Bramty Juliette

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
casssdeee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Post by casssdeee »

They’re being voted as best parenting but they don’t even parent their kids lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lillouiepooie
Learner
Learner

Post by lillouiepooie »

casssdeee wrote:They’re being voted as best parenting but they don’t even parent their kids lmao

Lol goes to show you who ever allowed this doesn’t keep up with their channel at all. Anyone that watches their videos could see those kids are always either in day care or with mimi. Such a joke!

jpooh626
Informer
Informer

Post by jpooh626 »

mpjt123 wrote:I think Bramty really doesn’t need a surgery she genuinely looks great. That’s the scary thing about YouTube it has all these young women thinking they need to be perfect or look a certain way. It’s sad smh. But also Luis has been so annoying in the vlogs. I’m really curious on what he does all day. Mimi watches the kids helps with housework. Bramty does house work editing and filming. So wtf does he do all day? Like why can’t he pick up the camera and vlog as well or something. Also after that vlog where Bramty basically said the reason they don’t take the kids places is because Luis and he agreed I just. Can’t take him. He doesn’t do shyt.

I don't think she needs any adjustments to her body as well. I like her figure. I really hope she thinks about it before making a big decision like that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

mpjt123 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:33 pm
I think Bramty really doesn’t need a surgery she genuinely looks great. That’s the scary thing about YouTube it has all these young women thinking they need to be perfect or look a certain way. It’s sad smh. But also Luis has been so annoying in the vlogs. I’m really curious on what he does all day. Mimi watches the kids helps with housework. Bramty does house work editing and filming. So wtf does he do all day? Like why can’t he pick up the camera and vlog as well or something. Also after that vlog where Bramty basically said the reason they don’t take the kids places is because Luis and he agreed I just. Can’t take him. He doesn’t do shyt.

Bramty looks perfectly fine for having twins & a 5 year old. I believe those injected females she hangs around when they all go to Miami have gotten in her head. She’s never not one complained about her body, she’s always spoke so positively about herself & is ALWAYS showing off her stomach....that’s not something an insecure person would do. She claims she has loose skin but it damn sure doesn’t look like it. I think she’s trying to get a bbl without it being too noticeable.

Luis definitely does nothing all do...you can tell he’s gaining weight

jellyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jellyxoxo »

oh shit Luis has gotten chubby, is he not using his gym. How can he gain weight so fast

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

jellyxoxo wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:16 am
oh shit Luis has gotten chubby, is he not using his gym. How can he gain weight so fast
They eat out 24/7 & drink

casssdeee
Talker
Talker

Post by casssdeee »

Does anyone know what happened to Adriana? I really liked her in the vlogs but can’t find her anywhere

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

It really disgusts me when parents purposely let their babies crawl/walk around with full diapers on. Levy came out of the playroom cowboy walking because her diaper was so droopy & Balcolm’s was blue line was disappearing from being so full

jellyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jellyxoxo »

Oh no, have you sen her stomach in the last video. Completely understand why she wants to get this fixed, its not a small thing we just didnt see

imthemostbored
Learner
Learner

Post by imthemostbored »

jellyxoxo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:44 am
Oh no, have you sen her stomach in the last video. Completely understand why she wants to get this fixed, its not a small thing we just didnt see
Can you screenshot? Or tell us the video title and time stamp? I am not about to sit through one of her long ass videos.

Coco_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Coco_ »

imthemostbored wrote:
jellyxoxo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:44 am
Can you screenshot? Or tell us the video title and time stamp? I am not about to sit through one of her long ass videos.
Yess what video please

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

It is her most recent video....at 1:50 you can see that she has an outie and the skin is saggy.

I hope that is all she does with regards to plastic surgery.....she has a cute lil body. I never watched her videos until after Montana so I have no reason to dislike her.....but I do like that she appears (hmm how can I word this) more normal...cleaner, not ghetto, trashy, etc.....lol …..I'm just going by appearances. All of the massive fake booties and boobs on that trip are not attractive....and Bramty stood out to me because of that.

and yes Luis is annoying!!!....let Bramty decorate the kids' rooms.....it is a sweet thing to do for your kids.....plus it doesn't look like she spent a lot of money anyways.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mean....if their neighborhood was quiet before y’all came around then yes, they have every right to complain lol I wouldn’t wanna hear construction 24/7 ESPECIALLY if I have kids
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

casssdeee
Talker
Talker

Post by casssdeee »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:I mean....if their neighborhood was quiet before y’all came around then yes, they have every right to complain lol I wouldn’t wanna hear construction 24/7 ESPECIALLY if I have kids
Yea I would be annoyed with all the remodeling because it’s been going on for over a year. She even said it in the vlog that she wouldn’t be surprised if the neighbors were annoyed with them with all the remodeling so I don’t know why she’s so surprised.

casssdeee
Talker
Talker

Post by casssdeee »

It’s so shameful how even with the whole corona virus situation they can’t keep their kids at home for everyone’s sake. Yes I know it won’t be as bad for kids but they can be carriers and who wants to see their babies sick when it can be prevented? There’s parents who still have to work and HAVE TO put their kids in school/day care but wish they didn’t have to. And bramty & Luis can actually keep them home if they wanted but still choose not to because they can’t handle it.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Their house is still in construction? I thought they finished it. It’s been close to a year.

jpooh626
Informer
Informer

Post by jpooh626 »

casssdeee wrote:It’s so shameful how even with the whole corona virus situation they can’t keep their kids at home for everyone’s sake. Yes I know it won’t be as bad for kids but they can be carriers and who wants to see their babies sick when it can be prevented? There’s parents who still have to work and HAVE TO put their kids in school/day care but wish they didn’t have to. And bramty & Luis can actually keep them home if they wanted but still choose not to because they can’t handle it.

I think it's stupid seeing both parents out with their kids at the stores shopping like nothing is going on. It beats the purpose of kids being out of school. I understand that there's parents who don't have anyone to babysit but those who have the support need to leave their kids at home. Bramty and her husband leave their kids with Mimi all the time and all of sudden they want to be out and about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

casssdeee
Talker
Talker

Post by casssdeee »

It’s so cringe when they laugh at how bramty does nothing but tik toks instead of helping around the house. It’s not cute, I get not knowing to cook but they work from home why can’t she just clean herself for once? It seems as if Mimi and Luis do everything for her. That’s probably why her mother in law had a problem with her.

Calisun26
Learner
Learner

Post by Calisun26 »

Guys does anyone know what happened between Bramty & Richard/Maritza??? (AGAIN) they don’t follow eachother anymore

casssdeee
Talker
Talker

Post by casssdeee »

Calisun26 wrote:Guys does anyone know what happened between Bramty & Richard/Maritza??? (AGAIN) they don’t follow eachother anymore
I don’t know but I wouldn’t blame them because bramty always says outta pocket things to everyone. Maybe she’s use to having her way that she doesn’t realize when she’s being a bitch.

Return to “A-M”