JustKiddingFilms

Skyrunnisa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: JustKiddingFilms

Post by Skyrunnisa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:11 pm

bentbladii wrote:Honestly Bart is hella dumb. Like he got his bachelors in bio-something. But legit he'll talk about medical shit and it's so wrong. They're all like that-super ignorant. Like if you dont know something don't talk about it like it's facts. He always says crazy shit-at this point im used to it. Tiff is just a new julia. She literally needs to stop sucking all the girls hard and be herself. Tbt when their guest told her "no one wants to raise someone else's kid" :rofl: Idk why she was so offended-it's the truth :roll:
Which video did the guest said that?

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Skyrunnisa wrote:
bentbladii wrote:Honestly Bart is hella dumb. Like he got his bachelors in bio-something. But legit he'll talk about medical shit and it's so wrong. They're all like that-super ignorant. Like if you dont know something don't talk about it like it's facts. He always says crazy shit-at this point im used to it. Tiff is just a new julia. She literally needs to stop sucking all the girls hard and be herself. Tbt when their guest told her "no one wants to raise someone else's kid" :rofl: Idk why she was so offended-it's the truth :roll:
Which video did the guest said that?
It was the video called "Why Some Men Feel Sad After Fun Time ft. Sam Tripoli & DavidSoComedy" @ 9:10

Phazin
Learner
Learner

Post by Phazin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:22 am

I'm surprised there isn't more on these guys. I have been watching JK videos for 4 years. They're so problematic but they're all so enclosed within their own bubble they don't realize how shitty the things they say are. They hide behind the "JK" part of their title to save their asses when things go wrong. Just like Bart's story about assisting with rape. :roll:

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Phazin wrote:I'm surprised there isn't more on these guys. I have been watching JK videos for 4 years. They're so problematic but they're all so enclosed within their own bubble they don't realize how shitty the things they say are. They hide behind the "JK" part of their title to save their asses when things go wrong. Just like Bart's story about assisting with rape. :roll:

Agreed like they always talk about rape and shit. Like the guys are always like its not rape if you like it. They say so much shit that is just plain wrong but don't even get why people hate comment. I honestly like how they dont delete the comments tho cuz a lot of people call them out on their shit there. That might be why there isnt much here tbh

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:27 pm

What annoys me the most about these people (aside for the unbelievable ignorance they keep displaying) is that they tote around the "JK" part to hide from arguments, but then claim that "real news, realer opinions". So, which one is it? Are you guys joking, or are you guys sharing your real thoughts? And how entitled are you to think that your viewers are so attuned to you that they can tell when you're kidding and when you're not?

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:41 pm

alreadyannoyed wrote: I'm sorry, but I hate their skits. I hate to be that person, but they aren't good actors and their skits to be cringey as hell. I don't watch the skits they put out, nor will I if they ever do again.
They are absolutely terrible actors.

marshnellow
Talker
Talker

Post by marshnellow » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:53 pm

candlequitter wrote:What annoys me the most about these people (aside for the unbelievable ignorance they keep displaying) is that they tote around the "JK" part to hide from arguments, but then claim that "real news, realer opinions". So, which one is it? Are you guys joking, or are you guys sharing your real thoughts? And how entitled are you to think that your viewers are so attuned to you that they can tell when you're kidding and when you're not?
a lot of the viewers are long time watchers, i believe it shows up in their yt stats? you can easily tell by looking through the comments, a lot of it is people referencing inside jokes or are requesting a guest etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Is anybody listening to their podcasts? I feel like there’s so much to discuss and so much gossip there but I never see this thread get much attention. Wish there could be a thread for the heybtch podcast specifically

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Serendipitous wrote:Is anybody listening to their podcasts? I feel like there’s so much to discuss and so much gossip there but I never see this thread get much attention. Wish there could be a thread for the heybtch podcast specifically
Can u mention some or summarize? I fell off them completely but I wanted to listen to the beaw podcast for the briggy info but haven't got around to it. Is the heybytch podcast like the jk sex channel where it's basically NSFW personal sex stories lol?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:33 pm

timesnewroman wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:03 pm
Serendipitous wrote:Is anybody listening to their podcasts? I feel like there’s so much to discuss and so much gossip there but I never see this thread get much attention. Wish there could be a thread for the heybtch podcast specifically
Can u mention some or summarize? I fell off them completely but I wanted to listen to the beaw podcast for the briggy info but haven't got around to it. Is the heybytch podcast like the jk sex channel where it's basically NSFW personal sex stories lol?

Yes so far it has been like a NSFW personal sex stories podcast. But that podcast combined with their other personal podcasts and JKNews have revealed a lot of information about the crew’s relationships. Like they’ve talked about how joe and Jessica have broken up a couple of times and their relationship was in the rocks, that joe was a terrible boyfriend, & they’re currently still working on it, how Bart and geo went through a really dark time in their relationship one year into being married but are better now. And tiff and Casey were also going through a tough time in their marriage but are also better now.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Serendipitous wrote:

Yes so far it has been like a NSFW personal sex stories podcast. But that podcast combined with their other personal podcasts and JKNews have revealed a lot of information about the crew’s relationships. Like they’ve talked about how joe and Jessica have broken up a couple of times and their relationship was in the rocks, that joe was a terrible boyfriend, & they’re currently still working on it, how Bart and geo went through a really dark time in their relationship one year into being married but are better now. And tiff and Casey were also going through a tough time in their marriage but are also better now.
Oh wow I'm not surprised about any of that. The heybytch is a knock off of askthefeels channel from way back, they're just trying to pander with this pseudo feminist crew lol. They've touched on some of that info as well in the subreddit. (If u looking for a place that discusses jk more)
Someone summed up their podcasts perfectly on the reddit lol "because it's the current trend and it is a low-effort production, perfect for lazy content creators like JK."

Weaselredhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Weaselredhair » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:47 am

Personally I don't remember when my sister and I found JK News but we started watching them and enjoyed their take on news commentary. We watched them frequently, until Olivia just randomly stopped appearing in videos, that's when I started questioning things. I don't personally like how Julia took Olivia's place. And as people have said before she seemed to appear out of nowhere. Then Olivia came out with her video and that was that I decided I couldn't keep watching them after that. When I have had the misfortune to click on their videos I find them very frustrating.

I remember watching a certain video where Bart said that he would continue the behaviour to his future kids as his parent's did to him. How Geo told him that it would fucked up and wrong for him to do that. . From personal experience I don't think they are very well matched. And yeah I don't agree with people pimping out their children to youtube/instagram/internet. Watching this new generation growing up with so much exposure to these risque Youtubers like Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau I genuinely worried for this next generation as a young person today.

strawxberries
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by strawxberries » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:58 pm

There has been talks of Tiffany & Casey going through marriage problems.. it was mentioned in the off the record video of Jess & Joe's breakup video too. Anyone know? I'm a bit behind.

durazno
Learner
Learner

Post by durazno » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 am

i wish threads on these guys werent so inactive.

my bf is chinese and was a huge huge fan of theirs until recently, when he started realizing how off they all seemed.

im just so tired of how sexual their topics always are -- like its abnormal to not be able to talk about anything else?

i think they had to rebrand hey btch because it wasnt able to be monitized and even the name gives sponsors a hard time jumping on board. but of course geo quit when they decided to change to a cleaner direction.

like what does she even do?? she doesnt work at all and only just learned to change a diaper and somewhat cook??

like straight up they all come across as awful, edge lord teens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

miyayeah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by miyayeah » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:16 am

durazno wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 am
i wish threads on these guys werent so inactive.

my bf is chinese and was a huge huge fan of theirs until recently, when he started realizing how off they all seemed.

im just so tired of how sexual their topics always are -- like its abnormal to not be able to talk about anything else?

i think they had to rebrand hey btch because it wasnt able to be monitized and even the name gives sponsors a hard time jumping on board. but of course geo quit when they decided to change to a cleaner direction.

like what does she even do?? she doesnt work at all and only just learned to change a diaper and somewhat cook??

Also, I really used to like tiff but seeing how her and gina treated that whole josh situation has left such a bad taste in my mouth, especially after gina's been encouraging bullying of nikocado avdocado in the whole stephanie soo situation

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:41 am

durazno wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 am
That is probably the best and most accurate way to describe them.

They also exemplify the true damage of the shitty education system in the US, and how people who know a little bit, but are ultimately very ignorant, are shit at providing informed input on any events. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so convinced that they provide somehow a wiser input than other people. Simultaneously, if they do fuck up and make a mistake, they either ignore it, deny it, or hide behind the "it's just KIDDING news, guys, none of these opinions are for real".

Yoona
Informer
Informer

Post by Yoona » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:28 am

I was going to say that I can't believe these garbage people still have a platform in 2020 but then I remembered who the most popular youtubers are, so nevermind. Haven't watched them in years and but I see they haven't changed.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Lol I just found out too justkiddingparty is ending as well, I like how they try to frame it as they wanna do more creative projects and such, but we all know its because they follow the money. You know that if that channel was still making bank we'd see another 920296 mafia episodes.

Even all their personalities are stale, they're trying to ride the podcast cashflow but like they've been on yt for years now, a lot of their stories are repeats

Jknews prob next. Views are stupid low. Realistically none of the original casts like bart geo, don't even need yt, they were smart with their investments so there's no real push for them to revitalize any of the channels since barbell and those restraunts they invested in turn a profit. Guess they do the podcast cause they like hearing themselves talk and easy income from sponsors.

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:48 am

Also, the more they talk about their movie (danger boyz or whatever they call it), the clearer it becomes why no studio has picked it up. They don't know how to act, they're not good at all with scripted humour, they're not creative, and basically bring nothing new to the table.

durazno
Learner
Learner

Post by durazno » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 am

honestly if they were white they never would have had as much success. they would have gotten canceled and ignored a long time ago.

as a latina too their dangerboyz thing is so annoying and tone deaf. just because they're dating latinas doesn't mean they get to be in on the culture and the jokes. im dating a chinese guy and i dont mock their culture the same way.

honestly their comedy is so 2011, they literally dont evolve.

Return to “A-M”