Em Sheldon

Em Sheldon

Post by Guest »

Youtuber & Blogger at Emtalks. Anyone watch/read?

candysky
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em Sheldon

Post by candysky »

Yeah I do

Post by Guest »

candysky wrote:Yeah I do
So what do you think?...

Personally she really gets on my tits lol she has such a holier-than-thou attitude, she clearly thinks very highly of herself.

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

The vast majority of her instagram posts and blog posts are sponsored or adverts but I always feel they are not properly disclosed. She doesn't post much that isn't paid for so don't really trust her because she's not transparent. On twitter I've seen her react badly to anyone that offers mild criticism on her photos or blog.

candysky
Learner
Learner

Post by candysky »

Dirtylittle_secret wrote:
candysky wrote:Yeah I do
So what do you think?...

Personally she really gets on my tits lol she has such a holier-than-thou attitude, she clearly thinks very highly of herself.
Sorry totally late reply but it really grates on me that she says *face plant* like all the time. I think she means *face palm*. Face plant is falling flat on your face. It drives me mad, haha!

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 »

Has anyone noticed that when she takes mirror selfies, you can see how disgusting her room is? She has shit everywhere! Its like clean up before you take a damn picture.

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

mt_1980 wrote:Has anyone noticed that when she takes mirror selfies, you can see how disgusting her room is? She has shit everywhere! Its like clean up before you take a damn picture.
Yes! Her room is a total mess and isn't a good back drop. On insta stories she's always unboxing stuff she's been sent, her mums house must be full of crap.

catknowswhat

Post by catknowswhat »

Just come across her thanks to the Instagram drama. Does she only look down with a mouth open grin in photos? Just scrolling her Instagram feed and it's driving me mad

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

Yes she pretty much pulls the same pose in all photos! Or throwing back her head pretending to laugh... it looks so fake. I'm not a massive fan of her style to be honest. In her latest YouTube video the tags were still on clothes and dresses not fastened properly. It just looked rushed and sloppy.

Her calling out the insta bot users was interesting as previously she's been one of the 'be nice and positive in the blogger community' group. I also hate how much she blatantly begs for freebies from companies on twitter. Every time she wants a hotel in London she asks for recommendations... yet supposedly goes there 3 x a week. Her latest beg is for a hire car in America. Drives me mad.

Post by Guest »

Her body looks SO different in the pics in the Daily Mail of her.. the swim suit is NOT flattering for a so called blogger. also I've noticed how often she begs for freebies on twitter - she will tag EVERY company she ever discusses just so they notice her. She even did a tweet a couple weeks back, I can't remember who to, saying 'did you get my email I just sent'... like yes Em they obviously did?? Stop begging girl

Post by Guest »

Is she seriously shilling a laundry detergent on her twitter

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

Ha just seen it myself and it's on her IG. In fact all her recent photos on IG are all #spon. She doesn't publish much unless she's been paid. Am sure she's 'obsessed' with it all. She also tried to make out that Mini she's got isn't sponsored despite the fact she tags the dealer in any mention of it....

Post by Guest »

Her newest twitter melt down is people unfollowing her on insta.. such a drama queen

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

She's now kicked off on twitter because someone on YouTube thought her bf was her son! And when someone suggested it was a mistake she went loco on them. Everything is drama... she needs to chill out and laugh about it.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Anyone still watching Em?

Her raspy voice is so irritating :roll:

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Her Bicester village video was suggested to me (I never heard of her before) and wow! Her 'nude' lipstick looks way off. Like when people 10 years ago put concealer on their lips. And WHY does she take her laptop shopping? Who does that? And also her comment about not liking it when designer stuff is too cheap. Girl! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

She’s literally obsessed with people unfollowing her on Instagram, it’s so sad. People are allowed to unfollow you em :roll:

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

I want to like her but find too much annoying. Click bait YouTube titles, most of her content is ads but not declared properly (note on IG she doesn’t put the word AD as a hashtag so it gets hidden and isn’t obvious), going to John Frieda event and gushing about sheer blonde and then advertising a l’oreal silver shampoo days later on IG, and just generally over dramatising everything like when she lost a drone or people unfollow her on IG.

Also find it irritating that if anyone leaves a negative comment on IG or youtube she screenshots it and moans on twitter trying to get a witch hunt against that person started whilst supposedly being against bullying. Just accept not everyone is going to love you Em and take it on the chin rather than playing the victim.

Post by Guest »

I've just discovered Em. I really like her and her content. I'm looking forward to seeing her new home in 2018.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

4 ADs in a row :?

Return to “#-E”