Cody Ko

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
bleak castaway
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cody Ko

Post by bleak castaway »

I don't know if anyone on here watches Cody Ko, but I thought I'd give my two cents. He used to be a viner but since has become a Youtuber. I really enjoy his videos, mainly because his sarcastic humor is so funny to me. Plus, he seems humble- a good quality in a Youtuber :tu:

What do you guys think of him? I've never really heard anyone talk about him.

This is probably my favorite video of his: [video][/video]

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Cody Ko

Post by CrowRot »

I like him! He's self aware and clever and calls out people who make bad content (instagram comedians). His comment section is also really damn funny lol
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

frxnkcxstle
Learner
Learner

Post by frxnkcxstle »

I love Cody so much. I find his content refreshingly funny, like genuinely funny. He seems like a really cool guy + I like how he is actually pretty intelligent and has options outside of YouTube (he is a computer software engineer.)

cupcake12345
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcake12345 »

Lol lokkes this up just for fun and Therese actully is a thread og him :rofl: :rofl:
Dont know why his comment section allready roast him enough as it is. Lol love Cody "college essay"

callingcard
Stalker
Stalker

Post by callingcard »

I must admit he genuinely made me laugh when I used to watch his vines

turnme-up
Debater
Debater

Post by turnme-up »

Smart, self-aware guy. Don't have a bad thing to say about him.

jackassgap
Talker
Talker

Post by jackassgap »

I love Cody but his girlfriend reminds me of Nash Grier. She’s cool though.

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

I love Cody! I don't find too many YouTubers funny, but he genuinely can make me laugh! I enjoy his podcast too! When Noel and Cody create commentary on different videos, I have to stop what I'm doing to watch. Fantastic youtuber and comedian!

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Cody is so wonderul and so are is friends. All of them are absolutely hillarious and creative. I hope him and his group keep creating content because I just love it. Their videos always make my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maddie__c
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maddie__c »

i REALLY like cody. i think hes one of the only youtubers that i watch regularly/all their videos of. i just think hes really funny and i really like his podcast and his kold world channel. i also really like his girlfriend tbf

bleak castaway
Learner
Learner

Post by bleak castaway »

Ik this is late, but have you seen the Super Xan video that him and Noel made??? Funniest shit I've seen in a while

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I like that he has a normal girlfriend. Cody could have probably easily gone and hit up an Instagram model and gone out for clout but he hit up a genuine and funny and interesting girl. That sounds like a weird thing to give credit for but nearly all YT guys go for hot streamers/IG models they have 0 in common with and it's refreshing to see a funny guy with a down to earth girl who doesn't push flat tummy tea and heavily edit her photos for attention.

Not to say his gf isn't beautiful, of course. She's a babe, but you get my drift.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

CrowRot wrote:I like that he has a normal girlfriend. Cody could have probably easily gone and hit up an Instagram model and gone out for clout but he hit up a genuine and funny and interesting girl. That sounds like a weird thing to give credit for but nearly all YT guys go for hot streamers/IG models they have 0 in common with and it's refreshing to see a funny guy with a down to earth girl who doesn't push flat tummy tea and heavily edit her photos for attention.

Not to say his gf isn't beautiful, of course. She's a babe, but you get my drift.
Yes! I really like her. I don't know if she's interested in it herself, but if she ever made YouTube content, I would watch if in a heartbeat! I don't know what she would do since we don't know that much about her, but definitely seems like somebody I would be interested in regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

I remember him from vine, he used to make a lot of vines with his friend Devon. His girlfriend really does look like Nash Grier. Also I’ve heard Cody is pretty short in real life. not that it matters but I feel like shorter guys don’t get as many girls into them most “hotter” girls seem to date taller guys (don’t get mad at me it’s just what Ive noticed) I mean I’m
Sure he could find some Instagram hot girl to date him, but I just don’t think he has as many options as some might think lol.

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

am i the only person who doesn't really care for noel? videos with him are so cringe to me and i could not get into the tmg podcast at all

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

Agree, alone I think he is brilliant and the music with Noel is fun. But their comedy together (in podcast and regular videos) I think gets super boring and repetitive.

"Who's gonna do the what?"
"Well yes and no"

Yes I heard you the first time, no need to repeat it for 15 minutes
whatever

brookesox
Learner
Learner

Post by brookesox »

I actually love Cody, he's genuinely one of the only Youtubers that I find genuinely funny and I can sit and watch his videos and podcasts for hours and hours just laughing my ass off. I agree that sometimes his comedy with Noel can get repetitive, but I still find it funny, it reminds me of inside jokes with friends. Absolutely love that his whole friend group get in on the vlogs but they're not all content creators, they're just genuine friends and fucking hilarious.

Kelsey is really lovely (as far as I can tell) but I can't un-see her as Nash Grier now, thanks a lot... :rofl:

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Omg I freaking love him!! Him and his friends are so witty and hilarious and I like how his content seems so spontaneous but you can tell there's really been a lot of thought gone into it lol. All his friends are so funny, I love them, especially his friend Sam he's fucking sexy hahaha! Honestly I reckon cody is a hottie too
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

did you guys see kelsey's new vlog? i'm so excited tbh i love her. and i agree! i miss seeing cody's other friends in videos esp marcus and devon.

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

Kelsey is honestly amazing, and I feel like she is doing good things for chodes channel, because in the past couple of month imo his content has been a little dissapointing on the main channel.

And while I do think Kelsey is amazing, I can't help but get annoyed that yet ANOTHER gf/bf of a youtuber is starting their own channel, is it really that easy???
whatever

Return to “A-M”