Franceska Garza

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Franceska Garza

Post by blahblah20 »

I cannot stand the way she talks about her dog like it's a person. Now don't get me wrong I love animals especially dogs BUT.... your dog is not "resting before her playdate" or "excited to see Brett". WTF!

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ackbellai »

blahblah20 wrote:I cannot stand the way she talks about her dog like it's a person. Now don't get me wrong I love animals especially dogs BUT.... your dog is not "resting before her playdate" or "excited to see Brett". WTF!
Lmaoooo :rofl: so true

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Oh... my... gosh.... her camping vlog was the DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER WATCHED. I didn't know "glamping" meant doing absolutely nothing outdoors. Lmao apparently it's just sleeping in a tent for one night but eating out for every meal??? And showing up with a full face of makeup on!

And at the end, Brett goes "maybe it's not for everybody, but I think it was fun." You think it's fun because YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY CAMP. :rofl:

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

ackbellai wrote:Oh... my... gosh.... her camping vlog was the DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER WATCHED. I didn't know "glamping" meant doing absolutely nothing outdoors. Lmao apparently it's just sleeping in a tent for one night but eating out for every meal??? And showing up with a full face of makeup on!

And at the end, Brett goes "maybe it's not for everybody, but I think it was fun." You think it's fun because YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY CAMP. :rofl:
I thought the same exact thing! When she said camping I thought she meant secluded in the woods. What they did was NOT camping. Who goes camping and lives their campsite to eat at a restaurant and go shopping? :rofl:

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

She needs serious fashion help. Nothing she wears is flattering to her body type. I can't stand the way she says that her basic, plain t-shirts are sooooo cute. I mean seriously? How is a plain white t-shirt so cute? This girl is an airhead.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Oh no. Her last video was SO CRINGEY. She kept saying all the toys were "sooooo cute" and "sooooo funny" and they just... weren't. :? They're tacky and weird. I really wanna know if anyone actually laughed with her while watching that video, or if everyone just cringed like I did.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

At one point in the video she goes "Joy loves squeaks, like she can squeak her toys so good. She's so good at that."

First of all, her grammar gives me the worst secondhand embarrassment of all time. Second, I don't know any dogs that don't know how to "squeak" their toys? She is so out of touch. Lmao Joy is not that special. I absolutely love dogs, don't get me wrong, but she always acts like the simplest things that Joy does are revolutionary. :roll:

mfitchick27
Talker
Talker

Post by mfitchick27 »

blahblah20 wrote:I cannot stand the way she talks about her dog like it's a person. Now don't get me wrong I love animals especially dogs BUT.... your dog is not "resting before her playdate" or "excited to see Brett". WTF!
Do you guys not have pets of your own? I used to always eyeroll people who treated their pets like humans but that was because I only had family pets previously. Now that I have my own, I talk about him like he’s my child. I don’t think her doing that is super weird.. everyone I know is the same way as me hah unless they have their dog for hunting or something.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned her engagement ring though.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

mfitchick27 wrote:
Do you guys not have pets of your own? I used to always eyeroll people who treated their pets like humans but that was because I only had family pets previously. Now that I have my own, I talk about him like he’s my child. I don’t think her doing that is super weird.. everyone I know is the same way as me hah unless they have their dog for hunting or something.

Lots of people talking about her ring over on Alex’s channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

PI88NK wrote:
mfitchick27 wrote:

Lots of people talking about her ring over on Alex’s channel

Page, not channel lol I’m tired sorry

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Yeah, all the engagement talk has been on Alex's thread! This thread isn't active enough. :(

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

mfitchick27 wrote:

I've owned plenty of pets in the past and have never, ever spoken about my dogs (or any of my pets) like she talks about her dogs. It's completely cringey and embarrassing to me.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

I definitely talk about my dog like she's a person sometimes, but when Frankie says things like "Joy is soooo excited to see Brett" I do cringe bc it just makes her sound delusional. Lmao

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Also, the basis of what's been said about the engagement on Alex's thread:

- We were all surprised that Frankie's video explaining the proposal & ring w/ Brett was very endearing/genuine. Made it a lot more obvious that Brett feels as strongly about Frankie as she does about him (whereas before we all thought Brett was either completely disconnected and/or dull).

- Half the people thought the 5 carat moissanite ring looked like a toy that came out of a gum ball machine, and half the people thought it was pretty for being a fake diamond. Almost everyone agreed that it was tacky to get such a big stone JUST for the sake of it looking like a diamond, though. Her & Alex have that in common: wanting to look as rich as possible.

- I also requested to follow Brett on his private Twitter, and he accepted for some reason, so I found out a few things. Namely that he is very politically conservative & has very traditional views of gender roles (women are good at cooking & cleaning, men are good at physical labor & sports). He does talk about how women are a gift from God though & that they should always be valued for more than what they look like. He doesn't like partying/clubbing, doesn't believe in sex before marriage - says it's ruining this generation - and tweets about being a Christian 24/7. I think he's Catholic like Frankie. Not a horrible guy (I think him & Frankie are a good match lmao), but seemingly judgmental if you don't believe what he believes. He also seems to like Kanye West speaking out in support of Trump. Which I think is gross.

iluvvanillacoke
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iluvvanillacoke »

brett's a tool.. frankie can do a lot better... he looks like a serial killer with a wacky messed up nose job. that being said, their proposal video was good, but the ring does look too try hard and cringy...

noticed how alex started wearing "simple band" to stand out from frankies giant diamond wanna be ring, these two sisters are just so laughable...their are very materialistic and very representing of girls who choose to not pursue higher education or anything else in life, except a boyfriend...

i heard their mom is starting to do youtube too... this family is something else.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

iluvvanillacoke wrote:brett's a tool.. frankie can do a lot better... he looks like a serial killer with a wacky messed up nose job. that being said, their proposal video was good, but the ring does look too try hard and cringy...

noticed how alex started wearing "simple band" to stand out from frankies giant diamond wanna be ring, these two sisters are just so laughable...their are very materialistic and very representing of girls who choose to not pursue higher education or anything else in life, except a boyfriend...

i heard their mom is starting to do youtube too... this family is something else.
They girls are a direct result of their upbringing. The parents have been so desperate to be perfect looking, have a perfect looking house, etc. that they went bankrupt a few years back with over $1 million in liabilities. That's who Alex & Frankie had to look up to. I'm not surprised that they're so dim & materialistic.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

ackbellai wrote:
iluvvanillacoke wrote:brett's a tool.. frankie can do a lot better... he looks like a serial killer with a wacky messed up nose job. that being said, their proposal video was good, but the ring does look too try hard and cringy...

They girls are a direct result of their upbringing. The parents have been so desperate to be perfect looking, have a perfect looking house, etc. that they went bankrupt a few years back with over $1 million in liabilities. That's who Alex & Frankie had to look up to. I'm not surprised that they're so dim & materialistic.
Sooo true!! Alex and Michael seem like they're on the path to bankruptcy too with the way they spend.

Frankie's ring is SO gaudy and all around terrible. I knew it was fake because I know even a poor quality diamond of that size would be far more than what they could afford. If she wanted her ring to look believable she failed completely. Her ring is worse than Alex's. Definitely not classic at all. I also think it's so weird that she bought Brett a ring. I suspect a lot of jealously and controlling one another in their relationship especially after she said her location is always on for Brett to see.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

^^^ YES. I thought the ring for Brett was sooooo weird too. Gotta make sure no one would ever even THINK that he's not taken!!!!! And don't even get me started on the location thing... I've always thought it was so cringe that anyone uses that tool.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

What did y'all think of the "To My Future Husband" video???

eewilk01
Learner
Learner

Post by eewilk01 »

An engaged night routine? :roll: She really is milking this engagement for as much as she can.

Return to “F-K”