Alissa Violet

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet

Post by amberr-bb »

wildturtle wrote: I agree with the person above that she’s not striking as a model, she literally looks dead behind the eyes. She’s a terrible model, it’s like she gets this deer in the headlights look and doesn’t know how to make basic facial expressions besides a blank stoney eyed look. But I don’t think she’s plain jane, she stands out more than the average girl, although she does look average in front of WolfieCindy, but everyone does lol.
She really sucks at being a model lol! If you see any of her previous works..... ugh just terrible esp with the same open mouth dead stare expression in every photo. But her 'fans' keep on hyping her up saying how she's sooo good at modeling. She could instead be a tv personality or a radio host which imo she shines the most in that department but the girl is just lazy. I'm not even sure why she's still in LA apart from living with her bf if she's not pursuing anything for herself.

rose369+
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by rose369+ »

I totally agree with the fact that she’s straight up lazy. She has had so many opportunities with 8m followers I can’t even imagine the emails and brand deal opportunities she must turn down. That being said I think the weight looks fine on her but of course eating uber eats 24/7 just shows how lazy she is. I know that from watching a video freelee did about her she was forcing herself to eat healthy but not enjoying it, so she obviously just gave up on being healthy

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I honestly don't get why she jokes about being pregnant so much. Does she actually want a baby right now? I had never seen a girl joking about it so much

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

Marie_10 wrote:I honestly don't get why she jokes about being pregnant so much. Does she actually want a baby right now? I had never seen a girl joking about it so much
I noticed this too! She also tends to mention the word engagement a lot.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

What happened to her face? It looks so different and not just gained weight. Did she get a nose job?

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

123xyz wrote:What happened to her face? It looks so different and not just gained weight. Did she get a nose job?
I came here to ask the same question. She looks totally different, what happened?

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

What do she do to her beautiful face. Even on the video, the one she posts a few a months ago (her moving out of her apt, talking about weight gain) she looked fine. And the same....wtf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Speaking of Banks, has he ever taken his hat off recently? I know that his Cleveland scandal revealed the debilitating impact of male patterned baldness, and knowing how insecure he is, I figured he would try to get it fixed.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Alissa just put up her Coachella vlog. Her contacts look better on video than they do in photos.

Her friend Stassi or whatever it’s called went was so extra with her sparkly outfit at night, idk it didn’t fit the Coachella theme at all (unless she was planning on wearing that to an after party). I mean it looked good on her but she looked out of place.

Not gonna lie I laughed when Alissa took a random person’s glasses and started dancing with them on. Although if someone did that to me I’d be kinda pissed, I know he saw they were recording but you shouldn’t touch other people’s shit.

I wonder how Ricky will react when he sees some of the footage of Alissa dancing up next to random guys, even though it was harmless IMO and a running gag I hope he won’t give her shit for it.

Also, I do like Alissa but her calling her her “mom” jokes have become stale. It got old after the third time she did it. Same with the “I have a boyfriend”
gag. :roll: I’ve noticed she’s funnier with her actions rather than her verbal jokes. She should come up with new material or just let the funny moments occur organically, like when she’s just laughing or being spontaneous with her friends.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Haven't watched the vlog, only a minute in but regarding her photos.. It does look like she had something done but I think she's just photoshopping them to death, she seems really insecure lately. In her vlog so far she looks the same and the contacts look natural on her, the hideous outfits were ads for Boohoo.

She prob got about 20k just for those ugly pics she took, I wish I had that life :rofl:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Does her nose look different? or is it just me? I thought @ first she was just shopping her IG pics a bit too much but it looks off even in her vid.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

When you party so hard and lose your contacts :rofl:

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

Holy shit at that 2nd picture. She is just honestly so bad at modeling.

Is it just me or does she look kinda sad/tired? Idk, her eyes just give me that type of vibe (dk how to explain lol) Vlog is kinda boring. She just lost her spark tbh.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

It looks like a nose job. Her nose used to be rounder at the end, and the bridge was more humped. Now it's super straight and pointy. She also had one nostril bigger than the other, but she seems to have evened that out.

notahatertbh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by notahatertbh »

123xyz wrote:It looks like a nose job. Her nose used to be rounder at the end, and the bridge was more humped. Now it's super straight and pointy. She also had one nostril bigger than the other, but she seems to have evened that out.
I don't think so. She still looks the same, and still has the collapsed nostril. I think it's her contacts, that are making her look different and probably contour. She looks good though, I hope she never has work done.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

I got a nose job about 3 months ago and trust me she does not have one!! I know a lot of people get them especially in LA, but the surgery takes a week of having a cast on, and then it's swollen and looks like shit for 2 months before swelling goes away and it looks relatively normal-sized. Maybe if she goes away for a few months and comes back looking different she's had one. Best way to tell is for the scar between the nostrils - that's where the surgeon cuts in.

She looked so much better a year ago vlogging at Jake's first house, but I can't put my finger on why...she was skinnier, hair was lighter....is that it? Hard to figure out why she looks so different now

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

I can't point my finger either on why she looks different either! You just looked so naturally beautiful when she was living at jake's house even when she wasn't filming but other ppl were filming her in their vlogs. It's partly the weight gain that went to her face and I don't like her darker hair colour but there's still something off. She just doesn't look natural anymore. This vlog and her recent pics make her look plastic and not natural/youthful looking. Maybe it's fillers? Nose job? She was off social media for a couple months in the beginning of the year. She didn't vlog and was MIA. She even used old pictures and posted on IG while she was MIA so maybe she got it done?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

She also could of just got fillers in her nose, it's pretty easy, I've seen other YouTubers do it and there's not really a recovery so you wouldn't know they got it done unless they told you.

I agree though, She used to look stunning even without makeup. She's let herself go lol

Mamsiyem
Learner
Learner

Post by Mamsiyem »

She looks so scary on Snapchat. What happened to her nose, lips ? And does she really thinks those weird blue eyes look cute ?

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I really think it’s just weight gain making her look different. I’ve seen people’s noses get significantly smaller after weight loss, so I wouldn’t be surprised hers looks off now that she’s gained what, 20-30lbs? This is probably the heaviest she’s been her whole life, and she gained it quickly. You can tell a lot of it has gone to her face. I think she’s just looking more average with her face filled out so much and no makeup.

Return to “Alissa Violet”