CloeCouture

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CloeCouture

Post by jwishy »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

following

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Her thread is so dead lol. I don’t like her new veneers. They look too big and fake IMO and don’t really fit her face. I’m surprised they turned out like that after the amount of hours she spent choosing them.

noface18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noface18 »

Her veneers look fucking baaaad they look so plastic and are too white and too big

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Did you guys see she’s quitting YouTube to pursue music full time? I know she’s talked about doing voice lessons and stuff like that before which is great, but she talks about how she’s had this lifelong passion for singing and songwriting. Idk I find that a little hard to believe since she rarely posted singing videos to her channel or even to her insta page. Someone correct me if I’m wrong?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

radishes wrote:Did you guys see she’s quitting YouTube to pursue music full time? I know she’s talked about doing voice lessons and stuff like that before which is great, but she talks about how she’s had this lifelong passion for singing and songwriting. Idk I find that a little hard to believe since she rarely posted singing videos to her channel or even to her insta page. Someone correct me if I’m wrong?

And didn’t she build that entire set / space for filming like last year? What a waste

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

sarstar112 wrote:
radishes wrote:Did you guys see she’s quitting YouTube to pursue music full time? I know she’s talked about doing voice lessons and stuff like that before which is great, but she talks about how she’s had this lifelong passion for singing and songwriting. Idk I find that a little hard to believe since she rarely posted singing videos to her channel or even to her insta page. Someone correct me if I’m wrong?

And didn’t she build that entire set / space for filming like last year? What a waste

Yes she did with the different coloured areas etc. What a waste. Did she have an ‘office’ she rented too?

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

It seems like every Youtuber quits or decides to become a singer because they want to be mainstream famous. It's not easy, especially if you come from social media and most of them just end up irrelevant in both worlds. I haven't seen Cloe sing except for maybe once for a skit but she does seem happier and excited so I guess that's good. It does suck, though that she dropped out of college for Youtube, build a set (?) and then completely dropped her followers after.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ It's called delusion. :D

Btw, her veneer teeth look comical. Can't unsee. - Oh wait, I can, because she quit Youtube. LOL

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

Just went to look at her insta and saw her sister had a baby. looks like her sister dropped out of college too and is trying to become a mommy blogger. her other sister seems really smart and like she has a good head on her shoulders.

Quincyraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Quincyraven »

I thought it was interesting she admitted her Cloe Couture character/YT personality was fake. I think YT was facilitating her music adventures (financially and connections wise) so not sure how that will be sustained without the social media presence.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Quincyraven wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:52 pm
I thought it was interesting she admitted her Cloe Couture character/YT personality was fake. I think YT was facilitating her music adventures (financially and connections wise) so not sure how that will be sustained without the social media presence.
Cloe’s from money. She was one of the first YTs I saw who didn’t bother hiding it.

affectionatewish
Stalker
Stalker

Post by affectionatewish »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 pm
Quincyraven wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:52 pm
Cloe’s from money. She was one of the first YTs I saw who didn’t bother hiding it.
Do you think her family is providing her with money? I have no idea how she's sustaining herself in LA without the income that Youtube, sponsorships, etc. bring. She probably did earn a lot of money through her videos throughout the years, but Youtubers spend it so irresponsibly that I doubt she's saved much of what she's earned to still be living off it.

What does she even do all day? At least when she did Youtube she could say how busy she was creating content.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

I think her dad was high up in the asset management industry or something so it’s very possible he helped her invest strategically to be set for life

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

lip wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:09 am
^ It's called delusion. :D

Btw, her veneer teeth look comical. Can't unsee. - Oh wait, I can, because she quit Youtube. LOL

They look horrible. She is still on instagram... posting about her bf, her inner child, moon goddess and other nonsense... not sure if it´s a 20 something life crisis or what... there´s a picture where she is spraying herself with a hose in front of her car... :rofl:

She still makes money on instagram from ads, apparently.

Return to “A-M”