Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 10

Post by Whoopiepie »

Seems like he's getting everyones support right now

Tyler Oakley ‏@tyleroakley
Talk shit about me? That's your prerogative - thanks for the promo. Talk shit about my friends? I'll fucking cut a bitch.

JoeyGraceffa ‏@JoeyGraceffa
@tyleroakley Haha I love you Tyler! <3

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he's getting support from his youtube friends. besides them, only his minions are on his side. everyone else has a brain and can see joey's the douchebag here, not the victim
The Internet knows all your secrets

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

They are all so hypocritical!

So it's OK for Joey to be calling names and complaining about someone (when he was clearly in the wrong) but it's not OK for that person to call him out on his BS???

Talk about double standards!!! I'm so sick of these YouTube wannabe "celebrities" and their sense of entitlement! It's disgusting!

:barf:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I think a lot of Joey and other people's tweet are about the truly awful comments that some redditors and people that came to his video from Nate's video left on his video and on reddit. Like there are some very harsh homophobic comments that have nothing to do with Joey being a bimbo that didn't realize it was a driveway.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker

Post by Whoopiepie »

Kalel Kitten ‏@KalelKitten 2m
Play with fire, and you will get burned. If you don't... I will find you, and burn the shit out of you. I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU D-BAG!!!!!

Oh nice, now making threats
Anyway I understand that they're defending their friend.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

the video made it to youtube's main page

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

LOL. All of these people filling Joey's airhead with useless platitudes like "THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS!" are only going to set Joey up for an even greater fall. I can't wait for Joey to squeak out a high-pitched, self-righteous response to all the haters. His YouTube friends are doing nothing but exacerbating the situation, revving up the moral outrage, and enlarging his already-massive ego.

Also, I don't know how anyone can defend Joey when he accuses "some slut" of towing his car. I mean, I never knew that "sluts" had a predilection for operating tow truck vehicles.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

wowwwwwwwwwww. I have lost almost all respect for people that actually think Joey was in the right here. Like facts are facts that you can't change to fit your viewpoint. Like Anon, I hope the supportive friends tweets are about the vapid comments and not about the actual event because those definitely cannot be made to fit a good Joey image.

ExcuseMeMiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ExcuseMeMiss »

Joey was totally at fault. He broke the law and his car was towed as a result. What I don't understand, however, is why this Nate fellow felt the need to ask his FB friends if they knew who Joey was.

Like, if I had a stranger's car towed, happen to see their name on some documents inside the vehicle, I wouldn't then turn to FB and ask if anyone knows that person. It just seemed so random.

And the fact that this guy is also on YT seemed oddly coincidental. Not saying this was a stunt, just a weird turn of events.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

from what i've gathered, nate is a comedian and apparently does radio as well. so when he saw that joey was a popular youtuber, he decided to put things together and make a little video explaining the real situation, but also using what he does, comedy. that's why he made a video. if nate was just a guy with some 9-5 office job, he'd just call the tow truck, but since he's a comedian, he took advantage of the situation

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

"Sorry you're such a f***ing fat ass and can't get out of your freaking driveway. Why don't you get a skinnier car or go do some exercise with your car and maybe it'll lose some weight and it can fit through your driveway without having Setsuki's little behind sticking out a little bit? Gosh... Stupid little sluts these days."

This is what Joey said on his video.

I'm sorry but he started it. There was NO reason why he had to say these things, especially since he was in the wrong and he didn't even know the person who got his car towed.

While I do NOT condemn people calling him horrendous names, sadly, if he can call other people horrible names then he better be prepared to be called names too.

I agree with the poster saying that his YouTube friends are only making this worse. He should just apologize and move on.

ExcuseMeMiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ExcuseMeMiss »

Illegal_Mind I totally get that the guy took advantage of the situation. I just found it strange that he asked his friends about Joey.

I mean, as far as he was concerned (at least at that point) Joey was just some guy who blocked his driveway. He didn't learn that Joey was YT famous until after inquiring.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Busy Beeing Useless wrote:"Sorry you're such a f***ing fat ass and can't get out of your freaking driveway. Why don't you get a skinnier car or go do some exercise with your car and maybe it'll lose some weight and it can fit through your driveway without having Setsuki's little behind sticking out a little bit? Gosh... Stupid little sluts these days."

I'm sorry but he started it. There was NO reason why he had to say these things, especially since he was in the wrong and he didn't even know the person who got his car towed.
EXACTLY. if joey had said "i got my car towed because i parked it in front of someone's driveway. oops, sorry", then nate wouldn't have made the video, because joey was sorry for what he did. but no, he acted like he was the victim, he put the blame on nate, insulted him and even told the story in a way that would make him look good, by saying the car was only a bit in front of the driveway.
joey's attitude was the cause of this. if he hadn't acted like that when telling what happened to his car, nate wouldn't have made a video telling what had really happened.
and yeah, there wasn't much need for nate to say how much joey made last year, but maybe joey shouldn't leave his tax papers in the passenger's seat

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Busy Beeing Useless wrote:"Sorry you're such a f***ing fat ass and can't get out of your freaking driveway. Why don't you get a skinnier car or go do some exercise with your car and maybe it'll lose some weight and it can fit through your driveway without having Setsuki's little behind sticking out a little bit? Gosh... Stupid little sluts these days."

While I do NOT condemn people calling him horrendous names, sadly, if he can call other people horrible names then he better be prepared to be called names too.

I agree with the poster saying that his YouTube friends are only making this worse. He should just apologize and move on.
*CONDONE. :raging:

Post by Guest »

Went through the comment section and saw a comment a long the lines of "Leave Joey alone, he made a mistake but he's actually nice you're just a hater." I can't even with his minions.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

It's funny how Joey said in his video that it was just a little bit of the cars behind blocking the driveway. When you look at the picture, the behind his the only thing NOT in the way. He obviously paid no attention to where he parked.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

Oh, man. Joey haha. Homeboy really f*cked himself with this one.

I watched Nate's video via reddit earlier today, and all I have to say is...damn. He really delivered. There is nothing Joey can say to justify his actions/words, and there is most certainly nothing he can say to take the heat off. Apologizing now would just make him look pathetic, given his initial reaction (slut, fat car, etc). He should wait it out. His friends should stop tweeting about it. He should take this as a learning experience, and for f*ck sake, use that goddamned brain of his and THINK before LYING on the INTERNET, where everything is put under an abnormally powerful microscope. I'm sure he isn't the first (or last) person in LA to park in front of someone's driveway, but his reaction to getting towed was all kinds of wrong. I do feel bad for him, because he is an airhead and probably doesn't understand half of what Nate is saying, but the other entitled, celebrity-wannabe YouTubers should learn from and this and check themselves before sh*t gets out of hand.

I do, however, find Nate incredibly annoying. He's milking this. People are obsessing over the quality of his vid, which is ridiculous. Any idiot can get a DSLR and edit jumpcuts into their videos.

gossipgg
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgg »

According to the youtube comments, they are under the same management. If this is true, then this is definitely a stunt. Also, is it possible that Joey's car was blocking a tiny bit of the driveway, but when the car was getting towed, it was moved so that it looked like it was blocking the drive way? Why can't we see the front or back of the car?

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

gossipgg wrote:According to the youtube comments, they are under the same management. If this is true, then this is definitely a stunt. Also, is it possible that Joey's car was blocking a tiny bit of the driveway, but when the car was getting towed, it was moved so that it looked like it was blocking the drive way? Why can't we see the front or back of the car?
If this turns out to be a stunt for publicity then I'm even more disgusted. Whatever happened to being a successful YouTuber for good content and no shenanigans? Ugh.

Daniela
Talker
Talker

Post by Daniela »

gossipgg wrote:According to the youtube comments, they are under the same management. If this is true, then this is definitely a stunt. Also, is it possible that Joey's car was blocking a tiny bit of the driveway, but when the car was getting towed, it was moved so that it looked like it was blocking the drive way? Why can't we see the front or back of the car?
Youtube comments are not really a reliable source for anything.

As for the car being where it was, in Joey's vlog where he talks about his car being towed, there's a point where there is a street just behind him, and cars are parked, and one empty driveway, i assume that's where Joey's car might have been parked but it could also be any other driveway :D

I think they took the sideways photo because a front or back look would not show the driveway?

Return to “Joey Graceffa”