Amberlynn Reid

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Amberlynn Reid

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love that she was perfectly fine in the car for this but has troubles whenever it comes to getting in the car for something she doesn't WANT to do...

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Amberlynn Reid

Post by hellyeah »

Does anyone else go straight to the comment section on her videos? I always do. Far more entertaining than her videos. Who needs a vacation when your entire life is a vacation. She reminds me of Kailyn Marie Witcher. Doesn’t do shit but spend money; laze around; and go on vacation.

Butterflywing wrote:What’s our favorite little fatty been up to these day?

The other fatty loey lane is also getting out of hand.
Tipping the scale at nearly 600 pounds. Buying markers so she can color more. Walking for one whole minute. Lounging on pillow mountain. Giving Becky a guilt trip for going to a family reunion for several days. ALR can’t handle it when her free Uber aka her gf is away.

***Side note: take y’alls arguing elsewhere and keep your comments to ALR. No one cares what anyone’s profession is. Wanna discuss yourself? This ain’t the place. Stay on topic and respect one another. ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

Why does she make a big deal out of weighing herself? She literally is just standing on a scale yet acts like she's preforming brain surgery. "I weighed myself. 9. days. in. a. row." Wow hard work amberlynn. I am a fan of 600 lb life and im actually surprised she is still fairly mobile with little assistance (walker, cane, etc) most people are bed bound or need lots of help even being 500 pounds. if she would just walk to that damn tree and back even 10 times it would do her a world of health. Also when she weighs in how hard is it really to set up a camera to angle the scale? There is no excuse not to show it.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

I hate how when she's down .5 pounds she pats herself on the back like she's really accomplished something but she can gain 7 lbs. overnight and that's just "water weight and bloating." Stop pretending you know how to lose weight. No one who is 600 pounds is a weight loss success unless they're coming down from being like half a ton.

chipsandpickles
Learner
Learner

Post by chipsandpickles »

She really needs help. This is just sad.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't believe she just waddled her ass from the motorized scooter to the car and didn't even have Becky put it back inside. That is the epitome of fucking trash. Now the battery will be dead when someone who is actually disabled needs to use it. I'm glad people are calling her out in the comments for that, because it's fucking infuriating. But, you know, she'll come up with some poor excuse for it. She always does.

Creolelazy
Learner
Learner

Post by Creolelazy »

I been waiting on this.didn't know it was here. Amber is a fat failure that thinks walking to a tree is an accomplishment. I've seen her eat herself into being immobilized. And idk what the lard is binging on because she eats food that sucks. I would've called Amber every kind of fat lazy trash. When she got mad that Eric didn't bring her food, she was eating two sandwiches i can't with her.He should've cursed her out.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

speakyourdreams wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:20 pm
Where does she live that there’s no target and has to go to a city 3 hours away?
I think she lives in rural Kentucky. No Target within a two-hour+ drive, only Walmarts galore, I'm sure.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:33 pm
I can't believe she just waddled her ass from the motorized scooter to the car and didn't even have Becky put it back inside. That is the epitome of fucking trash. Now the battery will be dead when someone who is actually disabled needs to use it. I'm glad people are calling her out in the comments for that, because it's fucking infuriating. But, you know, she'll come up with some poor excuse for it. She always does.
She's such an inconsiderate hog. Becky could have easily picked her up at the entrance of the store if she couldn't walk a couple dozen feet to their car. Apparently even parking the scooter in the right spot is too much of an inconvience for her bratty ass. It sucks that people with disabilities outside of "can't stop stuffing her face" have to suffer because of entitled dicks like Amber.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Iris Martell wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:25 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
She's such an inconsiderate hog. Becky could have easily picked her up at the entrance of the store if she couldn't walk a couple dozen feet to their car. Apparently even parking the scooter in the right spot is too much of an inconvience for her bratty ass. It sucks that people with disabilities outside of "can't stop stuffing her face" have to suffer because of entitled dicks like Amber.
From what I've heard, apparently someone tweeted her that it was selfish for her to park the scooter in the parking lot and she said she was told before by some random woman that she prefers when people leave it in the parking lot? So she's just been doing that? Does she not realize they need to be charged, especially after carrying her wide load around a shop for hours? She refuses to see any error in anything that she does and literally thinks her only flaw is being fat. It's disgusting.

RanMao
Learner
Learner

Post by RanMao »

I'm new to watching her/clips I've seen of her on other channels but my god, she really thinks she's a 'qualified' nutritionist. According to her, none of the nutritionists or weight loss doctors she's seen know what they're talking about. It's infuriating to see her brag about all her knowledge on nutrition but have absolutely nothing to show for it. All she's done is gain weight. The opposite of what she was supposed to do.

I'm still baffled by how someone can gain 200+ lbs within such a short amount of time. I'm not even close to being her size but I put on weight over 3 years and I've never been so ashamed. As awful as it sounds, watching her and her terrible attitude has encouraged me to stay on my diet and get my shit together. It's not as hard when it matters to you, but it seems like she couldn't care less about losing weight.

I also feel kinda bad for Becky. Even though she does enable Amberlynn, I hope she doesn't continue to get dragged down with her.
"Who am I? Let's go to the beach, beach...Nincki Minjaj."

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

RanMao wrote:I'm new to watching her/clips I've seen of her on other channels but my god, she really thinks she's a 'qualified' nutritionist. According to her, none of the nutritionists or weight loss doctors she's seen know what they're talking about. It's infuriating to see her brag about all her knowledge on nutrition but have absolutely nothing to show for it. All she's done is gain weight. The opposite of what she was supposed to do.

I'm still baffled by how someone can gain 200+ lbs within such a short amount of time. I'm not even close to being her size but I put on weight over 3 years and I've never been so ashamed. As awful as it sounds, watching her and her terrible attitude has encouraged me to stay on my diet and get my shit together. It's not as hard when it matters to you, but it seems like she couldn't care less about losing weight.

I also feel kinda bad for Becky. Even though she does enable Amberlynn, I hope she doesn't continue to get dragged down with her.

I don’t ever feel bad for Becky. Becky is an adult. She chooses to stay. She chooses her current situation. She’s not being held hostage. Their life is sad, bland, stale, etc. I think there is potential for Becky if she escaped but she won’t. I think their relationship is one of convenience. I don’t see the connection or love. They are like roommates.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

RanMao wrote:I'm new to watching her/clips I've seen of her on other channels but my god, she really thinks she's a 'qualified' nutritionist. According to her, none of the nutritionists or weight loss doctors she's seen know what they're talking about. It's infuriating to see her brag about all her knowledge on nutrition but have absolutely nothing to show for it. All she's done is gain weight. The opposite of what she was supposed to do.

I think she has "inspired"(I use that term loosely) others to lose weight and stay focused because of how much she has gained with her crappy attitude.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Is that even allowed wtf? It's also an inconvenience to people who need to park there and some poor employee will have to go get it. I'm not American so Idk what the rules for using these are. I personally think that it's a joke that anyone but the disabled the elderly is allowed to use them.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

The employees typically retrieve the shopping carts and scooters. That’s part of their job.
It’s potentially an issue if the scooter needs to be charged. It’s not illegal to leave the scooter in the parking lot. Since ALR is never alone Becky could have taken it back or possibly picked ALR up at the door.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love how in her mukbang she points out that the chicken nuggets are 200 calories per serving, but fails to mention she's got 3 servings on her plate - she ate the whole damn bag!

mishmish
Learner
Learner

Post by mishmish »

omgg :rofl: her latest vid...i watched it here so as not to give her a single view but yikes...this girl has no sense of priorities

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

Has everybody seen this? It’s hilarious.

jennyfee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennyfee »

Oh gosh... In her last "what's in my purse" video she shows off the 100$ bills in her wallet. Then she goes on instagram and posts about how people don't believe her and that it is only 10$ bills, and people ASKED for proof, so she shows off 1500$ in cash that she feels she NEEDS to carry around... And then once somebody wonders if she doesn't fear getting recognized and robbed after blatantly showing this, she goes "who would risk jail over a measly amount of money?" ... Oh my god... In what world does she live in that 1500$ is a measly amount of money!!!

Update: just went back to take screenshots and she deleted the picture of the cash but kept the answer about the measly amount of money... gorl....

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

prettyglass wrote:Has everybody seen this? It’s hilarious.

Yes lmao. I did see that. She's just so... Weird lol. It's a good watch for anyone who hasn't seen it Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Return to “A-M”