ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
dippydoo
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

Post by dippydoo »

Has anyone seen her Tipsy Talk with Anna Akana yet?
(Smh Anna picking her to direct the music video of her debut single... :? )

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Since when did Anna have the money to afford a dating coach?
I mean, really?!

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

[video][/video]
Homegirl makes bank.

peglegggg
Learner
Learner

Post by peglegggg »

I used to bloody love Hazel and thought her vlogmas from a few years ago was well done and that the concept of tipsy talk was such a good idea.

Now she makes me cringe so much - her instagra is just shitty faux-artsy posts and a million photos of her in underwear. Such intense narcissism which really can’t be explained by having anxiety :roll:

Trinder2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Trinder2 »

peglegggg wrote:I used to bloody love Hazel and thought her vlogmas from a few years ago was well done and that the concept of tipsy talk was such a good idea.

Now she makes me cringe so much - her instagra is just shitty faux-artsy posts and a million photos of her in underwear. Such intense narcissism which really can’t be explained by having anxiety :roll:
I feel exactly the same way, I even went to SITC in 2016 and the only merch I bought was her poster.

But I unsubscribed from her when the only thing she was uploading was Tipsy Talk ads for films (I just counted and she uploaded 7 in a row, bit ridiculous.) So she stopped uploading anything creative to going "oh I've written a book. Want to buy it" makes me so frustrated. And it's not as though she hasn't uploaded anything because she's been writing the book - it's not even written. And because it's not written but is asking people to pay for it demonstrates that she wants people to buy it because it's hers, another version of her merch.

I almost want to go down her's (and Jack's) Twitter and find where they made snide comments about other YouTubers booker, which they would have done. It just proves they only made the snide comments, not because that's what they thought but because they were jealous that they weren't able to do it!

IT's like they're coming to the youtuber book merch thing 4 years late.

Post by Guest »

bit of a nasty little self entitled pig isn’t she eh

:FU:

gothbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by gothbomb »

Have any of you seen the beef she got into with Piers fucking Morgan??

Here's a Metro article covering it. https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/10/hazel-ha ... s-8332192/ I forgot how to hyperlink, sorry. I 100% disagree with what Piers initially said and claiming she's mad.

I'm biased because I despise Piers and also because I have the same diagnoses as Hazel. I wouldn't wish what I've personally gone through on my worst enemies. Maybe I'm wrong but at points she parades around with said diagnoses as the basis of her identity. She comes across as very hostile and definitely as a prick when someone doesn't have her exact viewpoint or experience. Anyone else finds this a bit ridiculous?

aidil
Talker
Talker

Post by aidil »

That stupid wistful look to the side she does in all her photos makes me want to smash her face in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilikekale
Learner
Learner

Post by Ilikekale »

gothbomb wrote:Have any of you seen the beef she got into with Piers fucking Morgan??

Here's a Metro article covering it. https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/10/hazel-ha ... s-8332192/ I forgot how to hyperlink, sorry. I 100% disagree with what Piers initially said and claiming she's mad.

I'm biased because I despise Piers and also because I have the same diagnoses as Hazel. I wouldn't wish what I've personally gone through on my worst enemies. Maybe I'm wrong but at points she parades around with said diagnoses as the basis of her identity. She comes across as very hostile and definitely as a prick when someone doesn't have her exact viewpoint or experience. Anyone else finds this a bit ridiculous?
I can't get past the fact that the article refers to her as a filmmaker. That's very generous of them.

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

gothbomb wrote:Have any of you seen the beef she got into with Piers fucking Morgan??

I feel like whoever wrote this article is a fan of hazel, trying to help get her name out there

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I missed all that. I don't think anyone is in Piers's corner right now. Man is like a virus that just won't go away.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Piers Morgan is literally the one worst, but I don't think Hazel's response was any better. Not very activist of her to wish mental illness on someone.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Is that what she said? Gawd, what a prat. Hazel's not really that smart when you think about it.

lazysunday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lazysunday »

I really need to talk about HH at the Baftas but I don’t know how to start

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

lazysunday wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Please do it because I don’t know anything! What happened?
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

lazysunday wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Did something happen?

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

oooooo what did she do?

Post by Guest »

I completely missed what happened too, care to explain?

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

Is it just the fact she was there and thought it means she's a significant part of the film industry rather than she did something?

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I see what you mean now. Yeah, pretty obnoxious.

Return to “A-M”