Ericas Girly World

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ericas Girly World

Post by gossipy locks »

chanelmiaprincess's IG stories are making Erica look verrrrrrry bad. Well actually, Erica made herself look bad, but chanelmiaprincess is definitely using it to her advantage. That video was such a bad idea, as were some of her responses to criticism in the comments. I guess when someone suggested that she sell some of her luxury items to pay the court costs, Erica replied asking why should she have to when celebrities don't have to do that when they want to raise money for third world countries :roll:

I'm going to have to stock up on some popcorn.

A few shots from chanelmiaprincess's recent stories:
37908757_2128274277444585_8678077817813991424_n.jpg
38080847_2041617876151286_3362816211443253248_n.jpg
38198320_201032420764608_3627238634685464576_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Aaaand Erica's mindless subs have gone on to harass Sophie in the comments of Sophie's new video. Love Sophie's response.
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 1.56.31 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

gossipy locks wrote:Aaaand Erica's mindless subs have gone on to harass Sophie in the comments of Sophie's new video. Love Sophie's response.
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 1.56.31 AM.png
Good for Sophie! Erica had a lot of nerve calling her and Minks4All our considering she’s not even close friends with either of them. Come on.

As for Erica’s explanation that celebrities fundraise for 3rd world countries, that logic makes absolutely no sense. How are her followers buying that? She’s using her subbies’ money to her own benefit. A “celebrity” raising money for charity raises awareness and doesn’t even touch the money (at least I hope not!). If there is any benefit, it is exposure.

My god, the vanity this Erica has. Her pride is hurt because other more popular Youtubers don’t care about her drama and this “stalker” of some sort is saying nasty things to her. She’s wasting her time suing someone because they don’t think she’s hot stuff like she thinks she is. :roll:

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Good for Sophie! It’s not fair to her that crazy Erica is dragging her name through the mud.

Sophie is one of my favorite vloggers!

At this point if Erica wants to save face, she should either refund the $ or donate it to a group that helps women suffering from domestic violence. You know, people who have REAL and serious stalkers! Women that wouldn’t move into THE SAME BUILDING as a someone they have all these “issues” with.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Yes! And Sophie's response basically confirms our suspicion, that she and Minks4All (and anyone else trying to "stay out" of it) just don't want to poke the crazy lady. They have their reasons which they do not want to broadcast. Why Erica wants to publicly fight with a crazy person and then publicly target far classier people than her for trying not to get involved with her drama, I'll never know.

But for now chanelmiaprincess temporarily looks like a reasonable person because everything she's saying about Erica's GoFundMe is true.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Erica is just sinking to the stalker’s level and making this worse than it should be. Like someone else said, just block the nut job’s accounts and it is FREE! Crazy people thrive on negative attention, Erica is just giving her tons!

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I used to like Erica but after this video and the gofundme I am not so sure anymore.

Everyone that made comments at why she doesn't sell her belongings to pay for the lawyer, her reply is always a bit passive agressive. She is asking people for money so they have the right to say whatever they want.

She said on few comments that the stalker has been bullying other people and that these people cannot afford to fight them in court, they don't have money.
Well, from what I have seen the people that the stalker was bullying are ericas friends and they are all like her as we can see on their ig they buy expensive handbags and clothes etc...
So how is that possible that they don't have the money or can't afford like she said??? that's BS

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

One of the ladies who was being bullied just like erica her ig is @medicineinstyle. She posted about erica's gofundme and she wrote something like this:

" Please help erica's fight this person who has been bullying many people, erica shouldn't have to take from her pocket 40k to fight this bully"

WTH :roll: so she doesn't have to take from own pocket but she can take from others who can afford less than her. Because Erica is doing a favor to everyone right?!? she poked the bear and now want others to pay for it :FU: crazy

P.s This @medicineinstyle has pictures of birkins, kellys all over her ig

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

A lady made a comment saying that Erica should let it go and she should not get into other people's business, because this is what normally happened, she end up being the target.

She replied saying that the world is the way it is because of people like this lady,that people like her is what is wrong with the world.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I’m sorry, but if you have a Birkin or Kelly in your closet, it’s extremely inappropriate to ask for $ for legal fees for something this frivolous.

I was always skeptical of go fund mes, but after this, I’m less likely to donate to any.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Yeah, if that medicineinstyle lady doesn't think Erica should have to bear the financial burden all on her own, why doesn't she and any other IG/YouTuber who was bullied, get together and sell 1-2 expensive items each (a birkin or kelly will do) and chip in to fund her legal fees.

To expect or suggest anything else is completely outrageous.

Chanelmiaprincess keeps saying that Erica can't even sue her because she filed a suit against Erica first and that would need to be settled before anything else could happen. Chanelmiaprincess is also calling to see a retainer agreement for Erica's lawyer because what lawyer would be asking for $40k in legal fees before even filing a lawsuit? Erica is asking for $10k in her GoFundMe but said that she's already spent $20k and needs to spend another $20k before the end of the month. It sounds like total BS and I hope she gets exposed. And if she's spending that money on a lawyer to defend against chanelmiaprincess's lawsuit against her, then she should be telling her subscribers that if she's asking for their money.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

chanelmiaprincess got a protection order against medicineinstyle so why isn't she helping erica financially? :roll:

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

It takes a lot of courage to ask people for money for something so silly.

The ladies that chanelmiaprincess has bullied they are ALL ladies who love luxury items and they ALL post pictures of their expensive items or luxury trips all over their IG.

So It doesn't make sense that Erica keep saying that the people who were bullied can't afford.

Yes they can afford but they choose to bot afford, as they think their followers should give the money.

In my opinion they are all a bunch of stupid, entitled ladies who believe that the world own them something. They are a special snowflake.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

On Erica's husband channel he did a house tour where the house is being built.
It is hard to believe that they don't have any cash to use it.

Also, someone made a video saying that erica should apologise to her followers and her reply was that she has a few more videos to upload before she upload an apology.

I really hope that her next video is not a haul for her own sake.

Post by Guest »

If Erica ever apologizes, it will only be because people are calling out on her greed and she wants to save face, not because she feels guilty for taking her followers’ money.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

notsosilly10 wrote:On Erica's husband channel he did a house tour where the house is being built.
It is hard to believe that they don't have any cash to use it.

Also, someone made a video saying that erica should apologise to her followers and her reply was that she has a few more videos to upload before she upload an apology.

I really hope that her next video is not a haul for her own sake.
Thanks for mentioning that video, I just watched it. I liked Erica's responses in the comments on that video but she really has made such a mess out of this whole thing.

I don't know how you take care of a cyber bully in court. What would be the punishment for online harassment if they're not guilty of slander or libel? And even if chanelmiaprincess did slander Erica, there are no punitive damages awarded unless it can be proven that her actions cost Erica job opportunities. So far, if Erica has lost any opportunities, it was her own doing. So what exactly is the point in her trying to take chanelmiaprincess to court? I wish she could explain.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I think that asking for donations were a big mistake. I bet she lost a lot of followers because of that and it will take a long time for people to forget that.

I don't think i would have the guts to ask for donations then start to show hauls or luxury trips etc..

She said that the donations were asked to those that have spare money and was never her intention to say that she is poor or she can't afford anything.

mamasan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mamasan »

I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her. She stuck her nose somewhere it didn't belong trying to "defend" others, made a video calling out chanelmiaprincess and now wants her followers to help her pay her legal fees while she goes on luxury vacations and buys luxury handbags? The audacity! When you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite!

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Yeah, I liked parts of her apology video but definitely not the part where she compared her situation to that of a celebrity...again. This chick is quite delusional. That being said, good on her for adding an intro to her pre recorded video because doing it any other way would have been bad.

I also got the weird feeling that she had been reading here which definitely worked in her favor since she announced no new hauls for a while, shopping videos will be window shopping only and that her upcoming trips are for work.

But there is still no explanation for how you get justice in court against a cyberbully, or any mention of the accusation that she just moved into chanelmiaprincess’s building. If you feel so physically threatened by someone that you’re going to say you made a video of yourself stressed out and crying in order to have evidence in case you are attacked - would you really move into the same building as this “stalker’? And the way she keeps switching between calling her a cyberbully and a stalker - those are not the same thing. I think she keeps using the stalker word to make the whole situation sound more dramatic and like something that actually can be addressed in a court of law.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Chanelmiaprincess is clearly obsessed with Erica as she has been posting loads of stories callng Erica a scammer etc...

Social Media really f***d with everyone's lives when 2 ladies over 40 years old start cat fighting on IG.

Chanelmiaprincess the times I checked her profile she clearly has some issues, she is not a classy lady at all and she seeks validation all the time, so it is that she kept saying that Erica was trying to get followers through her as she is a fashion blogger.
She needs to get over her high horse, no one knows who she is lol she is delusional lol

Return to “#-E”