HeyParis

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Ssierra
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyParis

Post by Ssierra »

She's disgusting...
Idk how her bf hasn't broken up with her yet...

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

Yeah honestly, I take tipping pretty seriously and judge when people dont tip. I don't understand her argument about not affording to tip? I feel like you should factor tipping into the price of food and if you can't afford that, then eat at home?

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

The only thing I agreed with her on was that servers shouldn't judge people and give crap service because they think they wont tip.

I'd love to see her try to work as a waitress and see how she likes it. Doubt she'd last 3 days :rofl:

diamondemoji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by diamondemoji »

lmaooooooooo @ her trying to get catfish to notice her??? what the hell paris :rofl:

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

[youtube][/youtube]
have you guys seen this? she got into a car accident. her mom and brother were injured and her jeep was damaged. she was crying and noticed a subscriber was filming her and laughing so she went off on her. the girl later apologized.

the part that bothers me is at around 20:10 she starts ranting about people from toronto. paris always has to make it seem like she's soooo much better than other people and people are so jealous of her :roll: yet she's always bragging about how toronto is the best and there's so much talent there. but the minute someone from her city does something she doesn't like she starts trashing it.

Meacu1pa
Learner
Learner

Post by Meacu1pa »

omg the overreacting... yes, the girl was rude and i completely understand the need to punch her, but overly dramatic videos with ''one of the scariest things ever'' while staring at the distance....
i am not trying to say she has no right to be traumatized and that there are worse things that could happen or whatever, but from these videos and some sentences i can feel that deep down she is really insecure and sort of manipulative

Meacu1pa
Learner
Learner

Post by Meacu1pa »

and also, repeating that you are humble for 20 times doesnt make you humble. from her instagram and overall attitude we can see that its not quite true no matter how much you try to put emphasis that you dont want to bring the old lady to court because, oh, poor old woman doesnt have much left. we all know why you dont want to, and if you all of sudden are so tolerant and understanding than i dont understand why 90% of your videos is bashing people, some in a really rude way. i think what gives her a pass on the whole fake humble thing is that she is salty from not growing that fast anymore and that not every person from her private life that she knew before youtube will be forever jealous of her ''success''

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Her new video about her catfish story is so anticlimactic. Her saying "I wanted to settle this on TELEVISION", of course you did, Paris. Nev and the producers told her to just leave it alone, lol.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Lol she's so stupid for real. She definitely thought this was a way for her to get onto TV.
She went around acting like it was a huge deal and that something serious was happening. She should've just left it alone, and made a usual Storytime Video about it.
She wasted her time, our time, and Catfish's time all for nothing. And just made herself look bad.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

i agree the catfish video was anticlimactic. funny she said boe wanted to come up off her name but she's the one who's desperate for fame

Meacu1pa
Learner
Learner

Post by Meacu1pa »

ive never seen a thing more cringey than her slayparis intro...

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

Her intro is ratchet like her

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Her new video is just....I don't know if she's actually doing this with a comedic purpose or not,but the girl is seriously inlove with herself...I knida wish I had her confidence,because I'm a lot skinnier than her,but wouldn't dare to wear some of the outfits and have my as$ or B0obs hanging out like that.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Post by Guest »

She's engaged, y'all! :o

Post by Guest »

She's engaged, y'all! :o

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

of course she's gloating over the ring on IG. most people (and youtubers) who get engaged don't show the ring off let alone an up close video :roll:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

This girl honestly annoys the living shit out of me. all that tongue smacking, yelling, ratchet ass talking. why? I used to love watching her videos before she became whatever the hell she is now. super fucking weird imo
I'm not sorry.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

I guarantee she's going to brag about how it's a long time coming too as they've been together for soooo long. Calm down. You've only been with him for about 5 years :roll:

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

In all honesty, I may find her annoying and a bit more shady than she lets on but if she's happy then good for her. She must have done something right in her life to be feeling so blessed

Post by Guest »

Halfway through her proposal video on YT... Congrats to her...
BUT!!! Something that irks me is when YTers don't double check their spelling prior to posting. It's not fiancé. It's fiancée... There. I got if off my chest.
Carry on. :)

Return to “A-M”