Maral & Jared

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
verano
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maral & Jared

Post by verano »

the only thing that is keeping this relationship going is the sex, cross eyed seems to brag about that all the time and they were probably each other's firsts so the emotional attachment is there :roll: but lets see how long that lasts :FU:

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I wonder how long until they break up anyways. Maral needs to fix herself up.
Jared seems so sweet in the vlogs but I don't know why he believes he is going to marry Maral. I think she made him say that. He looks so uncomfortable saying it too.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:I wonder how long until they break up anyways. Maral needs to fix herself up.
Jared seems so sweet in the vlogs but I don't know why he believes he is going to marry Maral. I think she made him say that. He looks so uncomfortable saying it too.

They won't last for very long. They're trying way to hard to become some popular YouTube couple but you can just tell it's already affecting their relationship. Jared seems very annoyed with Maral now. And Maral seems way to self obsessed to even be in a relationship. She is such a diva. I'm calling a breakup within the next year.

Also how the hell did she get on MAC's PR list? She's not even that well known.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Surprisingly, Maral seemed pretty chill and tolerable in her Facetune tutorial. She should do her eye makeup like that more often because she actually didn't look as crosseyed as she normally does.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I swear Maral is so desperate for her and Jared to become like the next Ace family.. Saying "what's up Jam Fam!" Now in every vlog.. how cringeworthy. I feel like she is so desperate for more followers and subscribers.. They are both literally giving away 500 dollars just for people to follow them on all social media platforms. And she even has business cards now?! She's such a wannabe. I can smell the desperation from a mile away. She's never had an actual job so of course she's relying on YouTube and thinking Jared will become some bigtime rapper.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaurenLove wrote:I swear Maral is so desperate for her and Jared to become like the next Ace family.. Saying "what's up Jam Fam!" Now in every vlog.. how cringeworthy. I feel like she is so desperate for more followers and subscribers.. They are both literally giving away 500 dollars just for people to follow them on all social media platforms. And she even has business cards now?! She's such a wannabe. I can smell the desperation from a mile away. She's never had an actual job so of course she's relying on YouTube and thinking Jared will become some bigtime rapper.
Exactly! The thing is that Maral wouldn't even have as many people as she does now if it wasn't for her being friends with Nazanin and also using Nathalie Paris' name in her video title last year. That's the only reason why people follow her and she still has very few followers compared to most, her video views are still so low. Giving money away? That's do damn tacky just to get follows. We all know it's Jared's money though.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maral just deleted a ton of pics from her instagram. She only has 5 left...

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tropical_Paradise wrote:Maral just deleted a ton of pics from her instagram. She only has 5 left...

I've noticed that a lot if girls with larger followings on a Insta do this. Or maybe she's going to be starting a theme. Either way, just another thing she's copied. Koleen, Aidette and a Kiara have all done this within the past year.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maral has 54 posts now so idk what happened...

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Maral reminds me of Lady Gaga in James cordens carpool karaoke video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Honestly I have gained so much respect for Maral after watching her chit chat grwm where she talks about YouTube and nazanin. She's really honest and she's really grown as a person I actually subscribed to her now. She's matured and gone the complete opposite way to naz!

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Madting69 wrote:Honestly I have gained so much respect for Maral after watching her chit chat grwm where she talks about YouTube and nazanin. She's really honest and she's really grown as a person I actually subscribed to her now. She's matured and gone the complete opposite way to naz!

Totally agree. She loves her subscribers and was SO real during that. It was like listening to a friend talk. I loved it. She was so sweet I hope she achieves great things.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

I didn't know they had their own thread haha. My thoughts: Maral is using Jared for something. Not sure what though. She is always mean to him and especially when they are in a group with other people she acts like everything he says is dumb and almost like she is embarrassed of him. Just because she sits there and smiles and laughs a lot she thinks she's hiding her bitchyness but she's not. It is so sad how Jared loves her and might want to try to marry her but he is wasting his time. He should find someone who will love him and support him and not make him feel like a dumbass. She is always spouting her ignorant opinions and trying to play them off as a fact. She uses Naz's name for views. She thinks she knew and liked every trend before it became a trend... COOL BEANS. No one cares.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

GossipCat wrote: My thoughts: Maral is using Jared for something. Not sure what though. .
I heard jared's family is filthy rich so there you go

vrouma
Learner
Learner

Post by vrouma »

Jared seems like a sweet kid but those dreads gotta go

Burch112
Talker
Talker

Post by Burch112 »

I loved how Maral and Jared just apologized sincerely and asked for criticism in order to better their channel. You can really tell they care and I’m very proud of them for asking for help and not just putting out boring content

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Burch112 wrote:I loved how Maral and Jared just apologized sincerely and asked for criticism in order to better their channel. You can really tell they care and I’m very proud of them for asking for help and not just putting out boring content
That's so grown up. Maral used to be questionable but she really turned out great. I'm proud of her.
Unfortunately she has some flaky friends with Naz and not many friends in her home town.

Burch112
Talker
Talker

Post by Burch112 »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Burch112 wrote:I loved how Maral and Jared just apologized sincerely and asked for criticism in order to better their channel. You can really tell they care and I’m very proud of them for asking for help and not just putting out boring content
That's so grown up. Maral used to be questionable but she really turned out great. I'm proud of her.
Unfortunately she has some flaky friends with Naz and not many friends in her home town.

I use to think she’s just materialistic but she’s actually a huge sweetheart and a hard worker, I mean I think their editing in the intros are so cute. She doesn’t need fake friends, she’s a bright girl. She’s graduated a year early from high school and is on track to graduate early from college too. Her YouTube videos keep improving and I genuinely love her and Jared.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Burch112 wrote:
Tropical_Paradise wrote:

I use to think she’s just materialistic but she’s actually a huge sweetheart and a hard worker, I mean I think their editing in the intros are so cute. She doesn’t need fake friends, she’s a bright girl. She’s graduated a year early from high school and is on track to graduate early from college too. Her YouTube videos keep improving and I genuinely love her and Jared.
I don't think she needs fake friends either. Its just unfortunate she doesn't have a lot.
She really tries and I really think she deserves more followers. She's very real and down to earth, very transparent too.

Does anyone know if she talked about lip fillers before?

Burch112
Talker
Talker

Post by Burch112 »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Burch112 wrote:
Tropical_Paradise wrote:

I don't think she needs fake friends either. Its just unfortunate she doesn't have a lot.
She really tries and I really think she deserves more followers. She's very real and down to earth, very transparent too.

Does anyone know if she talked about lip fillers before?

There was this lip plumper tool she used that made her lips massive

Return to “A-M”