ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

Post by LadyBugB »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why am I not at all surprised of shocked by this woman's antics? Hazel's brand of self is putting on whatever latest buzzword or ailment is around. She hops on just about every type of train there is to stay relevant, so annoying.

motorola4me
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by motorola4me »

Does anyone know what happened between her and Louise? They were super close in the past and now it doesn't seem they even follow each other on stuff

betterbitter
Talker
Talker

Post by betterbitter »

motorola4me wrote:Does anyone know what happened between her and Louise? They were super close in the past and now it doesn't seem they even follow each other on stuff
Have they been that close since Jack and Hazel first got together?

TulipBlossom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TulipBlossom »

Are Jack and Hazel back together? I feel like they've posted photos that suggest they were on holiday in the same place at the same time without explicitly saying they were there together but now the Buffer photos are out and they're posing together in very classic couple photos.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I guess cat's out of the bag now. I think they never really announce their back togetherness. Just let it fizzle out and let people figure it out for themselves.

Post by Guest »

I mean who else would put up with either of them?

clover123
Learner
Learner

Post by clover123 »

They're definitely back together but who knows how long for! I think they've even stopped doing those dreadful "Jack HOWARD and I have parted ways" Twitter statements every time they break up... silver linings I suppose!

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

Imagine leeching the talent of other people and thinking it was all your ~vision~
The only reason this video looks nice is because of the talented people she had working on it smfh

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

ALSO this just screamed, "look guys I have sex!! I have a boyfriend and I'm having sex!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

dippydoo wrote:ALSO this just screamed, "look guys I have sex!! I have a boyfriend and I'm having sex!"
Lol, I remember seeing and rolling my eyes so hard. Also, why is she even living with Dodie if she wants to have loud ass sex?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Oh god, why tweet that. So embarrassing.

the_bubble_man
Learner
Learner

Post by the_bubble_man »

dippydoo wrote:ALSO this just screamed, "look guys I have sex!! I have a boyfriend and I'm having sex!"
I loved the replies on that tweet. Quite a few 'weird flex but ok'. It was interesting seeing how even her usual supporters found that cringeworthy.

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

I’ve noticed she’s been quite negative about the new fantastic Beasts movie. I wonder if she’s salty about not being invited to the premiere :rofl:

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

Not that you can't be friends and/or in a relationship with someone younger than you but does she have any friends her age or older?

pinklippy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pinklippy »

I think it's really tricky being in your early thirties nowadays. You're more likely to work more, prioritise starting a family less, so there kid of is a bit of a discrepancy between people in the same generation. I guess a lot of influencers in their 30s are doing things outside of youtube, or have babies etc. So it's sort of hard.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

nicocacola wrote:Not that you can't be friends and/or in a relationship with someone younger than you but does she have any friends her age or older?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. She's comes across as the embarrassing aunt who is trying to cling onto her youth by hanging around with people 10 years younger then her.

aidil
Talker
Talker

Post by aidil »

I think a lot of it comes down to how she behaves around them rather than the fact she HAS younger friends. I’m 29 and have a few younger mates as my priorities aren’t the same as a lot of other people my age (I’m career driven, single, don’t want kids). But I’m not rolling around screaming like a banshee and acting 10 years old around those younger friends! That’s what makes it so cringey watching Hazel, she’s desperately trying to act like them when she’s so much older!

clover123
Learner
Learner

Post by clover123 »

Ewwww she is such a tryhard. I can't imagine receiving a text like that from a housemate wtf would you say?!

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

So she’s got a book (???) available for pre-order soon but I can’t tell anything about it from her Instagram post...

I’m sure she’s expecting people to buy it on her name alone... yikes. I looked up the title and found an old tweet from January of this year, the most bullshit book announcement that I somehow missed before. So at least she’s been working on it a while but I’m expecting something pretty pretentious... fun times. Can’t waaaait for the announcement video.

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bi_ct_h
Learner
Learner

Post by Bi_ct_h »

Heard some light tea when talking to one of Hazel's friends that makes total sense. Apparently dodie (who is her own absolute fuckin mess) reckons Hazel is basically the same age as her. I said to this guy "isn't dodie closer to my age?" (I'm 22) and he said yeah. The woman is in her 30s and a 24 year old thinks they're the same age bc Hazel is that immature

Return to “A-M”