Eve Bennett

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Harrypotter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eve Bennett

Post by Harrypotter »

do you think she's ever been rejected/had bad news (academically) from anywhere? like i get you just put your positive things out online but it literally feels like this girl hasn't had to deal with anything negative in terms of academics
maybe thats why she's so arrogant and thinks she knows it all

aceg343
Learner
Learner

Post by aceg343 »

Harrypotter wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:36 am
do you think she's ever been rejected/had bad news (academically) from anywhere? like i get you just put your positive things out online but it literally feels like this girl hasn't had to deal with anything negative in terms of academics
so not an excuse for it though, you can never get rejected from anyway/never fail at anything and still not be as arrogant as her

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

aceg343 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:16 am
Harrypotter wrote:
so not an excuse for it though, you can never get rejected from anyway/never fail at anything and still not be as arrogant as her
never said it as an excuse just wondering really

Post by Guest »

glitterglue223 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:52 am
bxch wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:42 am
glitterglue223 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:37 am
If Oxford saw this video I'm sure they'd be disgraced that one of their students is representing them like this to 200,000 people.
well known unis often treat things like this very seriously. if I were Eve, I'd genuinely be quite worried about any potential repercussions from oxford.
for sure! i don't go to a top uni with a prestigious reputation but even my uni would take a disciplinary route.
THIS GIRL HAS TO APPLY FOR PLACEMENTS ABROAD THIS YEAR, I AM ON A PLACEMENT ABROAD AND EMPLOYERS WILL NOT WANT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR, ALL I CAN SAY IS, WATCH OUT GERMANY, BENNETT WILL BE BACK

glitterglue223
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterglue223 »

Harrypotter wrote:
Yep, I reckon she failed a test or something when she was younger and either got kicked in the ass by her parents or developed a perfectionist personality. Either way she's probably terrified of failure and that must have stemmed from something.

paulaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by paulaaa »

Bundelete234 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:15 pm
THIS GIRL HAS TO APPLY FOR PLACEMENTS ABROAD THIS YEAR, I AM ON A PLACEMENT ABROAD AND EMPLOYERS WILL NOT WANT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR, ALL I CAN SAY IS, WATCH OUT GERMANY, BENNETT WILL BE BACK
And as a German I can promise you, most employers will do their research.

Post by Guest »

I'm amazed the video is still up!!

glitterglue223
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterglue223 »

emmer_mo wrote: I'm amazed the video is still up!!
someone commented that she should either delete the video or donate the profits. she replied saying she's donating the money. that's a difficult one because i highly doubt she is donating it but there's no way to prove it.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

She posted on her community thing that she is leaving the video up and apologized for causing any hurt but doesn't seem to acknowledge any problems with the video. More like "I would never mean to cause harm so it's ok". A large part of the post is about how many malicious comments she got and that those commenters are doing to her what they are criticising her for doing.

Except of course that she chose to put this online and her flatmate did not choose to have this story broadcast to the internet in perpetuity.

Don't think she learned much except that she can "rise above" all those mean comments and lots of people are super supportive of her decision to post the video.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

she's so arrogant she gets like 7 comments on her ig posts and only replies to the people she knows :/ a simple thank you to the three fans that replied to her would probably make them really happy but she doesnt even like their posts!!!! literally disgusting

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I only occasionally watch this girl but went to watch the video after reading the posts here. I was waiting for that ‘crazy’ incident to happen and it never did. Turns out the only weird thing that happened wasn’t directed at her at all but a teacher - so basically nothing to do with her. It’s not her story to tell. I was expecting her to describe her flatmate blowing up at her at some point but it even sounds like the girl might have been fond of her. I’m guessing she left her that book as a kind gesture. Maybe something that means a lot to her - as eve says, she was into literature. And the way eve just sneered at it “I’m not taking that psycho book” just sounds so mean and narrow minded.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

glitterglue223 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:45 am
Do we think she reads here? I'm honestly shocked that the video is still up. However, I reckon she's gonna milk it and get as much money as possible while the video is still in peoples subscriber boxes, then delete it. She's ranting on twitter about people telling her to delete her youtube - nobody has told her to delete her channel? Everyone is being polite imo, it's not anyone else's issue that she's unable to take criticism.
It baffles me how she doesn't realise that potential employers will do their research. She also has a linkedin and her personal information is open to the public...
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Post by Guest »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:24 am
glitterglue223 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:45 am
Do we think she reads here? I'm honestly shocked that the video is still up. However, I reckon she's gonna milk it and get as much money as possible while the video is still in peoples subscriber boxes, then delete it. She's ranting on twitter about people telling her to delete her youtube - nobody has told her to delete her channel? Everyone is being polite imo, it's not anyone else's issue that she's unable to take criticism.
It baffles me how she doesn't realise that potential employers will do their research. She also has a linkedin and her personal information is open to the public...
Recently she seems so sure of herself which whilst confidence is nice, I think she's tone deaf and arrogant a lot of the time. She needs to listen to valid criticisms.

Eldoral
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eldoral »

What did you guys think about the latest video? Going back to the fact that future employers do watch these videos and having one where you take shots, are drunk for 20 minutes and talk trash about people (all though she did censor some names which is both pointless because the idea of the video was to sPiLl TeA yet we got none and stupid since it just shows how she talks about them online).

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Eldoral wrote:What did you guys think about the latest video? Going back to the fact that future employers do watch these videos and having one where you take shots, are drunk for 20 minutes and talk trash about people (all though she did censor some names which is both pointless because the idea of the video was to sPiLl TeA yet we got none and stupid since it just shows how she talks about them online).
The video doesn’t suit her content.... although it was a little bit interesting

Post by Guest »

Her cousin is so funny. I'd watch his channel if he made one.

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

I haven’t watched her new video yet, but 8 adds in a 40 m video????? wow ok

Spencerskates
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spencerskates »

hannz16 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:24 am
I haven’t watched her new video yet, but 8 adds in a 40 m video????? wow ok
I also had the same thought, but she’s apparently donating the ad revenue to Mind. Not an Eve fan, but credit to her for being open and honest in that video. I would have liked it if she discussed in more detail how to actually access help/support, rather than just saying ‘I’ll link it in the bio’, but otherwise, 👏🏻👏🏻

Post by Guest »

Can anyone summarise it, I don't have 40 mins spare right now. Does she actually address things?

Post by Guest »

She had a bad chest infection.
She had boy trouble.
She went to the GP but he dismissed her concerns.
She suffered panic attacks and dissociation.
She finally sought help from mental health services.

Return to “A-M”