Family Fizz

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
wildwave
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Family Fizz

Post by wildwave »

New thread specifically for the family youtubers Family Fizz

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Re: Family Fizz

Post by rosemariesue21 »

seriously cannot stand what they have become, what happened to the name change was that all for attention and views or is it actually happening

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

georgies septum piercing is vile why would you get that, they stoop so low for views, i am sure them having a baby will be purely for views aswell as they try to act up to the camera just a few months ago georgie admitted she wanted no more kids

wildwave
Learner
Learner

Post by wildwave »

It's so funny how much they've been told / have swooped away from the vegan message just to make more cash. When they were veganfitnessTV and even veganfamilyTV they were so genuine, I was so confused when they changed their name to Family fizz but it was obviously because they were selling out. Now they are no different to any other family vloggers.

As for the name thing I have no idea, they made such a big deal out of it and it's never been mentioned again which is pretty lame seeing as they told everyone it had to be changed??

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

They've definitely lost their way. They sold their soul to Youtube and it's no longer about quality but about clickbaity titles and acting up for the camera. You look back at their old videos and Georgie behaves and speaks so differently now, it's embarrassing. I don't know what Darren does all day when he's doing "work", aside from editing videos it's not like they've announced any projects/juggling lots of responsibility. They seem to think a "busy hardworking inspiring day on the grind' is dropping Sienna at school, maybe going to the gym, and being late for everything, even to the detriment of their children's experiences. You compare their family dynamic/values to another vlogging family (e.g. the Inghams, who imo balance vlogging and life/values/hobbies well) and you can see how drastically different they are.

For the record, I think Sienna is a wonderful child, so thoughtful, clever and inquisitive. I hope her parents don't influence her in a poor way like they are with Mia. It's not Mia's fault as she's only 12 but she's definitely learning some not-so-great habits from them.

I am rooting for them to sort their channel out and re-establish their priorities. :)

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

besides edit the video what do they do which takes up so much time ? even when they were veganfitnesstv they said they used to work all day too ? but the whole time they had done youtube they have never had a proper job

wildwave
Learner
Learner

Post by wildwave »

I agree about Sienna, she is so caring and intellegent. When Mia was in school in Gran Canaria she herself seemed to care about school and grades and then Darren and Georgie would put her off and say grades don't matter you want to work for yourself not work under someone.. well what if she did want to work under someone? And what's wrong with doing that? They are heavily influencing their kids to be YouTube "stars" so it's a shame sienna will know no different.

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 »

I'm SO happy that Mia is going back to school. I don't think that there's anything wrong with homeschooling but it seemed like homeschooling for them was Mia editing videos, learning photoshop etc. She needs to learn other things. You can tell that they really think that this is the only way to be successful. They should teach their children other values imo.
I can't help but feel like Georgie really is pushing Mia to grow up, like in the vlog the other day she said something along the lines of it being good Mia is making friends with older people because she is mature, and always asking her if she has a boyfriend.. Let her be a kid guys! She's only 12 right?!

Thank you for making the thread Wildwave!

wildwave
Learner
Learner

Post by wildwave »

How do they have so much money to waste on stuff for "jokes" and "pranks"? Georgie's piercing, buying pointless stuff like ice cream scoopers and cones just for pranks, you'd think they would have bought a tub of vegan ice cream so they could use the stuff they bought but they just bought vegan lollys for them to have #logic #minimalists :roll:

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

if georgie is the one always editing vlog what exactly does darren spend all day doing ?

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I used to love their channel! Then I stopped watching them for a few weeks and BAM. They completely changed and have become such sellouts. Clearly they discovered that this the way to make a lot of quick and easy money and just strayed so far away from the whole purpose of their channel.

Everything is just so over the top and so click-baity.

Such a disappointment to see where they are now

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

i used to enjoy the veganfitness tv videos with just darren and georgie informative, showing us their workout and diet etc which i thought was more of an older audience and i thought they wanted to travel, promote veganism and minimalism ?

now its about click baits for all the tweens and they have changed so much since they began, i imagined them to be the people who travel, minimalist for experience not money but now its clear all they want is money and to reach a million by the end of the year !

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

:love2: :love2:

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

rosemariesue21 wrote:i used to enjoy the veganfitness tv videos with just darren and georgie informative, showing us their workout and diet etc which i thought was more of an older audience and i thought they wanted to travel, promote veganism and minimalism ?

now its about click baits for all the tweens and they have changed so much since they began, i imagined them to be the people who travel, minimalist for experience not money but now its clear all they want is money and to reach a million by the end of the year !
I think there is a balance to be found between the vlogging and content on the vegan/minimalism/healthier and happier lifestyle agenda. They haven't got it yet. Their new veganfitness channel is still regurgitating old content and is pretty stagnant nor is it getting many views. I think they learnt quickly that clickbait/dramatic titles with mia in the thumbnail pulls the most views (and makes the most £££). Those videos get 100-250k views, and the average videos get around 75k which isn't great for a new channel with 270k recent subs. They need a new angle/strategy if they have any hope in hell of reaching 1 mil subs (maybe that's what Darren plans all day ;) )

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

effanie wrote:
rosemariesue21 wrote:i used to enjoy the veganfitness tv videos with just darren and georgie informative, showing us their workout and diet etc which i thought was more of an older audience and i thought they wanted to travel, promote veganism and minimalism ?

I think there is a balance to be found between the vlogging and content on the vegan/minimalism/healthier and happier lifestyle agenda. They haven't got it yet. Their new veganfitness channel is still regurgitating old content and is pretty stagnant nor is it getting many views. I think they learnt quickly that clickbait/dramatic titles with mia in the thumbnail pulls the most views (and makes the most £££). Those videos get 100-250k views, and the average videos get around 75k which isn't great for a new channel with 270k recent subs. They need a new angle/strategy if they have any hope in hell of reaching 1 mil subs (maybe that's what Darren plans all day ;) )
Yep and the new veganfitness channel is just reuploading the old videos to make money off of them again. I've stopped watching which makes me a bit sad. I started watching them around this time last year and they had like 10,000 subs so their rise in a year or so of me watching has been incredible.

The vibe is completely different and I feel like they're becoming the Youtubers they said they'd never be. In the beginning they seemed to imply that they just wanted a health, positive, channel promoting the lifestyle that changed their lives. Now it's all about the views, pranks, and randomness. Not to mention the ever changing ideas, constant traveling, and Mia's schooling (will she or won't she go to a regular school). It's becoming overwhelming trying to keep up.

I don't think they're even going to the gym regularly? I remember a vlog when they still lived in Spain I think they mentioned they're not doing that weight training routine anymore. The one where you only work out for 10-15 minutes until failure. Literally everything has changed. Other posters are correct, they've sold themselves to Youtube. I' m worried about a major crash. Everyone knows Youtube is changing. The company has finally wised up and isn't paying what they used to. I hope they have savings stashed away.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I stopped watching them shortly after they moved to Gran Canaria, would someone be able to give a recap of what has happened since then? Do they still live there? What is the situation with the schooling (it has been mentioned a few times now).

Sorry, probably super basic questions but I don't think I can handle watching all their videos to find out the answers. Thank you! :love2:

wildwave
Learner
Learner

Post by wildwave »

airlocked wrote:I stopped watching them shortly after they moved to Gran Canaria, would someone be able to give a recap of what has happened since then? Do they still live there? What is the situation with the schooling (it has been mentioned a few times now).

Sorry, probably super basic questions but I don't think I can handle watching all their videos to find out the answers. Thank you! :love2:
They lived in gran canaria for a few months then moved back to england (Brighton) to be signed with an agency. Their channel isnt about veganism anymore - its barely ever mentioned. Mia chose to be home schooled and Sienna goes to a private school, but all Mia seemed to do was work on her youtube channel. Recently Darren has encouraged Mia to goto a private school as well, and she went there for a trial last week and she liked it so shes starting there in September, but again all she seemed to do there was her youtube and leave around lunch time. Georgie was so annoying every time Mia would come back from school, literally the first day she was like "did you make any friends do you have any numbers to go and meet up with people" - like get out her face :?
Tried to explain that the best I could lol. They just spend their time now being annoying and acting up to the camera like circus monkeys.

brian017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brian017 »

I know traditional learning/schooling isn't for everyone but I just think Mia chose that school as it was the easy option. Maybe I'm being unfair on her, but all she seems to be interested in is YouTube.

Parents who focus on YouTube doesn't sit well with me. It's important to teach you kids to have other interests and to have other safety nets. The YouTube revenues might not always be there. Where will that leave these types of kids then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

wildwave wrote:
airlocked wrote:I stopped watching them shortly after they moved to Gran Canaria, would someone be able to give a recap of what has happened since then? Do they still live there? What is the situation with the schooling (it has been mentioned a few times now).

They lived in gran canaria for a few months then moved back to england (Brighton) to be signed with an agency. Their channel isnt about veganism anymore - its barely ever mentioned. Mia chose to be home schooled and Sienna goes to a private school, but all Mia seemed to do was work on her youtube channel. Recently Darren has encouraged Mia to goto a private school as well, and she went there for a trial last week and she liked it so shes starting there in September, but again all she seemed to do there was her youtube and leave around lunch time. Georgie was so annoying every time Mia would come back from school, literally the first day she was like "did you make any friends do you have any numbers to go and meet up with people" - like get out her face :?
Tried to explain that the best I could lol. They just spend their time now being annoying and acting up to the camera like circus monkeys.
Thank you! Wow what happened with the whole move, they originally made such a big deal how it was something they had been planning for years....

zoids
Learner
Learner

Post by zoids »

If it weren't for Sienna i'd have given up on this family a long time ago. She's such a sweet adorable kid.

Return to “F-K”