Anthony Padilla

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Deja Vu.

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Anthony is in Japan with Miel now.
I'll show myself out.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Deja Vu.

Post by Samisgossiping »

0_JinxToMinx_0 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:31 am
Anthony is in Japan with Miel now.
I'll show myself out.
A Romantic Day in Japan, Part 2?

Re: Anthony Padilla

Post by Guest »

I like them together but I hope he didn't propose to her there, the internet won't stop the comparison 😅

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

KittyGussip wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:05 pm
I like them together but I hope he didn't propose to her there, the internet won't stop the comparison <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:59.9882491186839% 67.97884841363103%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f605"></span></span>
Miel is very vocal about never wanting to get married so unless that's all an act I highly doubt there would be a proposal anytime soon. Unless Anthony truly is an idiot which...isn't completely out of consideration.

Heynow
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Heynow »

I could be completely wrong, but I have a hunch they broke up after the Japan trip. Miel appeared to be on a road trip this week by herself in her Instagram stories. She also tweeted about watching Avengers Endgame on Friday by herself and Anthony tweeted tonight about avoiding spoilers for it because he hasn't seen it. She probably would not have seen it first without him if it was that important to him.

Laughable reasons, I know, but they pretty much seemed attached to the hip and have done everything together for the past however many years they were together so it was out of character.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Very out of character, based on what we have been shown, anyway, and I had the same thoughts multiple times...maybe he did ask her to marry him...no, but I think it's more likely they are so comfortable in their relationship that they can do things by themselves, and I think Anthony was involved in a lot of stuff outside of his channel? And Miel wouldn't want to be sitting pretty 24/7. These two have been getting along so well together (on camera/etc.) that I'm giving the relationship the benefit of the doubt. Last mention on both twitters was in March and only a month ago on Instagram they dealt with his infected finger together.

This would be history repeating itself, but different months. In 2014, first Ian broke up with his girlfriend amicably, and then maybe less than 3 months later Anthony and his fiancée broke up. Happened again to Ian less than 4 1/2 years later, and possibly 5 months later, Anthony and Miel may be detached ...but they will probably post a pic of them soon or tweet or vid. I'm Positive Peggy. :w<3: :r<3: :toss: :confetti:

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflesandhoney »

Going alone on a trip and to the cinema seems like something Miel would do. She doesn't seem very clingy.

But... what about Pam and Ian? Do you have some good source about their breakup?

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

wafflesandhoney wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:23 am
Going alone on a trip and to the cinema seems like something Miel would do. She doesn't seem very clingy.

But... what about Pam and Ian? Do you have some good source about their breakup?
Yeah, but even if it's a big movie like Endgame?

I dunno man.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

:coffee: Y'all wake me up and let me know whenever he posts another shirtless video... otherwise, i'm-a go right back to not caring about him.

That being said, thanks for keeping this thread alive. I literally forgot he existed for a second. :tu:

Person114
Learner
Learner

Post by Person114 »

wafflesandhoney wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:23 am
Pamela confirmed their breakup in her video at 1:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4meNr39Ia3A

Potbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by Potbaby »

Holy crap, could it be?
I keep up with them from time to time and they’ve kind of made appearances in each other stories from what I remember but now I am entirely doubting myself.
Something is for sure he’s been lookig out for her dog in the meantime...
Sometime apart can be healthy, perhaps she’s traveling for business purposes? Honestly..... I really don’t know what she does other than her podcast that Ive never listened to.........................
but yeah, only time will tell, if they do happen to separate, I think it will be done on the DL.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

I know this thread is p much dead but-

there's a podcast called why won't you date me, and Miel was a guest on the may 2 episode. she said that she was in a relationship but that she thinks she needs to be single and that it'd be good for her. they didn't really talk much about the relationship though. but if I was dating someone who said that, id be pretty upset

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Hey, I just found this thread, I knew of him way back from Smosh. Can someone give me the run down over what happened between him and Ian? (If anything actually did happen) Sorry if I seem way out of the loop!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

musiclover12 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:30 am
Hey, I just found this thread, I knew of him way back from Smosh. Can someone give me the run down over what happened between him and Ian? (If anything actually did happen) Sorry if I seem way out of the loop!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
it's probably to do with smosh having been bought by a company that ended up scamming them, and after a few years, anthony felt like he was being wronged and left.
he talked about the issue on a video in his channel.
my guess is that anthony wanting to leave and ian staying with the company that tricked them left a bit of a bad taste in both their mouths, likely resulting in them drifting apart
The Internet knows all your secrets

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

well wait idk wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 am
I know this thread is p much dead but-

there's a podcast called why won't you date me, and Miel was a guest on the may 2 episode. she said that she was in a relationship but that she thinks she needs to be single and that it'd be good for her. they didn't really talk much about the relationship though. but if I was dating someone who said that, id be pretty upset
She said she needs to be single? That's...a weird thing to say. Within the last week she posted a picture of a shirtless Anthony in bed with another guy on her instastories.

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

After Dan Howell came out I can't stop wondering if Anthony will ever come out. I could be mistaken, maybe he is super straight after all.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Does anyone know if Miel and Anthony are still together?

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

There has been a whole lot more more "evidence" that makes me think they are no longer together than "evidence" that they are together, but I think it's more likely that they decided to hide their relationship more from the public. And Anthony has gotten a couple more opportunities that Miel wouldn't be following him around for.

Curiosity
Informer
Informer

Post by Curiosity »

He had an insta story a few days ago and he said something along the lines of "around 2 months ago I went through one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through" it looked like he was speaking at some event or something in the clip. I wonder if that had to do with miel.
(` ーωー´)

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

If they are broken up that would explain why his psycho ex suddenly came back to youtube announcing she's super happy again and apparently mentioning his name again. I haven't seen the video or anything, but I thought that would be so in character for her to do. She might be celebrating it didn't work out for them.

Return to “A-M”