Tits McGee aka Hitomi Mochizuki

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Tits McGee aka Hitomi Mochizuki

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I'm shocked there isn't a topic for her. She couldn't be less pretentious if she tried. Not while she is putting out quality content like this

[video][/video]
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

peeperairsacs
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tits McGee aka Hitomi Mochizuki

Post by peeperairsacs »

All the "spiritual, zen, crystals" bullshit doesn't really mesh well with the constant tit/ass/nekkid shots... I mean she has a banging bod and she should be proud of it, but like, make up your mind about your main theme, gurl. Don't just put everything in the same video, it's confusing as heck lol

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

That's the thing, I don't think she is necessarily proud of her body, I think she depends on the attention she gets to feel better. And if you have that kind of attitude and are not mental stable, social media is poison for you

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

She is always sad / anxious / depressed / trying to be an independent woman but sad about it.

Her video about how she hates herself while in a relationship was really sad. She said she would get super jealous and constantly look for attention and affection and get upset with the guy for looking at girls on IG. It doesn't help that it seems she date some douches.

Not a fan of the whole astrology / crystal energy / zen bullshit, but she's free to do whatever. I just think it's sad that she's so pretty and poorly adjusted

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I wouldn't have a problem if she wasn't trying to glorify mental instability. Life isn't that easy or cut and dry, but the way she is presenting it makes it look like that.

peeperairsacs
Talker
Talker

Post by peeperairsacs »

Honestly, I feel bad for her because she's clearly depressed.
I suspect the obsession with the occult and mysticism is a coping method to feel a little more control over her life.
I wish she'd just move back with her family or people she trusts for a bit, just to have some social support.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I just don't understand how she can living in New York City when she doesn't even have a job. I understand her not being happy in her hometown but if your parents are paying for your life shouldn't you be a bit more considerate? Her sister seems just as aimless as her.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Be living*

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

You guyssssss she got her tattoos because they all meant something to her even tho she got them with no pre planning and by random artists and her sisters name is misspelled in Arabic
https://youtu.be/8O8DYpCahtA

Ivy
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivy »

Never really branched out into the thot/spiritual guru/crystal seer/ alt-hipster NYC girl scene before, but I've been checking out Hitomi and Kailee McKenzie vids recently, and WOW. These girls have no real jobs, no actual life paths, yet think they are qualified to give their opinions on spirituality and "health." Hitomi running around in fields with her tits out so she feels "like an animal" like... That's fine, but the minute you start to film it I think there is a money-grabbing angle she is exploiting with her sexuality.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Finally...there's a thread on this girl. Isn't she like 22 of 23 but literally has the immaturity and mindset of a naive, overly emotional early teenager. I was done with her naive dumb self when she posted a video on why she posts "Nudes" on instagram because it makes her feel free and liberated??!? Like wtf, you're actually just doing it solely for the validation because hundreds of other girls/women do it too and they come up with the exact b.s. explanation that you do. I truly believe that her early childhood with her losing her virginity so young, and promiscuity is what has caused her to become this way. I've volunteered at mental health/ counseling programs and I've met so many other girls who would cope by doing the stuff she did because of past trauma, abuse, or self-esteem issues. She needs to realize soon that this stuff that she's doing won't help her in the future.

peeperairsacs
Talker
Talker

Post by peeperairsacs »

Ivy wrote:Never really branched out into the thot/spiritual guru/crystal seer/ alt-hipster NYC girl scene before, but I've been checking out Hitomi and Kailee McKenzie vids recently, and WOW. These girls have no real jobs, no actual life paths, yet think they are qualified to give their opinions on spirituality and "health." Hitomi running around in fields with her tits out so she feels "like an animal" like... That's fine, but the minute you start to film it I think there is a money-grabbing angle she is exploiting with her sexuality.
Wait, Kailee? I thought she was more into the fashion scene than anything. Never actually seen her talk about spiritual stuff + her eating habits are ... not the best. Plus she's still studying full time so I generally cut her some slack about the "no job" thing, tbh. Not white-knighting though. KM's fashion sense is atrocious and she's pretentious as hell, but I wouldn't categorize her with Hitomi.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but fuck it. I truly believe she exaggerated her childhood abuse. Let me explain.
I think it's a case of something from the past bothering someone so much, that they twist it and turn it into something bigger to justify their emotions.
That's a wrong way to live. No one is asking hitomi to justify her mental illness or her depression. It's obvious something, somewhere went wrong, but if her dad loved her so much no way no how would her brother get away with the "abuse". Not to mention "breaking doors" and "peeing on her"? What is this some kind of deranged kidnapping situation?

sasquatched
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatched »

Following.

peeperairsacs
Talker
Talker

Post by peeperairsacs »

Heyholetsgo wrote:This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but fuck it. I truly believe she exaggerated her childhood abuse. Let me explain.
I think it's a case of something from the past bothering someone so much, that they twist it and turn it into something bigger to justify their emotions.
That's a wrong way to live. No one is asking hitomi to justify her mental illness or her depression. It's obvious something, somewhere went wrong, but if her dad loved her so much no way no how would her brother get away with the "abuse". Not to mention "breaking doors" and "peeing on her"? What is this some kind of deranged kidnapping situation?
I don't think that's your place to speculate on... by all means comment on her vids or how she presents herself, but at the end of the day, you're only seeing what she puts out there... You don't actually know her or her family, so to dismiss her mentions of abuse as simply over-exaggeration is going a bit far, mate...

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

peeperairsacs wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but fuck it. I truly believe she exaggerated her childhood abuse. Let me explain.
I don't think that's your place to speculate on... by all means comment on her vids or how she presents herself, but at the end of the day, you're only seeing what she puts out there... You don't actually know her or her family, so to dismiss her mentions of abuse as simply over-exaggeration is going a bit far, mate...
My speculation is based on what she, herself said. She said her father abused her siblings whenever they were even slightly mean towards but blames most of her mental issues on the abuse she suffered from her siblings. It just doesn't make sense that her parents would stand by and watch their son/ step son do all of this. Don't forget there are three sides to every story. Like I said, I don't doubt she had a traumatic childhood. That much is obvious, but judging by her own contradicting accounts, her version is the furthest from the truth.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

https://youtu.be/nCuvpmkufCU I hate cloggers so much. It's the ultimate scratch your ass and sniff your finger move. You assume people care about your life or what you have to say. And usually they try to make it as long as possible so they go off track a LOT and say useless pointless shit and it turns into a giant eyeroll.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I kind of want to see her get fat just to see how she does without having that body to depend on for views
Even the thumbnail is her tits[video][/video]

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

https://youtu.be/hhH50OSQsdk oh wow you guys, she is so qualified, she is putting a yoga retreat together. Imagine that! Evidently if you fake being positive for one year, you get to schedule and put together your own yoga retreat! It's definitely not money motivated tho, cause what is money? Real fairies live on air.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Legit question. Where would she be without those air bags and what makes her think they are so special? Breasts aren't annoying but acting as if that's your only Asset and shoving it in people's faces is.
https://instagram.com/p/BWGclRyAXmw/

Return to “F-K”