Lauren Toyota

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lauren Toyota

Post by [shesaidit] »

peanutella wrote:
Yoona wrote:So not only is she an anti-vaxxer, she's against therapy now. God I hope no one follows her advice ever, about anything.
I always side eyed her spiritual bullshit but now she's completely off her rocker. Everyone can tell she's really struggling emotionally and should definitely be seeing a therapist. She is such an asshole.
Right. I just sat there shaking my head when she said she talked about therapy and how talking about negative things was manifesting into negative things in her life. Sounds more like she got a therapist who let her just rant for an hour and get worked up and angry and never do any sort of self inquiry. :roll: You can't just avoid the negative and tough things in life. I used to think her spiritual bs was just a quirk and harmless but she's off her rocker and gives horrible advice. It's funny, I thought since she's not a crazy health focused/raw vegan type that she'd be better, but she's just as bad if not worse.

pastadudd3
Learner
Learner

Post by pastadudd3 »

anyone got any bitchy things to critique about her new #AskLauren: WOULD I DATE A NON-VEGAN? video?
She basically says she wouldn't date a non-vegan

pastadudd3
Learner
Learner

Post by pastadudd3 »

so she's also one of those vegans who get triggered by eating honey. k.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

pastadudd3 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>EcbIAe0nxGc</span></a> so she's also one of those vegans who get triggered by eating honey. k.
Well honey isn’t vegan so.... of course she wouldn’t eat it? Also you could hardly call her reaction “triggered”. She literally said it’s not the worst thing in the world but it’s still annoying. I think every vegan has had those “oh shit” moments.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

I'm so glad I found a thread about Lauren! I kind of like the style of her videos but it definitely declined since John isn't part of it anymore. And I hate how she often says thinks like "Since I've been vegan for so long I know how to cook good vegan food and use spices..." Get of your high horse! As if she is the only person who can cook :roll:
And another petty thing. Why does she chew like a rabbit?

milu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milu »

So it seems that John is dating again. She’s a ballerina from Canada. She’s beautiful and well young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Maybe I've been fed the wrong information but from what I've heard, the honey industry is actually saving the bees so it doesn't make much sense for vegans to continually put it down? Of course that could just be propaganda, people still pretend meat and eggs are healthy after all.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Yoona wrote:Maybe I've been fed the wrong information but from what I've heard, the honey industry is actually saving the bees so it doesn't make much sense for vegans to continually put it down? Of course that could just be propaganda, people still pretend meat and eggs are healthy after all.
I might be wrong but from what I've read, local honey farmers help but mass honey production harms. Local beekeepers who tend to a smaller amount of bees can prevent colony collapse disorder, whereas mass production encourages it. It's a controversial topic bc some vegans think it's stealing an animal's product, where others support local bee keepers who help bees, and others still don't care either way lol.

xyzzzzzz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xyzzzzzz »

milu wrote:So it seems that John is dating again. She’s a ballerina from Canada. She’s beautiful and well young.

how do you know?

milu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milu »

xyzzzzzz wrote:
milu wrote:So it seems that John is dating again. She’s a ballerina from Canada. She’s beautiful and well young.

how do you know?
Instagram. He doesn’t post pics of her, but he’s been tagging her in his stories. He just met up with her and the pics he posted looked like they were a couple.

anastesia
Talker
Talker

Post by anastesia »

milu wrote:
xyzzzzzz wrote:

how do you know?
Instagram. He doesn’t post pics of her, but he’s been tagging her in his stories. He just met up with her and the pics he posted looked like they were a couple.

If you go on her instagram (he tagged her in stories so I clicked her username there) they have a photo together. She is beautiful and I am very happy for John :)

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

What happened with their house in Canada?
How old is John? Apparently his new gf was born in 1994 according to her ig name.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

emmagossiper wrote:What happened with their house in Canada?
How old is John? Apparently his new gf was born in 1994 according to her ig name.
I think Lauren was in the house but was moving out soon. John is significantly younger than Lauren, I'm pretty sure he's still in his 20s. I think she said he was 25 or 26 in a Q&A that was posted max 2 years ago.

milu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milu »

Yea, he’s really young compared to Lauren. I loved their challenges, but looking back to it now she used to be a little demeaning to him in the videos. He looks very happy now.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

His linkedin says he started university in 2006 though
31?32?

Speaking about Lauren, i didn't mind her latest video with her friends, they were sweet and she didn't interrupt too much

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Sorry about the double post!
It was bugging me, I had to find out haha

He's turning 30 in september

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Wow I bet Lauren is devastated. His new gf is way younger then Lauren

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Have you guys seen this? (the astrology reference just made me roll my eyes so hard)
I bet she was still checking on him on Instagram etc, seeing all the lovey pics with the gorgeous ballerina

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

glamdamage wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BoLSxT1Hq3g</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>laurentoyota</span></a>

Have you guys seen this? (the astrology reference just made me roll my eyes so hard)
I bet she was still checking on him on Instagram etc, seeing all the lovey pics with the gorgeous ballerina
Her post is so unneacessary! She seems like such a self absorbed person.

graciesea
Learner
Learner

Post by graciesea »

so she talked about her ex today in the new wieiad!!!!!! said she's still heartbroken. I feel bad for her.

Return to “A-M”