ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Not seen the film but I'm guessing its the same idea. Dumbass.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by MalinaNox »

I can't believe she actually posted that.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

MalinaNox wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:04 pm
The “good job, brain” got me. Imagine being an adult woman and saying these things, she has absolutely no self-awareness. Remember when she and her friends used to talk shit about Zoella CONSTANTLY and put themselves way above her... to me Zoe is much more bearable and I don’t think she’s ever shown this level of arrogance.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

prettyglass wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:41 pm
MalinaNox wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:04 pm
The “good job, brain” got me. Imagine being an adult woman and saying these things, she has absolutely no self-awareness. Remember when she and her friends used to talk shit about Zoella CONSTANTLY and put themselves way above her... to me Zoe is much more bearable and I don’t think she’s ever shown this level of arrogance.
Agreed. I actually think Zoe is much more self aware even she has her own problems. Hazel thinks she is gods gift to the world.

QwertyQueen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by QwertyQueen »

I’ve never broken a leg before but i’ve Known people who have and they have not complained as much as she did. She said she couldn’t write her book because she was on painkillers but it’s been five months?? Like no one I know who broke their leg was on painkillers for that long. Or is it just because she’s old (everyone I know who broke a leg was like under 18 lol).

Also she says that her book as been pushed back a bit and yet she asks us to preorder it (even though it’s still not finished 🙄)

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

She's milking it for all it's worth. Change the record Hazel, I'm tired.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Judging by the thumbnail, I'm not even going to bother.

Orangeuglad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Orangeuglad »

God she's so unbearable, I never thought I'd actually feel sorry for Daniel and Dodie ect, but now I can imagine how annoying having to put up with this shit from her is

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

She's 34 years old acting like an attention-seeking wannabe-edgy 13 year old.

Post by Guest »

Is Hazel still a "filmmaker"?

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

It might be because I'm tipsy but i think this is fucking hilarious

fudgeland
Talker
Talker

Post by fudgeland »

anyone noticed Jack Howard hanging out alot with Rosianna Halse Rojas lately? Are he and HH finally over?

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

fudgeland wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:35 am
anyone noticed Jack Howard hanging out alot with Rosianna Halse Rojas lately? Are he and HH finally over?
I don’t think so because they were out for drinks on instagram last night

jlhattt
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jlhattt »

If Jack and Hazel are still together have they moved in together? Dan and Dodie obviously have so would make sense the other two would pair up.

sanfranciscobay
Learner
Learner

Post by sanfranciscobay »

Honestly, how old do you have be before you stop posting ~~deep~~ Instagram posts Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

^i’m so embarrassed...but also curious what she even does these days ? She must have a regular job again ? Unless she’s working behind the scenes for someone else maybe. I feel like she hasn’t uploaded in years...

Post by Guest »

horatio wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:57 am
^i’m so embarrassed...but also curious what she even does these days ? She must have a regular job again ? Unless she’s working behind the scenes for someone else maybe. I feel like she hasn’t uploaded in years...
Exactly, and they live in London so rent money has got to come from somewhere - she's been writing a crowdfunded book but I can't see that making much profit.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

emmer_mo wrote:
horatio wrote: ^i’m so embarrassed...but also curious what she even does these days ? She must have a regular job again ? Unless she’s working behind the scenes for someone else maybe. I feel like she hasn’t uploaded in years...
Exactly, and they live in London so rent money has got to come from somewhere - she's been writing a crowdfunded book but I can't see that making much profit.
Do you have a link ? I guess she can use that as an “advance.” But I’m curious who would be donating

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

horatio wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 am
emmer_mo wrote:
horatio wrote: ^i’m so embarrassed...but also curious what she even does these days ? She must have a regular job again ? Unless she’s working behind the scenes for someone else maybe. I feel like she hasn’t uploaded in years...
Do you have a link ? I guess she can use that as an “advance.” But I’m curious who would be donating
Ok I found it from her twitter and says she reached her target by 142%
I’m a little sceptical about the premise - it seems her break up with Ollie and how she shared it on social media is the height of her acheievements and so she wants to use that (bit depressing when she’s made a bunch of films) Bur at the same time people do write about what they know and it’s not always a bad thing. Curious whether the telling of the story in reverse will work or if it will just be a gimmick to try and be a bit different.

Here’s an extract
https://unbound.com/books/out-of-love/excerpt

Haven’t read it all but don’t know exactly what I think. While the writing isn’t all bad it’s not exactly good either. Definite YA vibes though I’m sure it’s trying not to be, and suffering from a lack of a professional editor. But most of all, who cares? I speak as someone interested in mundane things in people’s lives, this isn’t mundane but I somehow can’t be bothered to even read an extract that long about her break up let alone a whole book.

Post by Guest »

horatio wrote:
horatio wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 am
emmer_mo wrote:
Ok I found it from her twitter and says she reached her target by 142%
I’m a little sceptical about the premise - it seems her break up with Ollie and how she shared it on social media is the height of her acheievements and so she wants to use that (bit depressing when she’s made a bunch of films) Bur at the same time people do write about what they know and it’s not always a bad thing. Curious whether the telling of the story in reverse will work or if it will just be a gimmick to try and be a bit different.

Here’s an extract
https://unbound.com/books/out-of-love/excerpt

Haven’t read it all but don’t know exactly what I think. While the writing isn’t all bad it’s not exactly good either. Definite YA vibes though I’m sure it’s trying not to be, and suffering from a lack of a professional editor. But most of all, who cares? I speak as someone interested in mundane things in people’s lives, this isn’t mundane but I somehow can’t be bothered to even read an extract that long about her break up let alone a whole book.
Exactly. I can't see it paying rent for long, and I am not interested in reading it.

Return to “A-M”