angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 11

Post by angelaj0921 »

Hippo wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:Quick question OT. I tried to log in to the "other" forum and it says that my account has been banned. I know a lot of people from over there lurk here. Could someone please help.
You guys are ridiculous. Just because I don't agree with you on one thing you're going to ban me. REAL MATURE.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

This really isn't an appropriate place to discuss this. You're welcome to PM me. And that's the last I'm going to say about it.

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

There's a poll going on online about what Cover of SOML is the best and people actually voted for Joey's cover even tho it was a complete and utter garbage!

Oh, the humanity! :(

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

He tweeted that he is setting up a kickstarter. My eyes just rolled out of my head.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Lol yeah what other forum?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

laurenconrad wrote:He tweeted that he is setting up a kickstarter. My eyes just rolled out of my head.
"i'm gonna be working on getting the rest of the Indigogo & kickstarter stuff out this week! Thanks for being so patient… its a lot of work!"
i think he's talking about the rewards from donating that haven't been sent to the backers yet
The Internet knows all your secrets

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

Fairycake wrote:Lol yeah what other forum?
Some people on this forum were talking about sex and got in trouble so they left and made a new forum where they are free to talk about whatever they want and a lot of people left with them. That's why Joey's page isn't as active as it was a few months ago.

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

What's the site y'all? Can anyone PM me?

fashionpassion94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fashionpassion94 »

I feel like if I saw Joey walking down the street and I didn't know who he was, I would find him very attractive. I'll give him that, he's a good looking guy. However, knowing how immature he acts and the way he talks is a total turnoff.

Yellow Frog
Talker
Talker

Post by Yellow Frog »

Oh my God, in today's vlog when a couple of black people walked past Joey when he was out drinking with Megan, Whitney & David somewhere in Hollywood he suddenly remarked 'I think I just opened my eyes and I realised we are not in a good neighborhood.'

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Wickywickymmhmm wrote:
Some people on this forum were talking about sex and got in trouble so they left and made a new forum where they are free to talk about whatever they want and a lot of people left with them. That's why Joey's page isn't as active as it was a few months ago.
Yes, but those people who created the new site will automatically ban you from the site for no reason. I made a comment on this site that they didn't like and they automatically banned me for no reason. So, I hope you agree with them on social issues. I rarely even post on there but I disagree with them on one issue ON THIS SITE and they think that disqualifies me from using their site.

Clemence
Debater
Debater

Post by Clemence »

fashionpassion94 wrote:I feel like if I saw Joey walking down the street and I didn't know who he was, I would find him very attractive. I'll give him that, he's a good looking guy. However, knowing how immature he acts and the way he talks is a total turnoff.
So true. Joey looks so handsome in his photos, but in his vlogs and even his acting his attractivness declines.
He's just too immature. Also, he hasn't done his 'grandpa' voice in a long time xD. I thought that was funny. In one vlog like over a year ago, him and Ingrid were shopping at Save Mart or somewhere and he was acting like an old man lolz.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

angelaj0921 wrote:
Wickywickymmhmm wrote:
Yes, but those people who created the new site will automatically ban you from the site for no reason. I made a comment on this site that they didn't like and they automatically banned me for no reason. So, I hope you agree with them on social issues. I rarely even post on there but I disagree with them on one issue ON THIS SITE and they think that disqualifies me from using their site.
The fact that you've minimized the issue to a simple disagreement further proves your ignorance. The debate that occurred in the Tyler Oakley thread was not only a discussion about beliefs, but the actions we take when confronted with these disagreements. You expressed that you would vote against same-sex couples' legal right to marry because it goes against your Christian beliefs. Well, the mods over there simply used your logic: majority voted against your right to use the forum because your discriminatory ideals went against our beliefs and our rules.

Sorry to jump in and involve myself in OT drama, but I'm not about to let you blatantly lie about the nature of your banning. Do not mention the other forum on this site again. kthx

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

Drunk Joey was kind of funny but it really irritated me when he kept making cracks about Whitney and David wanting to eat somewhere cheap. I hope he is saving his money because he's gotta realize his "success" is not going to last forever.

wellhellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellhellothere »

Yellow Frog wrote:Oh my God, in today's vlog when a couple of black people walked past Joey when he was out drinking with Megan, Whitney & David somewhere in Hollywood he suddenly remarked 'I think I just opened my eyes and I realised we are not in a good neighborhood.'
Are you serious?!?!? I'm gonna have to go and watch. He doesn't strike me as the type of person that would say something like that.....

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I used to watch his vlogs, but I then realized he's just another bitchy twit from LA, who thinks they're a Kardashian and would probably drop every friend they have in order to be within 50 feet of Ian Somerhalder.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote: The fact that you've minimized the issue to a simple disagreement further proves your ignorance. The debate that occurred in the Tyler Oakley thread was not only a discussion about beliefs, but the actions we take when confronted with these disagreements. You expressed that you would vote against same-sex couples' legal right to marry because it goes against your Christian beliefs. Well, the mods over there simply used your logic: majority voted against your right to use the forum because your discriminatory ideals went against our beliefs and our rules.

Sorry to jump in and involve myself in OT drama, but I'm not about to let you blatantly lie about the nature of your banning. Do not mention the other forum on this site again. kthx
That's pretty much what I said. I pm'd one of the mods and that was the reason for it. Was there another reason? I'm am all for same-sex couples having the same rights as heterosexual couples btw. But, nobody ever asked that. You all just assumed and banned me for saying something on THIS site which in my opinion isn't fair. If there's another reason than please explain. Feel free to pm me. I'm actually hurt because I really liked that place a lot better than here and loved reading you guys' posts but whatever. I've never attacked any of you or said anything wrong, we just disagree on one issue. I just don't see why it merits a ban.

ChubbyMomma
Learner
Learner

Post by ChubbyMomma »

angelaj0921 wrote:
manged wrote: The fact that you've minimized the issue to a simple disagreement further proves your ignorance. The debate that occurred in the Tyler Oakley thread was not only a discussion about beliefs, but the actions we take when confronted with these disagreements. You expressed that you would vote against same-sex couples' legal right to marry because it goes against your Christian beliefs. Well, the mods over there simply used your logic: majority voted against your right to use the forum because your discriminatory ideals went against our beliefs and our rules.

That's pretty much what I said. I pm'd one of the mods and that was the reason for it. Was there another reason? I'm am all for same-sex couples having the same rights as heterosexual couples btw. But, nobody ever asked that. You all just assumed and banned me for saying something on THIS site which in my opinion isn't fair. If there's another reason than please explain. Feel free to pm me. I'm actually hurt because I really liked that place a lot better than here and loved reading you guys' posts but whatever. I've never attacked any of you or said anything wrong, we just disagree on one issue. I just don't see why it merits a ban.

So let me get this right. You are for equality yet you wont vote for it (political btw) because of your beliefs? Contradicting much? I agree with others It is time to drop it. and pst feel free to PM me :) I would be ever so happy to chat with you about this.

toussa
Debater
Debater

Post by toussa »

Can someone tell me the other site? Im curious what you guys are talking about. PM?

Return to “Joey Graceffa”