JackSepticEye

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JackSepticEye

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>

Hmmm? I highly doubt Jack is staying at Mark’s house for the next two months. Henry (Amy’s dog) is still afraid of strangers especially if it’s a man so unfortunately Mark’s house is a no go zone. It’s most likely Jack is staying at a place provided by the people that organised this trip, and it’s just a coincidence the couch and cushion has a similar pattern/colours.

But what do any of you think?
I personally just think it's a coincidence or he's just visiting if not. He's going to be there for a significant amount of time so he'll probably need his own space. I don't know what his living situation will be but I believe in his video he mentioned that he'll have his own gaming/filming setup in LA as there's people taking care of it.
Isn’t the Mark gang in Amsterdam? Or were in Amsterdam? Jack could’ve been staying there just for a day or so until his own place is setup.

Wouldn’t Henry be at Amy and Katheryn’s house? And Chica?
Mark just came back from Amsterdam last night. Jack wouldn’t be staying at Mark’s house because of Amy’s dog Henry is extremely afraid of strangers but Mark does have two places, the office space and his apartment. It’s possible Jack is staying at the office space where he doesn’t need to frighten Henry and have a place for himself. But then again who knows where Jack is staying, nothing has been confirmed and he has been hanging out with Matt, Justin and Arin & Suzy (not all at the same time).

Kathryn is roommates with Ethan now, not with Amy.
:cuted:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>

Hmmm? I highly doubt Jack is staying at Mark’s house for the next two months. Henry (Amy’s dog) is still afraid of strangers especially if it’s a man so unfortunately Mark’s house is a no go zone. It’s most likely Jack is staying at a place provided by the people that organised this trip, and it’s just a coincidence the couch and cushion has a similar pattern/colours.

But what do any of you think?
I personally just think it's a coincidence or he's just visiting if not. He's going to be there for a significant amount of time so he'll probably need his own space. I don't know what his living situation will be but I believe in his video he mentioned that he'll have his own gaming/filming setup in LA as there's people taking care of it.
Isn’t the Mark gang in Amsterdam? Or were in Amsterdam? Jack could’ve been staying there just for a day or so until his own place is setup.

Wouldn’t Henry be at Amy and Katheryn’s house? And Chica?
Mark just came back from Amsterdam last night. Jack wouldn’t be staying at Mark’s house because of Amy’s dog Henry is extremely afraid of strangers but Mark does have two places, the office space and his apartment. It’s possible Jack is staying at the office space where he doesn’t need to frighten Henry and have a place for himself. But then again who knows where Jack is staying, nothing has been confirmed and he has been hanging out with Matt, Justin and Arin & Suzy (not all at the same time).

Kathryn is roommates with Ethan now, not with Amy.
So Amy and Mark finally moved in together? Talk about a relationship that looks healthy, lol.
When you use detective skills to put it together you’ll figure out that yeah she moved in with him. They’re just not publicly announcing it like Jack did with Wiishu. Plus all of Amy’s pottery equipment is in Mark’s garage (he said it when he was in a recent video with Jordan Marron driving around in one of Jordan’s fast cars) so that kinda proves it at this point.
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

THERE ARE SO MANY NICE GAMES OUT THERE literaly why does he keep playing the same silly ones over and over and over and over :(

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:THERE ARE SO MANY NICE GAMES OUT THERE literaly why does he keep playing the same silly ones over and over and over and over :(
He has Just For Laughs coming up, and his tour. Notice how he’s doing one video a day now?

I think he’s busy doing a bunch of collabs as well, so he’s choosing silly, easy games that’s simple to record (perhaps taking a page from Mark?).

I wonder though, if he’s taking it super easy because of his mental health. Something big must’ve happened for his work ethic to change like this.
I really don't care about the tour. It's selfish to say this but I don't think his tour coming up means he can't record better games instead of these other ones... I still don't get why he's choosing the stupid ones, they're not even funny.

Nah. It's not really that difficult to feel depressed and unmotivated. In this sense, I totally understand what he's going through. Also, he has the incredible pressure of disappointing millions of people and fans upon his in the meantime. Must be hard...

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Okay I want to know if I am the only one who finds this weird: Jack posting a video referencing drugs (I think the title was doing drugs and answering questions; I know he was not actually doing drugs) and then the Twitter post saying “sex is cool”. I find this atypical for Jack as he has always seemed to kind of watch his public image and be a good role model and stuff. I find it very odd for him to do things like this (even as a joke) when he has never really done much of that before (more so the drugs). He knows he has a young and impressionable audience. I have always thought Jack to be pretty thoughtful of his actions before he takes them; I did not really expect this from him. Anyone else feel this way or just me?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Sunshinerain102 wrote:Okay I want to know if I am the only one who finds this weird: Jack posting a video referencing drugs (I think the title was doing drugs and answering questions; I know he was not actually doing drugs) and then the Twitter post saying “sex is cool”. I find this atypical for Jack as he has always seemed to kind of watch his public image and be a good role model and stuff. I find it very odd for him to do things like this (even as a joke) when he has never really done much of that before (more so the drugs). He knows he has a young and impressionable audience. I have always thought Jack to be pretty thoughtful of his actions before he takes them; I did not really expect this from him. Anyone else feel this way or just me?
It's not the first time he said that he's just himself and his job is not to be a role model. He also says that the majority of his audience are adults. But yes that "doing drugs" thing was bizarre, especially when there was no real mention of it in the whole video...unless it's some reference to something which I don't get. I guess sometimes he has this dumb 12 year old kind of humour. I can see why it can be kind of shocking because it's not like he needs to be controversial to get more views.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

I used to watch Jack a lot and I recently came back after watching his Detroit: Become Human series cause he seems to be less obnoxious than some of the other popular gamers. Anyway, I looked into his content further and really do feel like it has gone downhill? I'm not really a fan of random play troughs that don't really have a story or whatever but there's just so much of that in his channel, and the majority of it just doesn't appeal to me. I feel like it's a personal preference, but idk... it's just such a mess?

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Sunshinerain102 wrote:Okay I want to know if I am the only one who finds this weird: Jack posting a video referencing drugs (I think the title was doing drugs and answering questions; I know he was not actually doing drugs) and then the Twitter post saying “sex is cool”. I find this atypical for Jack as he has always seemed to kind of watch his public image and be a good role model and stuff. I find it very odd for him to do things like this (even as a joke) when he has never really done much of that before (more so the drugs). He knows he has a young and impressionable audience. I have always thought Jack to be pretty thoughtful of his actions before he takes them; I did not really expect this from him. Anyone else feel this way or just me?
It's not the first time he said that he's just himself and his job is not to be a role model. He also says that the majority of his audience are adults. But yes that "doing drugs" thing was bizarre, especially when there was no real mention of it in the whole video...unless it's some reference to something which I don't get. I guess sometimes he has this dumb 12 year old kind of humour. I can see why it can be kind of shocking because it's not like he needs to be controversial to get more views.
I get it’s not his job to be a role model (though I would argue it comes with being that popular), but it always seemed like he was trying to be a role model in some way or another. Sure he curses and what not, but he has never been ‘edgy’ or whatever and the drug thing threw me off, especially as I have not really been watching Jack lately.

bubblebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebitch »

Hi I'm new here and I'm shook at how inactive this thread is ahahaha wow holy shit

I've read a lot about his girlfriend Wiishu and how messed up their relationship is ect on another thread... any thoughts on his behaviour in their relationship? I'd like to discuss and try and understand both sides of the coin. :tu:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

bubblebitch wrote:Hi I'm new here and I'm shook at how inactive this thread is ahahaha wow holy shit

I've read a lot about his girlfriend Wiishu and how messed up their relationship is ect on another thread... any thoughts on his behaviour in their relationship? I'd like to discuss and try and understand both sides of the coin. :tu:
It really is strange how inactive this is when he has over 20m subs.

Obviously we can only speculate at this point since none of them have said anything definitive about what caused it or what the future holds. But realistically, there's been numerous apparent signs pointing towards him not being so in love anymore. It could have been something big or just naturally falling out of love. Who knows? I know that they're both only human and they strictly don't owe their audience anything; but maybe she could stop deleting comments and he could not say or do certain things that are kind of rude as they're both adding fuel to the fire.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
bubblebitch wrote:Hi I'm new here and I'm shook at how inactive this thread is ahahaha wow holy shit

Obviously we can only speculate at this point since none of them have said anything definitive about what caused it or what the future holds. But realistically, there's been numerous apparent signs pointing towards him not being so in love anymore. It could have been something big or just naturally falling out of love. Who knows? I know that they're both only human and they strictly don't owe their audience anything; but maybe she could stop deleting comments and he could not say or do certain things that are kind of rude as they're both adding fuel to the fire.
It’s because he used to post here. Great way to get people to be afraid to express any opinion of you in the negative.

And in regards to Jack’s behavior, Triple laids it out.
He used to post here? When? What did he say?! I'm shocked he would actually waste his time on this

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Valentine777 wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:

It’s because he used to post here. Great way to get people to be afraid to express any opinion of you in the negative.

And in regards to Jack’s behavior, Triple laids it out.
He used to post here? When? What did he say?! I'm shocked he would actually waste his time on this
First or second page of this thread. He made his own account, lol, mostly defending himself.
I'd understand why he'd want to do that but honestly this thread is pretty tame because there isn't much to bash him about as a person, so it generally seems really pointless to do that

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

I told myself I wouldn't post on GG or PULL anymore but there is something I'd like to say... OK I get that Jack is a human being and has flaws but it feels like ever since he started touring his personality has changed? And not for the better, maybe it's because he's 26? 27 now? But I feel like he's become a bit more full of himself (in a bad way) but I'm not sure if that's it either...he's just been feeling really off to me in the last year and like he's a bit less caring but maybe that's just me? I also felt weird when he got a professional psychiatrist for a few videos. I never seen them and they probably have helped people but I dunno, as someone who has to go to a professional psychiatrist and therapist every 2 or 3 weeks due to mental illnesses it was just weird to me. :?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Oh yes that's true, he used to post here. I just never automatically made the association of that with the thread being slow. Was it ever really confirmed it's him though?
Lululadybug wrote:I told myself I wouldn't post on GG or PULL anymore but there is something I'd like to say... OK I get that Jack is a human being and has flaws but it feels like ever since he started touring his personality has changed? And not for the better, maybe it's because he's 26? 27 now? But I feel like he's become a bit more full of himself (in a bad way) but I'm not sure if that's it either...he's just been feeling really off to me in the last year and like he's a bit less caring but maybe that's just me? I also felt weird when he got a professional psychiatrist for a few videos. I never seen them and they probably have helped people but I dunno, as someone who has to go to a professional psychiatrist and therapist every 2 or 3 weeks due to mental illnesses it was just weird to me. :?
I personally didn't mind his videos with Kati, the therapist. The one about burnout, which he ended up changing the title of, felt a bit self-indulgent, however the one where they answered viewer questions was good in my opinion as it must have helped a good number of viewers one way or another. Of course his channel is not the place you'd expect to find such videos and I'm sure they're not for everyone, but they were interesting. I can also get what you said in that if you use his channel to escape daily life sort of, you wouldn't really want to go there and find such videos instead of gaming etc.

I see what you mean about his personality. I think he's just more confident now, especially since he's been outside so much and around so many people who like him. It must have given him a boost and eradicated some of his self doubt, if that makes sense.

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

Valentine777 wrote: All I can say is that Jack is really good at hiding his pain...
Either that or the pain is not as great as one would expect

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

to be fair to him, if what it seems it's true (that he has felt like the relationship was not healthy for him, that she wasn't the person he thought she was/fell out of love with her, but for some reason stayed with her, in my opinion out of guilt) then it makes sense that he doesn't feel any pain now. You can force yourself to be in a "toxic/codependent" relationship only for a certain amount of time before you start feeling like you are suffocating, every bit of love you felt for that person dies piece after piece when you endure stuff you shouldn't be dealing with..

like, don't get me wrong, I know I am 100% projecting my past experiences on him right now .. but still, it looks plausible to me ...

if he felt responsible for her, didn't complain to people (when she probably was complaining to them, maybe more or less intentionally to manipulate his decisions) it could have really pushed him to a place where he couldn't deal with it anymore, didn't love her anymore, and was just forcing himself to stay with her out of a sense of duty to take care of her cause she convinced him she needed that and he would have been a monster for not doing it ...

again, wild speculation here, I just find it an eventuality more likely than "Sean is a shit guy and everyone is siding with Signe because of it" .. I have been in what I think might have been Sean's place, and I have a friend who used to be in Signe (in a completely different relationship of course) and we talked about it, and we both see it as something quite likely ... again I may be dead wrong, it's just sad to read people assume Sean must have done something bad based on timing or on the reaction of people like Emma ... cause to me it doesn't really look bad for him at all ... just my two cents

EDIT: I just feel like adding that I don't think she's a bad person, I think she's just young, immature, and she might have put way too much meaning on this relationship, probably for the wrong reasons too, as in, maybe it was more about the way it made her look/feel/reaching a "life goal" than actually about dating someone she loves (Sean specifically and not Jacksepticeye the youtuber who could give her the chance to be a "Marzia" and live the life of her dreams), so she might have clinged on to it for dear life, when it really wasn't what either of them needed
<3

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuKVKSpqF4 Jack's video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz8jkwWrbKs Mark's video
so mark and jack are starting a clothing brand...
https://cloakbrand.com/
its not really my style, looks pretty bland and for $35 to $80? i know youre really paying for the top notch quality and not for JUST the simple hard-to-fucking-see lettering on the shirt/hoodie but wtf?
I suppose i can wait until they put something REALLY cool on the site but for rn, it looks like any clothing brand thrown in a ross or marshalls
I really dont get what theyre both saying "its really hard to find something comfortable to wear everyday" no. its really not? maybe this is just my non-rich-elitist ideals but, a $15 hoodie is just as comfortable as an $80 hoodie :| they both get stained they same way as much as they both can burn the same way.

thoughts?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

RenegadeRobin wrote:its not really my style, looks pretty bland and for $35 to $80? i know youre really paying for the top notch quality and not for JUST the simple hard-to-fucking-see lettering on the shirt/hoodie but wtf?
I suppose i can wait until they put something REALLY cool on the site but for rn, it looks like any clothing brand thrown in a ross or marshalls
I really dont get what theyre both saying "its really hard to find something comfortable to wear everyday" no. its really not? maybe this is just my non-rich-elitist ideals but, a $15 hoodie is just as comfortable as an $80 hoodie :| they both get stained they same way as much as they both can burn the same way.

thoughts?
I agree. It's one of those things you either love or hate, I suppose. I can't believe they're so out of touch with reality that they think you have to pay that much for comfort. It's all kind of pointless to me. I'd rather pay more or less the same price and have his pma merch for example, because that has some meaning.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Also, i noticed that they didnt say anything about the proceeds going to charity or anything
im assuming the money is either for them personally or for a future project

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Can someone explain to me the idea of the quality? A lot of stuff is cotton which I get but one hoodie that Jack is wearing is 70% rayon. And 25 polyester with 5 percent spandex.

To me that's not worth the 60 quid. Rayon in my experience is not a material that ages well and polyester can be very hit or miss especially if what they're aiming for is athletic leisure wear ?
How is this quality worth the price tag. Genuine question

Return to “JackSepticEye”