Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye

Post by solitaria »

eggo wrote:
heclgehog wrote:
eggo wrote:Ok..I don't know if this is just rumors, but I think I found Jack in an Instagram picture, and he's cropped out with a girl (she's the one cropped out), it looks like there at a party. He's wearing his cloak sweatshirt. But I want to think he's maybe trying to see a new person. Again I got it off someone's Instagram, I'll look more into it. :o
link the pic. i wanna be nosey and see too lol
DAMMIT....I lost it! It showed up in my main tag, now I can't find it...Fuck :x Sorry about this..
Could have been that twitch event a couple of days ago maybe? There where lots of people taking pictures with him apparently (well, duh). He definitely was wearing his Cloak sweatshirt, so that's probably it haha.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

If you know the girl I'm talking about she the one in the seqwen dress looking away, he has his arm around her. But yeah, it was at probably the twitchcon.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:If you know the girl I'm talking about she the one in the seqwen dress looking away, he has his arm around her. But yeah, it was at probably the twitchcon.
He didn’t tell anyone he was going to the Twitch party event in London, he did say he went there to meet up with friends. The girl he posed for photos with I think goes by the name of peachyqueen? Maybe, I’m not sure. But she is a fan of his since she said she was shy and nervous around him. Nothing else was going on there.
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

eggo wrote:Ok..I don't know if this is just rumors, but I think I found Jack in an Instagram picture, and he's cropped out with a girl (she's the one cropped out), it looks like there at a party. He's wearing his cloak sweatshirt. But I want to think he's maybe trying to see a new person. Again I got it off someone's Instagram, I'll look more into it. :o
Where’s this picture? On his page? I don’t see it.

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Snowknight wrote:
Try checking the "twitchlondon" tag on Instagram, it should pop up as one of the first pictures there (because Seán is in it ofc, lmao). Anyway, it's like Chibi Mooncat said, she's just a fan of his, trying to make a living by streaming on twitch. Nothing more going on (for all we know! :rofl:).

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

solitaria wrote:
Snowknight wrote:
Try checking the "twitchlondon" tag on Instagram, it should pop up as one of the first pictures there (because Seán is in it ofc, lmao). Anyway, it's like Chibi Mooncat said, she's just a fan of his, trying to make a living by streaming on twitch. Nothing more going on (for all we know! :rofl:).
I haven’t looked for the photo but I did see the girl we’re talking about in Jack’s stream chat. So that should give an idea as to what IG name to look for.

http://tinypic.com/r/25sbc3r/9

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Just was weird for her to be wearing a fancy dress to twitch con that I found interesting.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:Found this on Insta. The kid released it today, and Jack was talking about airports earlier on twitter. But then this could have been when he went to Europe for his tour. What do you guys think? Because there is a girl standing behind him...looks like she’s hanging with him. He’s also wearing his earrings.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bqgy5DJBg4y</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>ebn6ktk8za5b</span></a>
That's true, she definitely looks like she's hanging out with him. Maybe she's one of his assistants?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

He seems to be going on a lot of "trips" lately. :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:He seems to be going on a lot of "trips" lately. :rofl:
He’s back in LA to do more things and there was something about having his own studio set up there. If anyone remembers he said he was going to have an office in Brighton that was ready for him to sign, but since he was travelling on tours and conventions all the time he never got around to it. So he could have an office in LA whenever he visits (and possibly move there if the Article 13 thing passes).

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:He seems to be going on a lot of "trips" lately. :rofl:
He’s back in LA to do more things and there was something about having his own studio set up there. If anyone remembers he said he was going to have an office in Brighton that was ready for him to sign, but since he was travelling on tours and conventions all the time he never got around to it. So he could have an office in LA whenever he visits (and possibly move there if the Article 13 thing passes).
He’s in LA? Confirmation? Or did he say in his stream yesterday?
Yes he said at his stream he’s going there.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

[youtube][/youtube]
this caught me off guard. not very... "jack"
su'udzon at its finest

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

cheeringphil wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>jZwQUKf7En4</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
this caught me off guard. not very... "jack"
Apparently YouTube auto picked the thumbnail, from what Jack said from a post he reblogged.

Post by Guest »

What’s the point of the pole dancing video? I feel like I missed the joke?

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Valentine777 wrote:Breathing some life into this thread! Excited to see Jack present at the Game Awards. He seems to be getting pretty famous. Wonder if that will give him a big head.

Did you guys hear how abunch of fan gifts (during tour) were found in the trash? Jack claimed he didn’t know and its because there wasn’t much coordination between his team and the venue.

You guys think he’s telling the truth? Lol.
Yo this thread is slowly coming back to life :D
He’s gonna be at the game awards? Is he just there to watch or participating? Istg if fortnite wins game of the year I’m going to drive to California and throw myself off of the roof of the Game Awards venue.
If you think about it, Sean has probably amassed so much shit from his fans that he doesn’t know what to do with it. I wonder what he does with it? Or maybe he just throws it out, if he does, woof.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Valentine777 wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:Breathing some life into this thread! Excited to see Jack present at the Game Awards. He seems to be getting pretty famous. Wonder if that will give him a big head.

Did you guys hear how abunch of fan gifts (during tour) were found in the trash? Jack claimed he didn’t know and its because there wasn’t much coordination between his team and the venue.

You guys think he’s telling the truth? Lol.
Yo this thread is slowly coming back to life :D
He’s gonna be at the game awards? Is he just there to watch or participating? Istg if fortnite wins game of the year I’m going to drive to California and throw myself off of the roof of the Game Awards venue.
If you think about it, Sean has probably amassed so much shit from his fans that he doesn’t know what to do with it. I wonder what he does with it? Or maybe he just throws it out, if he does, woof.
He’s going to present an award, I don’t know which one.

I had wondered where’s all the fan art he gets. I figured they’re shipped to his house and he keeps it in the garage. Or he does throw it away, but doesn’t want it to be pubic knowledge.
I never really understood giving a youtuber a gift, they aint a friend of yours and you don’t know what they Hell there gonna do with it. I’m not wasting my time and money just to give/make you something that you’re just gonna throw out

Return to “JackSepticEye”