Ezma from the Emporer's New Groove comes to mind. Very harsh features and looking rough.

Her "modeling" career is nonexistent. I have never seen her on any advertisements anywhere. Shes just another replaceable Instamodel

Also how bad are her views now? Even her music video hasn't hit 1 mil views despite being up for 2 weeks

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Lmao her fans think she's one step closer to walking the Victoria Secret because she did an ad for them

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

she is def the psycho ex. jake thought alissa was 2 much but every one of erikas song is about his thots or alissa. i dont know if she is just doing it for clout anymore, looks like it's more just being vindictive and petty. her whole existence/career is hinged on this relationship

i know we had this discussion before but to me he started a relationship w his assistant (erika) after an absolute fail one w alissa….it was a rebound/ weird toxic friend w benefits situation. there's times he would story erika coming to the team 10 mansion at night waiting as a booty call.

i agree, he was always more creative w alisssa, they both have the same humor. erika has total unfunny bitch girl humor.

if he couldn't keep it in his pants they obv should not be together. the fandom makes it seem like they were such a great couple but it looked like jake makes big gestures and talks little of his feelings and erika was waiting on him but never loved him bc he has wandering eyes. rlly seems like they never discussed their feelings, that song thots not feelings can be applied to her cause she seems like a cold b who just plays games until she thinks it safe to love.

in terms of her career, she is going the music video for views route using jake for clout no less

also putting out that type of song and being proud of it is so petty when jake actually has kept real quiet about her, girl has literal no moral compass.

she keeps claiming jake as hers but i think he was never hers, he tried to replace his broken feelings caused by alissa by being w erika. he knew he couldn't salvage what happened between him and alissa so he went for the other girl.

the biggest question i have about her is what did erika do at team 10??????????????? thats all i want to know. looks like she ordered supplies and schedule him in for meetings, booked tickets. doesn't look like she had a big creative influence, most of that was jake and nick. i always felt like she THINKS she had a big role in the company, when she was just...a personal assistant.

btw think her fillers are dissolved or on their way to being , her cheeks aren't so high up but now her face looks bloated like she was stung by a million bees again, sorry girl can't win.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:22 am
I said this earlier but, it's entirely her own fault because she let her personal AND professional identites get linked with Jake/Jerika/Team10.
I don't understand how she's 5yrs older than Jake, has a business degree and didn't have any forethought about that. :? :? :?
i don't get it either she might just be that unaware and blinded by her ego and think she gained popularity through her own merit/ personality not bc ppl go crazy for ships/her association to jake.
Yup. It's telling that she told Shane what a bad idea it was for Jake to have all those people living there (even though the entire company was built around that concept in the first house and Jake has more than enough room for everyone). I think she may have said Greg shouldn't live there. Which is exactly what Nick tried to get Jake to do twice (get his dad to leave). Then Nick was out.

Like...you don't get someone to choose between family. Never works.
yes, she rlly had no place to share gregs situation to shane, I remember she said something like.. 'everyone tells me everything'…as if she was proud to be an opportunist gossip queen.

you make a good point about the business model, it's set up to house ppl, she put on airs wanting to make the house normal (nice living room etc) but the house functions as their set/backdrop.

I find jake having his trainer / friends live in the house fulfill not only his business goals but also motivates him to keep working and it's just a nice thing to do if u have money and a big mansion to invite ppl to share the wealth.
There was a lie detector video where she flat refused to answer the question "Do you love me?" from Jake.
hmm...seems like something a gold digger would do. im kinda pressed that jake called alissa a gold digger but not erika. there's so many red flags as to why erika was motivated by fame.
I fully agree with you.
Jake and Logan have serious abandoment issues stemming from their childhood. Jake is very clingy and can't tolerate being alone. Logan is closed off emotionally and avoidant. Logan wants a relationship but can't open up.
yes
She was Jake's PA then Talent then Team10 COO. COO is like a Vice-President. Which makes look Nick and Erika look terrible because Jake's talent pool is under utilized. There skill set seems limited. They should've had arrangements made to get further training. (Stage combat certification, acting, writing workshops and etc) It looks like none of that happened.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232762
nick passed over his position to her but dont think she was a capable COO. she shows little business acumen (have u seen the vlog where she hires two assistants for herself while she was a PA?) the way she handles her channel shows lack of ingenuity too, her editor saves her vlogs, she also tried to go the kardashian route but she is scatter brained /can’t narrate or string scenes together that it flopped. if she were smart she could have created something along the lines of jakes business model, but instead she went backwards and started marketing as “team costell” a business entity entirely built around herself. (something talent when they branch off would do but she was admin since conception wouldn't u think she would be more business savvy) the most innovative idea was their business model,they just needed to tweak it, like you said, maybe manage the talent so they acquire better skill sets. jake seems like he let his member do jack all which backfired bc almost all stopped posting content at some point. but anyway that is why i think she had 0 creative input in creating/at team 10.

i think her PA job was replaced by meg zelly and all meg did was manage jakes time etc. ... and now erika has her own assistant that gets her coffee everyday and does pharmacy runs for her... she just sounds snakey diva who is building a music career entirely off her famous ex, she is def not an intelligent "boss btch" like she claims.

..... i was searching 'erika costell interview' to find more about her business background, instead i found a video where she states she dropped out of college....so she never got her degree. her linkedin is LIES

she tells her story at 3:40 she says she came to LA and tried her best to stay there bc she didn't want to go back to college in Tennessee.

also sorry this post is so long i just kept writing :rofl:

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:29 pm

So this happened today. Trav and Cor (Tydus' parents) did a vlog and basically Jake's been talking to a girl. Looks like he's caught feelings too as he refers to taking things slow and his busy schedule and etc...I can't catch the name he says at all though. :(
I think Jake's getting over/gotten over Erika.

Jake also said something about having "tea" on twitter with a poll so I wonder if he'll be introducing anyone to the vlogs?

This is Trav and Cor's video. Jake's in the last 6 minutes or so.

good for jake he should stay away from snakebitch and release uncut and all his tea. the girl has a whole ep on him , it's the least he can do.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

badness wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:29 pm

So this happened today. Trav and Cor (Tydus' parents) did a vlog and basically Jake's been talking to a girl. Looks like he's caught feelings too as he refers to taking things slow and his busy schedule and etc...I can't catch the name he says at all though. :(
I think Jake's getting over/gotten over Erika.

Jake also said something about having "tea" on twitter with a poll so I wonder if he'll be introducing anyone to the vlogs?

This is Trav and Cor's video. Jake's in the last 6 minutes or so.

good for jake he should stay away from snakebitch and release uncut and all his tea. the girl has a whole ep on him , it's the least he can do.
good for him honestly!

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

u guys her new songs r all written by talented singer/song writers, she went to a music camp and had teams of ppl write her an entire EP. no wonder the music is better but i wish she would credit the ppl who actually wrote the melodies / lyrics or tag them at least. The Wavys wrote thots not feelings.

mmmkr123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mmmkr123 »

I came here to say that I know Erika did not finish college but I see someone else above stated it already! (@badness - sorry won't let me quote you for some reason!) But yeah I hate that people think she has a degree, she knows this is what people think and never discusses it. Not that you need one to be successful but she omits the fact that she didn't end up graduating from Mid Tennessee State whenever she talks about college on the vlogs.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

mmmkr123 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:34 pm
I came here to say that I know Erika did not finish college but I see someone else above stated it already! (@badness - sorry won't let me quote you for some reason!) But yeah I hate that people think she has a degree, she knows this is what people think and never discusses it. Not that you need one to be successful but she omits the fact that she didn't end up graduating from Mid Tennessee State whenever she talks about college on the vlogs.
she does that a lot, omit facts ...degree, age, modeling career...

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

margo17 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:08 am
i dont understand how she can land a job for victoria's secret??? she is not victoria's secret material
She is really just there as a "celeb" guest to attract hordes of teeny boppers to show up to the event. IMO they're both using each other. She doesn't have any contractual relationship with them but they will repost one another or she will attend an event of theirs for exposure. It would be laughable to think she could weasel her way into modeling for them because there's no way in hell!

mmmkr123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mmmkr123 »

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around her new TNF merchandise. I could be wrong as I don't have children yet, but assuming a majority of her fans are middle school girls, I just can't picture most parents allowing their 11 and 12 year old daughters to walk around wearing shirts that say the word "thot" on them... unless most parents are unaware of what the acronym means lol. Just thought it was an odd merchandise choice!

onlypretty
Learner
Learner

Post by onlypretty »

Jerseybitch wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:36 pm
margo17 wrote:
i dont understand how she can land a job for victoria's secret??? she is not victoria's secret material
She is really just there as a "celeb" guest to attract hordes of teeny boppers to show up to the event. IMO they're both using each other. She doesn't have any contractual relationship with them but they will repost one another or she will attend an event of theirs for exposure. It would be laughable to think she could weasel her way into modeling for them because there's no way in hell!
Idk VS is desperate af lately because they're not doing well at all. I'm genuinely scared that Erika will walk PINK next show, and if she does, it's all over for VS.

mmmkr123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mmmkr123 »

onlypretty wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Jerseybitch wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:36 pm
margo17 wrote:
Idk VS is desperate af lately because they're not doing well at all. I'm genuinely scared that Erika will walk PINK next show, and if she does, it's all over for VS.
Yes, I agree with this. I think she does have a shot walking in the show. Not that I think she's a great model, but she has connected with and seems to be friends with a few of the models who are currently involved in the show. I'm not sure if she will or will not but I wouldn't be surprised if she did walk in an upcoming show within a couple of years.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

skipped through her vs vlog...she looks like a orange troll. her personality is so forced. there was a rumor she used jakes manager to get VS connections and then left team 10. in the vlog she looks 6 inches shorter than alexina graham, her being 5'8" is another lie. she used to get around 3k engagement on twitter now its 1k and is stand still w 4 mil on insta and youtube, i doubt that is ever going to change which is kind of unfair in a way considering how she got those followers. its also funny how she thinks its ok to repetitively call other girls thots, the hypocrisy w this girl.

Return to “Music”