Haley Pham

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Amelielemieux
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haley Pham

Post by Amelielemieux »

Im a bit late to this whole thing but I just watched her q&a she did with her boyfriend and someone asked if they would ever get a dog and they say they want a golden retriever!! Like seriously! She just abandoned her two dogs and she wants to get another one ? What is wrong with her

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

Amelielemieux wrote:Im a bit late to this whole thing but I just watched her q&a she did with her boyfriend and someone asked if they would ever get a dog and they say they want a golden retriever!! Like seriously! She just abandoned her two dogs and she wants to get another one ? What is wrong with her
yup, that confirms it for me. she’s a garbage excuse of a human being. the old dogs must not fit her ~~~aEsThEtIc~~~ enough to be kept around :roll:

babybreath
Learner
Learner

Post by babybreath »

Has anyone seen her new video? I’m not sure what to think lol. Well, I have certain opinions on what she said

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I don't agree with her decisions she's making currently in school, but I can kind of understand why she is doing it. Anxiety in school is really, really rough. If I were in her position, I would have switched schools as well. Kids are dumb and make stupid mistakes, I don't agree with how her school handled it at all.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

i can't deal with her video about all the school drama... she broke her student code of conduct and had to face consequences, and she's trying to spin it so she's the victim. :roll:

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

danny-devito wrote:i can't deal with her video about all the school drama... she broke her student code of conduct and had to face consequences, and she's trying to spin it so she's the victim. :roll:
She also contradicted herself several times in the video. She read the NHS rules, which included not missing school (she missed a lot and even had to do Saturday school to make up for missing so much), but then she said the video was her first offense.
I have a feeling she did get a written warning for attendance, but didn't take it seriously and the video was the second strike.

liz72
Talker
Talker

Post by liz72 »

Rant warning-- I honestly couldn't get through this video. I understand why she was upset, but the way she told this story is so immature. For one, she seems to not be able to compute that teachers are people to. Yeah it feels shitty when someone freezes you out, but that teacher had no obligation to talk to or accept Haley's apology. And it makes perfect sense that the discplinary committee was made up of teachers she never had, I think that's the school trying to be as neutral as possible.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

yeah that video was definitely just a half-assed attempt at damage control after people were calling her out for dropping out. I get that the principal may have been overdramatic, but haley vlogging in school means that she can easily make the school look bad. I could totally see the deleted video generating some bad press for the school/school district, so it’s understandable the principal would want her to face consequences. I also didn’t like her “I don’t say your job is pointless1!” comment when a teacher said something negative to her about youtube. it really showed that she’s just an immature teenager.

oh, and did she ever actually say why she dropped out entirely? like I get she didn’t want to go back to that school but that’s a beyond stupid reason to drop out and not even get a GED

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

aaa123 wrote:yeah that video was definitely just a half-assed attempt at damage control after people were calling her out for dropping out. I get that the principal may have been overdramatic, but haley vlogging in school means that she can easily make the school look bad. I could totally see the deleted video generating some bad press for the school/school district, so it’s understandable the principal would want her to face consequences. I also didn’t like her “I don’t say your job is pointless1!” comment when a teacher said something negative to her about youtube. it really showed that she’s just an immature teenager.

oh, and did she ever actually say why she dropped out entirely? like I get she didn’t want to go back to that school but that’s a beyond stupid reason to drop out and not even get a GED
AGREED on the fact that it just showed she's an immature teenager. i think what i hate the most is that almost all of the comments are (obviously very young) people defending her and saying things like the teachers/principal at her school are just jealous because haley is making more money and is more successful than they are. :roll: she really just came off as a brat who can't take any criticisms or hold herself accountable for anything. she broke rules, had to face consequences, and somehow she's the victim.

she said in the video that her reason for leaving school is another topic for another future video, but i really think it's just going to be a matter of her lack of attendance. i think she probably missed too many days to pass this year, and she's probably thinking there's no point in going at all if she's missed too many days, and preemptively deciding to not repeat the year next year. she probably figures she's making enough income from youtube anyway as it is, so a high school diploma (and a college degree) "don't matter"

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I wasn't fully paying attention throughout the whole thing, did she switch schools or stay there?

Haley is pretty evidently immature and is still going through the phase where everyone is out to get her. Dropping out to do just YouTube is going to end up being a huge regret for her.

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Imo, there was immaturity on all sides. I agree with Haley though, she's like what, 17? And the teachers should be far MORE mature than her. Honestly , my college professors joke about cheating a lot and wouldn't care unless actual cheating took place.

I was in a similar situation with Haley; however, all my teachers were much more supportive towards me than Haley's were. None of them treated me like some kind of outcast. Of course I did get some punishment, but my teachers knew that I was a good student and was willing to give me a second chance.

Also, for attendance, I know the truancy rules in Texas have changed since I was in HS, but Im not sure if they would just kick her out right away for her attendance. I don't know if attendance policies regarding graduation is on a school-by-school/district basis, but I know plenty of people who skipped so much school that still graduated. Again, that might just be my school I went to

Edit: did she actually drop out? Or just switch schools ? It's kinda unclear in the video & I don't really watch her videos or keep up with Haley

babybreath
Learner
Learner

Post by babybreath »

I feel like they must’ve had other reasons why they came to their decision. I personally find it hard to believe they would be so harsh with a “first offense “. Why would the school principle say they “expected this from Pham”? That sounds like there’s more than just this one instance to me

ellwellbell
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ellwellbell »

To be honest I used to like her but since she started dating Ryan I can't stand her. I used to watch Ryan too, independently. But man I can't watch them together. I don't know why? Anyone else feel similarly?

kpierre
Learner
Learner

Post by kpierre »

ellwellbell wrote:To be honest I used to like her but since she started dating Ryan I can't stand her. I used to watch Ryan too, independently. But man I can't watch them together. I don't know why? Anyone else feel similarly?
They're just really pushing this relationship. They both seem so naive about their relationship and acting like it will ~last forever~ when they've barely been dating. They're also annoying about the "we're so busy all the time. On our grind as youtubers." They're really obsessed with each other, its annoying

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

kpierre wrote:
ellwellbell wrote:To be honest I used to like her but since she started dating Ryan I can't stand her. I used to watch Ryan too, independently. But man I can't watch them together. I don't know why? Anyone else feel similarly?
They're just really pushing this relationship. They both seem so naive about their relationship and acting like it will ~last forever~ when they've barely been dating. They're also annoying about the "we're so busy all the time. On our grind as youtubers." They're really obsessed with each other, its annoying
lol they are incredibly annoying together. i never watched ryan before they started dating, but i've watched a few of his videos since and he seems pretty annoying on his own too. i agree about them really pushing the relationship.. they're pretty long distance and she keeps visiting him even though they haven't been dating that long. i guess she can afford it, so whatever, but seems kinda wasteful.

i wonder how much their relationship influenced her dropping out of high school. especially considering he's a college dropout, i can't help but wonder how much his life path is influencing haley's "education doesn't matter" mindset.

liz72
Talker
Talker

Post by liz72 »

danny-devito wrote:
kpierre wrote:
lol they are incredibly annoying together. i never watched ryan before they started dating, but i've watched a few of his videos since and he seems pretty annoying on his own too. i agree about them really pushing the relationship.. they're pretty long distance and she keeps visiting him even though they haven't been dating that long. i guess she can afford it, so whatever, but seems kinda wasteful.

i wonder how much their relationship influenced her dropping out of high school. especially considering he's a college dropout, i can't help but wonder how much his life path is influencing haley's "education doesn't matter" mindset.
Yes!! The first video I watched of them together was when they were talking about dropping out of school. It really seems like she saw that he dropped out and was "fine" and figured she could too. But I can't believe neither of them seem to realize what a huge difference there is between dropping out if high school and dropping out of college.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

just want to get off my chest how much this girl annoys me. she didn't at first but the constant mentioning of her boyfriend is just so damn annoying. we get it you found someone to date you. constantly needing to push your significant other in people's faces is the kind of shit middle schoolers do.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

kara rae
Learner
Learner

Post by kara rae »

I feel like her boyfriend's gay tbh. They've never had sex (though there's nothing wrong with waiting), their whole relationship just seems more like really comfortable friends than bf/gf. There's literally no chemistry between them.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

With how much she's been impulse traveling and spending time at her boyfriend's house, I'm guessing she quit dance too. I don't get why she'd do this to herself. No school, no dance, no college, only YouTube?

babybreath
Learner
Learner

Post by babybreath »

Why did she even get her own apartment when she’s not even spending time in it? She might’ve as well moved in with her boyfriend.

Return to “F-K”