Bramty Juliette

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Vanillabeancoolata
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bramty Juliette

Post by Vanillabeancoolata »

I think it’s incredibly cringey that ANY of these families FLY across the country for bramtys twins first birthday.

My husband and our kids barely even get to fly out of state for holidays, I honestly would never fly out of state to go to a birthday party for a child even if they were family lol maybe that’s Harsh but it is so expensive and stressful to fly. I can’t imagine doing that for a YouTube mom I don’t even see in real life. Talk about clout chasing from all of them especially Elle. Bramty was a total bitch to her and randomly back stabbed her publicly out of NOWHERE and claimed Elle was using her for fame yet now they make up and Elle is flying herself, her husbands and THREE kids to go to a babies BIRTHDAY party for her? At this point it does look like Elle is doing it for potential exposure/subs. I mean girl have some dignity. Bramty isn’t even some incredible or close friend in your life that was worth forgiving.
In bramtys video, she said her mom and Luis were both telling her that Elle was using her and telling them she wasn’t a real friend and copied her
Yet Elle was able to throw all of them talking shit about her and embarrassing her out of the window like nothing to become friends again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanillabeancoolata
Talker
Talker

Re: Bramty Juliette

And I just noticed when they were taking shots, bramty told Elle “this shot is to you moving to Florida” and Luis says “that’s tea right there”
I will be in shock if Elle actually moves to Florida

MC30
Learner
Learner

Post by MC30 »

Oh yes I definitely agree, the Aguilars were clout chasing but knowing how problematic Bramty is, they should stay far away.
And as far as Elle, how embarrassing to even show her face around the people that completely dragged her, she should have some self respect and stay away!

Vanillabeancoolata
Talker
Talker

I could honestly see them moving into bramtys guest house because they are almost done with their main home, and Elle and graham are clearly leading up to breaking their lease in the apartment already because of the neighbor complaints (don’t know what they were thinking moving themselves and 3 kids on a non first floor apartment btw)

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Post by lovelysmiles100 »

I haven’t seen her cousin yafit (???) in her vlogs in a long time and she wasn’t at the twins b day party. I wonder what happened with them.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

I wonder what will happen to their channel in January. Their views are low without their kids.

Vanillabeancoolata
Talker
Talker

V O L U M E wrote:I wonder what will happen to their channel in January. Their views are low without their kids.

What do you mean

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Vanillabeancoolata wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:I wonder what will happen to their channel in January. Their views are low without their kids.

What do you mean

YouTube is changing their rules because they got hit with a huge law suit by the FTC.
Creators have to label their videos as adult or kid friendly (13 or younger). If they label it kid friendly then their like/dislike button, comments and ads will be turned off. If they don’t accurately label it then YouTube will do it for them and it can get them in trouble. It’s for all older and current videos too.
There’s other things with the new guidelines which make it very vague and something to fuck over creators.

BeSerious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BeSerious »

This forum was dead for so long and I'm surprised as theirs so much wrong with this woman.

Saw her first video when she started, yano the thrifting videos. She very quickly got popular, so much drama around her.

I always felt for Louis, Bramty always put him down and made Penelope be nasty also. Louis hated YT when he was in the Navy you could really tell.

I stopped watching and saw a video recommended saying she had twins and I'm shocked how many views/subscribers she has. Their can't be that many people who find her crap entertaining.

So is so narcissistic in her videos. It's always about how she looks, the babies and especially Penelope she has some weird behaviour towards Penelope you know the dancing, twerking, posing just weird.

Their whole 'main' family revolves around the way they look. The tweet about her babies eye colour and how she wished they would go lighter wtf.

Also I'm really not surprised the babies are always sick look at their house. It's disgusting theirs what 3 adults who are not working and stay at home full time and the place is a tip. Mimi is just the cleaner/childminder these days.

Bramty need to fly elsewhere and get shitfaced. I get taking some time to yourself but both parents in different states than your babies for a weekend wtf.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

This prank was sick, but in a bad way, this woman seems violent.

amandack
Learner
Learner

Post by amandack »

mpjt123 wrote:I don’t understand how hard it is for them to upload when the kids are all in school. They have a contractor now so why can’t two grown adults make the time to vlog edit and upload when it’s there job?

Luis’s hair looks nice that way now if he’s only go to school or get a hobby because wtf does he do all day.

Also mimis hose looks nice.

Everybody is always like “we understand, you have 3 kids!”

Yeah, no. First of all, they’re in school. Second of all, both parents are home all of the time.. I’m a full time parent and my husband works full time. So you’d think with 2 parents home, they could manage to work.. they’re just making excuses for being lazy and want to act like they do so much

Coco_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Coco_ »

amandack wrote:
mpjt123 wrote:I don’t understand how hard it is for them to upload when the kids are all in school. They have a contractor now so why can’t two grown adults make the time to vlog edit and upload when it’s there job?

Luis’s hair looks nice that way now if he’s only go to school or get a hobby because wtf does he do all day.

Yeah, no. First of all, they’re in school. Second of all, both parents are home all of the time.. I’m a full time parent and my husband works full time. So you’d think with 2 parents home, they could manage to work.. they’re just making excuses for being lazy and want to act like they do so much

Which vlog did they say they put the babies in school?

amandack
Learner
Learner

Post by amandack »

Coco_ wrote:
amandack wrote:

Which vlog did they say they put the babies in school?

“we’ve been lying to you”- 3 weeks ago.
They’ve been in school for awhile now and they admitted that they’ve been lying about it so we wouldn’t judge them for never being with their kids Image

Post by Guest »

I know I’m not the only one thinking she did cheat on Lois and is trying to play it off

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Yeah they need stability for her. Doesn’t she start kindergarten this year? She needs to stop missing so much pre-k or next they’ll be complaining about the school district giving Penelope an IEP because they both are too simpleminded to understand what it truly is

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Ew, it just shows so much how bad and unhealthy their relationship is as a couple. I don't know why but I have a gut feeling about her, she is in my head such a bad person. She creeps me out.

Coco_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Coco_ »

mpjt123 wrote:Bramty saying she was messaging herself wtf is she talking about? That doesn’t work I think that was real and notice he said this is the last straw.

You can text yourself on iPhones... Luis said he saw the number and that it was bramtys number so I don’t even get why he believed it.. it was probably so fake.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Yes it works on an iPhone. I just did it.

I am wondering why everybody call her Bramty and not Juliette?

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Brune wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 am
Yes it works on an iPhone. I just did it.

I am wondering why everybody call her Bramty and not Juliette?
Because Bramty is her first name.....

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Oh okay. I've never heard this name before. But I'm not American.

Return to “A-M”