Franceska Garza

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Franceska Garza

Post by ackbellai »

PI88NK wrote:
ackbellai wrote:I HATE when she talks about how busy she is. She'll say something like "Yeah, so I have a busy day today! I have to (emphasis on "have" ???) get my lashes filled, go out to lunch with my parents, take Joy on a walk, go to the gym, make Brett dinner, and film me unboxing some packages (which are most likely 6 bags of disgusting clothes from Forever 21) !!!!"

You are not busy. You do not even know what busy is. You live in a fantasy land where Mommy & Daddy pay for your apartment so you can spend all the rest of your money on makeup, clothes, and home decor that you will likely replace in 2 weeks anyway. All you do is go to beauty appointments, go out to eat with your friends, go to the gym, redecorate your house, and do your makeup. You don't have a real job. It's not even like you're a stay-at-home mom who has kids to take care of. You're a stay-at-home spoiled grown adult.
EXACTLY!!! Now it’s only going to be more amplified by constant wedding talk. Literally everything will be wedding this and wedding that. I can’t do it. I’m sure she will become a “stay at home mom” right away. Nothing wrong with that, but it just gives her an excuse to keep talking about how “busy” she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm dreading it. Alex acted like planning her wedding was a full-time job, and Frankie will do the same. Do they not know that there are brides who actually have a full-time jobs while also planning their weddings??? And I know she will act like she's the most amazing designer with every piece of the decor she picks being "so cute - like, SO cute. I'm so excited! I can't believe how cute it is!!!" No, Frankie. Your tacky style sucks.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Just posted about this in Alex's thread, but I thought I'd post it here too...

Frankie said Alex and her mom would both be her maids/matrons of honor (she already asked them & they said yes) but wouldn't be in her bridal party... what does that even mean??? LMAO. As dim as she is, I think she might just not know what a bridal party is. Maybe she thinks that matrons of honor aren't considered bridesmaids. Or maybe she's just giving them the title but won't have them stand next to her at the alter... which would be sad if that's the case. I get not having your mom be in your bridal party (just being an honorary member) but your sister??? She's so dumb though, so who knows.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blahblah20 »

^ I thought she said she wasn't having a wedding party?

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

blahblah20 wrote:^ I thought she said she wasn't having a wedding party?
Ohhhh, I just went back and watched it and you're right. She did say that. So weird because I do remember her saying (like right after she got engaged) that she was excited to ask her bridesmaids to be in her wedding. But I guess now she's just asking her friends to be apart of the day? I'm so confused lmao. I thought for sure that she would have Brett's sister in her bridal party, at least.

Pizzagirl1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzagirl1 »

This girl is nuts! She just wants to get married. No real goals.

Pizzagirl1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzagirl1 »

Hahahahaha!! She does say “cute” for anything. :rofl:

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

oh god, is anyone else really annoyed with the fake laughs the garza family does? Frankie's laugh is the worst, she laughs unnessarily at the most stupid things .... its like she practices that laugh in the mirror. They are psychos!

Yeah no real goals... just to be pretty, rich, and cuffed to men. Lame!
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Is it just me, or does her hair literally NEVER look good "straight"? To start, her hair doesn't blend with her extensions at all. So it's almost setting her up for failure. But also, she just doesn't know how to style her hair. Straightening it (but not fully straightening it - gotta make sure it looks half done) so that it's SO flat on the top but the ends curled under toward her face? :barf: It's the most unflattering hairstyle.

And honestly, her hair has been pretty bad in general since she cut it really short. I remember how good her hair used to look when she first started her channel (which btw, her hair definitely looked better dark), and now it's just... yikes.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Speaking of old Frankie, I just went back & watched her "Filming Room Tour | Boho & Antique" and all I can say is... what the HECK happened to her style? That room was so f*cking cute. So many different shapes & textures but still cohesive. Lots of unique pieces. That room had so much personality!!! I remember watching that & thinking "wow, I'm gonna love this girl's channel!"

Now her decorating skills are literally horrible. Her apartment is so boring & monochromatic. It's gotten slightly better since she got more white & grey decor, but remember when she first moved in and EVERYTHING was pink & rose gold? What the heck was she thinking. Lmao

omdpl6
Learner
Learner

Post by omdpl6 »

Hello! First time posting here! I just wanted to say that I agree with all of you. I liked Frankie's videos before, but since she moved out her style has changed so much. She looked like one of those girls who only think about getting married and who go crazy when they get the ring, but now, it looks like she only posts about her wedding. :roll: Even Alexandrea wasn't so "wedding this, wedding that" when she was engaged. Also, the first video I think I saw about Frankie was her Mayo Clinic video. It was so emotional and she seemed very authenthic (unlike now), but I've read here that she had some kind of cancer (?), and I wanted to say that, although she doesn't tell us the final diagnosis, it all implies that she had anemia.

P.S.: I'm Hispanic and I find a bit "odd" that Alex and Frankie never seem comfortable when they talk about their father's origins. I think it's weird because all the Americans I've known (I'm not American) are very proud to state they're "50% Scottish, 50% Irish" or "part French, Italian..."

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

omdpl6 wrote:Hello! First time posting here! I just wanted to say that I agree with all of you. I liked Frankie's videos before, but since she moved out her style has changed so much. She looked like one of those girls who only think about getting married and who go crazy when they get the ring, but now, it looks like she only posts about her wedding. :roll: Even Alexandrea wasn't so "wedding this, wedding that" when she was engaged. Also, the first video I think I saw about Frankie was her Mayo Clinic video. It was so emotional and she seemed very authenthic (unlike now), but I've read here that she had some kind of cancer (?), and I wanted to say that, although she doesn't tell us the final diagnosis, it all implies that she had anemia.

P.S.: I'm Hispanic and I find a bit "odd" that Alex and Frankie never seem comfortable when they talk about their father's origins. I think it's weird because all the Americans I've known (I'm not American) are very proud to state they're "50% Scottish, 50% Irish" or "part French, Italian..."
Yeah I liked her because she seemed quiet and like she understands a struggle unlike alex, but now i see there is little to no difference. I think they don't talk about their hispanic side because their father just never taught them? He seems very "white washed" himself.

omdpl6
Learner
Learner

Post by omdpl6 »

ackbellai wrote:Speaking of old Frankie, I just went back & watched her "Filming Room Tour | Boho & Antique" and all I can say is... what the HECK happened to her style? That room was so f*cking cute. So many different shapes & textures but still cohesive. Lots of unique pieces. That room had so much personality!!! I remember watching that & thinking "wow, I'm gonna love this girl's channel!"

Now her decorating skills are literally horrible. Her apartment is so boring & monochromatic. It's gotten slightly better since she got more white & grey decor, but remember when she first moved in and EVERYTHING was pink & rose gold? What the heck was she thinking. Lmao
I've just watched her "filming room tour" video and... Oh my god! She was like a different person! The way she talked, how she described things, how she looked...
I remember that in one of her Q&A videos she said that she went to college, taking online classes. But, I also watched her "graduation" video and she graduated from community college. That's a 2 year course, right? idk if that's like a "real" college because in my country we don't have that. I always assumed that she went to Michigan State, like Michael.

Pizzagirl1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzagirl1 »

Who’s older?

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Pizzagirl1 wrote:Who’s older?
Alex! I think Alex is 26 & Frankie is 23.

omdpl6
Learner
Learner

Post by omdpl6 »

ackbellai wrote:
Yeah, Alex is 26, she and I are the same age. And Frankie is 23 because when she got botox people were like "wtf, botox at 23"

Pizzagirl1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzagirl1 »

omdpl6 wrote:
ackbellai wrote:
Yeah, Alex is 26, she and I are the same age. And Frankie is 23 because when she got botox people were like "wtf, botox at 23"

What the heck?!!! They are so young! They look like they’re in there 30s!!! All they live for is to get married and pop out children. Botox?!! These girls are out of there mind.

Pizzagirl1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzagirl1 »

That video Franceska did for her future husband?!!! Omg! Desperate girl. And marrying a vegetable. These 2 dumbasses. Also, it’s so obvious she pushed Brett into getting married. He looks like a cheater. Who only uses her for social media. How about getting an education with all that money dad and mom gives them?

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

Pizzagirl1 wrote:That video Franceska did for her future husband?!!! Omg! Desperate girl. And marrying a vegetable. These 2 dumbasses. Also, it’s so obvious she pushed Brett into getting married. He looks like a cheater. Who only uses her for social media. How about getting an education with all that money dad and mom gives them?
Brett totes looks like a cheater!!! I can see him slut shame women and keep Frankie under a leash (already makes her use a phone locational tracker jeez!) but he's out late every night doing sketchy shit. Poor girl

omdpl6
Learner
Learner

Post by omdpl6 »

Pizzagirl1 wrote:That video Franceska did for her future husband?!!! Omg! Desperate girl. And marrying a vegetable. These 2 dumbasses. Also, it’s so obvious she pushed Brett into getting married. He looks like a cheater. Who only uses her for social media. How about getting an education with all that money dad and mom gives them?
When she uploaded the video, I thought it'd be romantic, like a letter, pictures of them, idk... Like the viral video of a guy who proposed to his gf every day for a year (without her knowing) and then uploaded the video ("The 365 day proposal" is called. Everytime I watch it, I cry :love2: )
But Frankie's video was SO materialistic -- "my new apartment that mom and dad got me so I can live near Brett", "Brett and I are designing a ring", "I already bought a wedding dress that I'm gonna wear for our engagement pictures". And when she said that she had NEVER searched anything wedding-related before :roll: Please, girl.

Pizzagirl1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzagirl1 »

Seriously. She had this engagement planned before she met him. Her online status was, “looking for a husband” I guess Brett missed that part. He’s fucking stupid with no brain. I bet she asked him to marry her. Hence she carried a ring with her since day 1. Her video to her husband was straight out creepy. I have everything to get married. What if he had left her ass?!! Lmfao.

Return to “F-K”