Kendall Rae

Nohatepanda
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kendall Rae

Post by Nohatepanda »

I remember some time ago when discussing the colouring in book. I'm addicted to colouring in and I bought it and enjoyed it just because I like colouring, lol. I managed to finish it in a month which is really fast but the images are mostly simple.

It's overpriced af. I will admit. Especially because I had to pay for it to be shipped 8000 miles across the globe.

But yes, I am the fool that got the book lol.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Seeing her from the beginning of 2018 to the beginning of 2019.. what a difference. Her weight has changed quite a bit, unless it's her illness making her look puffy. Then I saw that picture of her in the snow that she posted to instagram :/ she definitely looks like she's gained weight. I do think she's a really pretty girl, and obviously there's nothing wrong with people being a bit overweight. But I know that she's eating like shit and has all these health problems and all I can think is like.. if she just changed her diet, like did keto or low carb or something, she'd probably feel A LOT better and start to look healthier.

Gossip_med
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_med »

Kendall has a better presence in her edited videos. But Josh always seemed to be the more intelligent of the two. I feel bad for him, he used to have a good job, now he probably smokes all day and tends to Kendall's medical issues. If you need weed to help your relationship idk what to tell you. You should be able to discuss anything with your partner.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

SO they said they have a mortgage, is it actually possible to get one as a youtuber? Is the bank not going to deny you just cause this job is so unstable?

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees »

keke3333 wrote:SO they said they have a mortgage, is it actually possible to get one as a youtuber? Is the bank not going to deny you just cause this job is so unstable?
They probably had it co-signed by one of her parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

The way Kendall refers to their podcast as "her" podcast is beyond me. She's always like " they should come on my podcast" blah blah...when Josh is clearly the one doing most work, she's basically petting a rabbit and doing her nails looking bored af...

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Their latest podcast... Kendall mentioned everyone complains about her being "mean" to Josh lmao. Hi KenKen. We knew you couldn't stay away from here.

Also I'm still so annoyed with things she's said about the Jayme Closs case regarding the family's neighbor's. It's been said and she herself mentioned the police drove right passed Jayme and the abductor when he was driving her to his house. Yet she continues to guilt trip the neighbors for not calling 911 basically saying they could've helped police find them sooner. Except they were already on their way because Jayme's mom called 911 but police missed them by a mere 20 seconds. What would the neighbors call have done? Provided police with a jet airplane to get there 20 seconds faster? She's become absolutely insufferable with her pretentious holier than thou bullshit.

Chroniclycynical
Learner
Learner

Post by Chroniclycynical »

I couldn’t even get through her moon conspiracy theory video. I LOVE conspiracy theories but good lord how dumb is she? Acting like it wasn’t drilled into us in school that older rocks are recycled because of plate tectonics and such. Even if she didn’t remember it’s called RESEARCH. Good lord

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 pm
Their latest podcast... Kendall mentioned everyone complains about her being "mean" to Josh lmao. Hi KenKen. We knew you couldn't stay away from here.
:rofl: hahaaa, I was sure she reads stuff

djlilhawnah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by djlilhawnah »

keke3333 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:21 am
SO they said they have a mortgage, is it actually possible to get one as a youtuber? Is the bank not going to deny you just cause this job is so unstable?
I'm pretty sure they got the mortgage back when Josh still had a real job in IT... which he left not too long after they moved into the house. I'm sure they have plenty of money coming in right now to make mortgage payments, but Youtube is such an unpredictable "job" that I almost doubt a bank would give them a mortgage based on that.

If I were Josh, I would be trying to get back in the IT game while my skills are still relevant, even if it's part time. At first, he was making his own Youtube videos, but that didn't last long. It seems like now all he does is the podcast once a week...it might be useful for him to start coming up with a long term plan for himself, or at least have an escape from Kendall a few days a week. It would probably be good for their marriage.
keke3333 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 am
jizzkhalifa wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 pm

When she was talking about this, she made it seem like it's even worse off camera lol!

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Ofc, if she treats him like this in front of the camera, this poor guy must be putting up with a lot behind the scenes. Kendall seems very hard to handle and spoiled, while he seems very calm and caring. Also, every time he does something to make that podcast more organised, she steps in with that dumb astrology remark that "he's a virgo" wtf? I actually think some of the topics they approach are interesting, but Kendall always ruins it for me. Do you know any other similar podcasts with people that act more professionally?

djlilhawnah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by djlilhawnah »

Does anyone else want to start a tally of all the times she delays or cancels posting a video? We will give her a clean slate starting now... ;)

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Every week there's something with this girl!! After her grandpa had a stroke (she was still partying but said she was devastated) she decided to post on Twitter that her teeth are extra sensitive or something and that she needs to get fake teeth. Like who the fuck cares? What's next, talking about how difficult your bowel movements are? Like nothing is private with these youtubers anymore... I'm sure this week she won't be able to post new videos cause her teeth hurt. And then next week, she'll suddenly have another anxiety attack or chronic illness stuff. Obsessed with attention ffs

djlilhawnah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by djlilhawnah »

keke3333 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:39 am
Every week there's something with this girl!! After her grandpa had a stroke (she was still partying but said she was devastated) she decided to post on Twitter that her teeth are extra sensitive or something and that she needs to get fake teeth. Like who the fuck cares? What's next, talking about how difficult your bowel movements are? Like nothing is private with these youtubers anymore... I'm sure this week she won't be able to post new videos cause her teeth hurt. And then next week, she'll suddenly have another anxiety attack or chronic illness stuff. Obsessed with attention ffs
Well that didn't take long... today's podcast will be delayed until Wednesday "due to Kendall feeling really shitty". I get that things happen and of course it's terrible about her Grandpa but it seems like she's well enough to go on three trips a month, but not well enough to post videos on time. I wish my job was that lenient!

mbn_0310
Talker
Talker

Post by mbn_0310 »

Honestly I love her content and all of their podcasts besides when it’s about pot or politics. i think their political views are delusional and pure fantasy. I also think she’s faking her illnesses or at least building them up so much that they manifest. I have multiple chronic illnesses one of which turned into cancer. I work as a nurse and i get along just fine but she can’t even be a youtuber? i’ve called them out in comments about their views on vaccinations. she’s “anti vaxx” because she doesn’t know the facts? please lord do not reproduce 🙄 also she talks about the medical field like she knows everything. i’ve called her out in the comments for it and i believe my comment was deleted. she says she cannot take melatonin because of her thyroid, but that’s a load of shit and just a way to try and get people to take CBD.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Same happened to me when I commented on her videos, she deleted the comment immediately. I said this before, I used to like her content, but she became annoying af and I realised she's very fake. I agree with everything you said above and sorry about your health issues. :tu:

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

mbn_0310 wrote:I also think she’s faking her illnesses or at least building them up so much that they manifest. I have multiple chronic illnesses one of which turned into cancer.
I agree completely. And I'm sorry to hear about your cancer. This kind of stuff is what makes her so annoying. There are people out here struggling with REAL illness but don't get a break. My dad also has cancer (melanoma), COPD, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, heart murmur, a lot of digestive issues, arthritis, and god knows what else. I've honestly lost track. He seems to be always getting diagnosed with something new. But this man is 72 years old and he's still out here hustling and doing hard labor! He never gets time off. Normal people don't have that luxury. And all this vacationing and time off is not helping her. She needs to get out and do something besides get high or drunk.

I'm really wondering at this point if she doesn't have Munchausen Syndrome. I don't understand why someone who supposedly has all these problems, isn't putting in any effort to treat them? I know it's been mentioned before, but she could be traveling to find doctors who could help her. Though I guess she just likes playing victim too much. Must not be too serious if she's just sitting around letting these "illnesses" consume her.

She really needs to try and lose some weight too. I bet that could solve a lot of her problems. If she is in any actual pain, I'm sure a lot of it is caused by her weight. I was overweight through out my childhood and most of my teen years, and always had really bad feet and back pain. Once I decided to lose weight, the relief was almost instantaneous. Our bodies are not built to carry so much extra weight. I know she'll go into victim mode and interpret this as fat shaming, but it's really not. Like I said, at my heaviest I was 5'5 and 210 lbs. So this is coming from someone who knows what it's like to struggle with weight. I managed to get down to 130 and it's completely changed my life, my health, my confidence, everything! No one says she needs to be stick thin, just healthy.

I also wish she would stop pushing CBD and marijuana so much. It's not something that will work for everyone. I have no problem with it, but a lot of young impressionable people watch her and here she is being a drug pusher. It's honestly really dangerous. To me it's really no different than sitting there telling people to do cocaine because it works for her.

djlilhawnah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by djlilhawnah »

mbn_0310 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:56 pm
Honestly I love her content and all of their podcasts besides when it’s about pot or politics. i think their political views are delusional and pure fantasy. I also think she’s faking her illnesses or at least building them up so much that they manifest. I have multiple chronic illnesses one of which turned into cancer. I work as a nurse and i get along just fine but she can’t even be a youtuber? i’ve called them out in comments about their views on vaccinations. she’s “anti vaxx” because she doesn’t know the facts? please lord do not reproduce 🙄 also she talks about the medical field like she knows everything. i’ve called her out in the comments for it and i believe my comment was deleted. she says she cannot take melatonin because of her thyroid, but that’s a load of shit and just a way to try and get people to take CBD.
I completely agree about her convincing herself that she is sick. That would also explain why no doctor has been able to diagnose her. It's frustrating to see her turn to crystals and other "cures" while she rants about how shitty the health care system is. Admittedly it's not perfect in the US but she had mentioned how she has the best possible coverage, so she is pretty privileged in that way and has the access she needs to get real ailments diagnosed in a timely fashion.

I'm not surprised that she deleted your comments about vaccination. Some people are willfully ignorant and don't want to learn more once they have their minds made up. For a couple of people who claim to be so "woke", they sure seem close minded to me when it comes to a lot of things.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

I know this is gonna sound extra mean, but wanna bet next week her grandpa will miraculously get better? Dk why she gives me this feeling that she likes to exaggerate everything so she can postpone work? I mean, if she was that sad abt something so serious would she really be at a party and post loads of stuff from there? And then continuing the moaning on Twitter. I just don't get it, the last place where I would discuss my family issues would be on social media. But probably that's just me and I'm the crazy one

mbn_0310
Talker
Talker

Post by mbn_0310 »

keke3333 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:09 am
I know this is gonna sound extra mean, but wanna bet next week her grandpa will miraculously get better? Dk why she gives me this feeling that she likes to exaggerate everything so she can postpone work? I mean, if she was that sad abt something so serious would she really be at a party and post loads of stuff from there? And then continuing the moaning on Twitter. I just don't get it, the last place where I would discuss my family issues would be on social media. But probably that's just me and I'm the crazy one
he is miraculously better today 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Return to “Kendall Rae”