Jeanine Amapola

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeanine Amapola

Post by Batila »

Anyone watch her? I like her for the most part she seems a little full of herself at times. Don't really care for her beauty channel but I enjoy her vlogs. I like when she's in Dallas since it's so close to me and I recognize the places she goes to. I can't stand her bf tho he is an annoying little shit hate when he's in her vlogs.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jeanine Amapola

Post by Oscarwilde »

Batila wrote:Anyone watch her? I like her for the most part she seems a little full of herself at times. Don't really care for her beauty channel but I enjoy her vlogs. I like when she's in Dallas since it's so close to me and I recognize the places she goes to. I can't stand her bf tho he is an annoying little shit hate when he's in her vlogs.
I watch her videos and I agree that she seems pretty full of herself. And then tries to backtrack and say how humble she is. It is quite bizzare.

Also sometimes she will have a video and then start preaching about God. I have no problem with religious people but she just rambles, and I'm like "Girl, what does this have to do with your colorpop lipstick tutorial?"

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I don't mind the God talk I actually like how she is so open about that and not embarrassed to embrace that side of her. I was a little confused by her latest Q&A how she went on and on about how she has only one true YT friend. I always thought her and Eva were pretty close. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future she ended up burning bridges with alot of her so called yt friends.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by cleocat4 »

I've been watching Jeanine for a long time and I live in Texas like she does. I agree that she seems super conceited.. she also comes across as super rude to other people. I hated how in her vlogmas she kept talking about how she couldnt stand living with her parents and how annoyed she was with them :? She seems super fake to me too and that really came across when she said she didnt have any "true" youtube friends, what happened to Eva and Polina? guess she only calls them friends when she needs something to do in L.A and a place to stay :|

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Am I the only one that got really uncomfortable and cringey when she started crying in her latest video? This is like the 5th video I've seen this week where a youtuber started crying and it's weird because I'm just sitting there like...... ohhkay what do I do now lol. That probably sounded really mean I'm sorry it's just weird to me. It was obvious she hated that management made her do all those "life hack" videos like Tara, Eva, Kenzie, etc. but couldn't she just not do them and negotiate with her manager to post different content? Like Mollyanne has what feels like 50 different channels because she can't post what she wants on her main channel.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

milkshakes wrote:Am I the only one that got really uncomfortable and cringey when she started crying in her latest video? This is like the 5th video I've seen this week where a youtuber started crying and it's weird because I'm just sitting there like...... ohhkay what do I do now lol. That probably sounded really mean I'm sorry it's just weird to me. It was obvious she hated that management made her do all those "life hack" videos like Tara, Eva, Kenzie, etc. but couldn't she just not do them and negotiate with her manager to post different content? Like Mollyanne has what feels like 50 different channels because she can't post what she wants on her main channel.
What other youtubers made crying videos about not being able to post what they want?

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Oscarwilde wrote:
milkshakes wrote:Am I the only one that got really uncomfortable and cringey when she started crying in her latest video? This is like the 5th video I've seen this week where a youtuber started crying and it's weird because I'm just sitting there like...... ohhkay what do I do now lol. That probably sounded really mean I'm sorry it's just weird to me. It was obvious she hated that management made her do all those "life hack" videos like Tara, Eva, Kenzie, etc. but couldn't she just not do them and negotiate with her manager to post different content? Like Mollyanne has what feels like 50 different channels because she can't post what she wants on her main channel.
What other youtubers made crying videos about not being able to post what they want?
Most of the YouTubers that have made these type of videos have channels that aren't doing well anymore. But I can think of quite a few right now that I've seen in the past three weeks that have complained about YouTube and the content they are making. And when I was looking for the names of the YouTubers, I found more.

Bubzbeauty
Jonah Green
Mikey Murphy
ThatsSoJack
Hairodynamic
Emily June

I'm sure everyone is getting inspiration from each other. And I'm sure there's even more than this but my recommendation box is wack right now for some reason.

I think I watched one of Jeanine's college videos last summer and thought her personality was good enough, and also thought she was pretty, so I subscribed to her. But after that, I was never excited to watch any of her videos (too much like the videos everyone else makes). Also, I have an aversion to her style preferences so I put her in the Basic Bitch compartment in my brain. I only decided to unsubscribe from her a few days ago.

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Her latest video couldn't be any more of a clickbait :roll: I'm unsubbing if she pops up with Jacob and says "LOL nothing's wrong guys we were just in two different states all summer you all made drama out of no where"

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

milkshakes wrote:Her latest video couldn't be any more of a clickbait :roll: I'm unsubbing if she pops up with Jacob and says "LOL nothing's wrong guys we were just in two different states all summer you all made drama out of no where"
She was saying that in the comments haha!

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

Oh my gosh her and the whole Jacob situation is sooo annoying :roll: "I don't want to tell youtube everything about my relationship" yet she continuously flaunted him before... Ok... seems legit. Shes honestly becoming so annoying. Her youtube channel is so fake now and just seems like a mini Disney channel lol. Also did anyone see on twitter the other day how she begged the W in Seattle to give her a free nights stay? pathetic much? :? she can buy herself a LV bag and Mercedez Benz off that 12 year old youtube views but she has to beg hotels on twitter for free rooms.. seems legit :FU:

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

Holy crap i really wish this thread was more active. Theres so much tea and this girl is such a snobby bitch lol. :rofl:

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Bootie55 wrote:Holy crap i really wish this thread was more active. Theres so much tea and this girl is such a snobby bitch lol. :rofl:
Go ahead and spill the tea!

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

Guys holy crap!
look at this!

Its jacob making a video adressing jeanine and the break up my jaw literally just dropped
EVERYONE WATCH THIS

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

Girl watch this video i just posted this is INSANE
Oscarwilde wrote:
Bootie55 wrote:Holy crap i really wish this thread was more active. Theres so much tea and this girl is such a snobby bitch lol. :rofl:
Go ahead and spill the tea!

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Damn that boy sounds so insincere. He's spewing a whole lot of half facts.

Sent from my STUDIO ENERGY 2 using Tapatalk

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

I believe him. He has the receipts to back up his claims and t wouldn't surprise me if Jeanine felt pressured because eloping isn't the religious or godly way or whatever. Her family is super religious

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

Also Jennine and her sisters come across as super naive so honestly it doesn't surprise me they would do anything like that. I wonder when she will post her side though. I think I'll believe her less than I believe him unless he was abusive but TBH I don't see that from him :?

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

yooo this drama is legit! I literally got on GG just to ask what she was talking about in her snaps! I agree, I believe Jacob he had the receipts. Unless he forged a marriage document and they set up a whole scene of her wiping an apartment clean, then I'm team Jacob on this one. Unless, like Bootie said, he abused her, but we don't know if thats the case. If it is, no questions asked, Jeanine has the right. Either way I think he is telling the truth. I'm so in shock i've never heard of anyone eloping before lol. but tbh I'm a little confused??? like she was dating him for 3 years...... how the hell do you not know in 3 years of dating someone that they're not "good enough" for you? or after like a year and a half once that honeymoon stage is over and you see someone's good AND bad that someone isn't what you expected? Marriage isn't just a game where you can quit and pick a new character with no penalty :roll: and if her family really was getting on her case about not liking him for superficial reasons then Jeanine should have had a back bone and said something. Like I said, unless he hurt her, then this all looks really bad on Jeanine. If he never hurt her, I wonder what story she's going to tell her viewers to win sympathy.

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

Here's their marriage on the Travis county records website. so they def got eloped

Bootie55
Talker
Talker

Post by Bootie55 »

milkshakes wrote:yooo this drama is legit! I literally got on GG just to ask what she was talking about in her snaps! I agree, I believe Jacob he had the receipts. Unless he forged a marriage document and they set up a whole scene of her wiping an apartment clean, then I'm team Jacob on this one. Unless, like Bootie said, he abused her, but we don't know if thats the case. If it is, no questions asked, Jeanine has the right. Either way I think he is telling the truth. I'm so in shock i've never heard of anyone eloping before lol. but tbh I'm a little confused??? like she was dating him for 3 years...... how the hell do you not know in 3 years of dating someone that they're not "good enough" for you? or after like a year and a half once that honeymoon stage is over and you see someone's good AND bad that someone isn't what you expected? Marriage isn't just a game where you can quit and pick a new character with no penalty :roll: and if her family really was getting on her case about not liking him for superficial reasons then Jeanine should have had a back bone and said something. Like I said, unless he hurt her, then this all looks really bad on Jeanine. If he never hurt her, I wonder what story she's going to tell her viewers to win sympathy.
Girl i watched the video again and when shes cleaning the apt clean she yells something like "This is the game you want to play, Jacob" like super aggresively. And shes like angrily shaking the boxes. This is insane. this girl is absolutely batshit and i think shes def the one at fault here which is probably why shes scared to bring it up to her viewers :?

Return to “F-K”