Joey Graceffa Part 10

Riot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 10

Post by Riot »

I just seen Nates video today and I was laughing. It's hilarious. And it shows Joeys true colors and as someone else said some of his friends who were trying to defend a wrong behavior. Ugh just that whole friends circle... just a bunch of immature "adults" they really need to grow up. I think this whole "YouTube career" is stunting their maturity level.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

I would love to see a Youtubers React on Nate's video lol.

NettleVine
Learner
Learner

Post by NettleVine »

pinkbows wrote:LMAO. Now Joey minions are saying that Nate towed his OWN car and did this to victimize Joey.
lol that's definitely not true or else Joey would have wasted no time in pointing that out because Joey definitely saw the picture Nate took of his car and he isn't denying the accusation.

joellesfails
Learner
Learner

Post by joellesfails »

I seriously don't get why people get upset about the damn tax return thing. That Nate person didn't disclose his address or something really personal, just how much he makes in a year. I know that we as a society don't talk a lot about how much we make, and your salary is somewhat of a private thing. But let's be honest, none of you would be upset if someone disclosed your yearly earnings, it's not that big of a deal! It's not like he used it to humiliate him because he's poor or something, he freaking makes $200k a year!! I bet this Nate guy was surprised that someone could make so much money out of filming themselves going places. I know that when I realised how much money YouTubers made, I was really shocked.

All these YouTubers don't want to tell their minions how much money they make. Saying "I do all of this for you guys, I give you free entertainment because I love you soooo much!" seems a bit hypocritical when you make so much money off of making people happy. I'm not saying they all do that, but a lot do.

I personally love that this Nate guy called Joey out on his lies in this particular situation. If I was towed, I would be like "who's the stupid bitch who didn't realise they'd parked in front of someone's driveway? ME" not "how dare this bitch tow me, they should just have dealt with it, I wasn't even in the way that much!" I'm not saying Joey has some kind of obligation to always do the right thing because of his big following, but nobody should go around claiming it's okay to do something wrong as long as it's only a little wrong...

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Notice him responding to all his little fangirls on twitter, which he absolutely never ever does? Gotta keep the minions happy.

gravyjones
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gravyjones »

If you go on the JG tag on tumblr it's all twelve year olds (or people with the critical thinking skills of twelve year olds) who are so obsessed with him that they literally cannot fathom the idea of people who don't know all of his quirks or his humor or whatever and so are crying about people persecuting him and how he saved their life through the divine providence of terribly annoying videos. I don't think any of them realize that Nate's feelings were not ACTUALLY hurt by being called a slut or told that he had a fat car, because he is a grown man and that is the type of thing that's only hurtful/funny to children, but somehow this is what all their arguments hang on: "it was wrong of him to say that, but this is even wronger!!!" which cleverly allows them to avoid the real issue. Which is that it is funny that it was someone's own fault they got their car towed and then tried to lie about it to make themselves look better, assuming that no one would ever be the wiser. That's it.

It is honestly hilarious to me how many of them seem to think that making a short video making fun of someone for being childish is, like, some unforgivable evil that could only be perpetrated by a terrible person. And I'm sure none of them are capable of considering that when not in control of his own image, Joey's personality suddenly seems a lot less...well, whatever his image is SUPPOSED to be, and a lot more entitled and manipulative of his audience.

And on the subject of him telling people Joey made $200k--holy shit, I WISH my biggest problem in life was people finding out I make a shit load of money. What the hell?

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Izzybee wrote:Eh, I don't really know how people aren't on Joey's side with this one. Yes, parking in front of someone's driveway is dangerous and rude as fuck, and lying about it is immature, but that Nate guy has shown no remorse for the disgusting things people have been saying about Joey.

And if you really think calling some anonymous person a slut is in anyway comparable to the shit that's been on Joey's videos ("This c*nt won't even acknowledge what he did. Burn in hell *no gender slurs, ty."), you're an idiot.
Since when is Nate's fault that people act immature and call Joey gender slurs? Are you gonna call someone a (insert slur here) just because you see some video about some random guy? If so, then you're the idiot. :roll:

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

i leave internet for 3 days and i come back to this
wtf is this situation even?
#BYEFELICIA

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Busy Beeing Useless wrote:
Izzybee wrote:Eh, I don't really know how people aren't on Joey's side with this one. Yes, parking in front of someone's driveway is dangerous and rude as fuck, and lying about it is immature, but that Nate guy has shown no remorse for the disgusting things people have been saying about Joey.

And if you really think calling some anonymous person a slut is in anyway comparable to the shit that's been on Joey's videos ("This c*nt won't even acknowledge what he did. Burn in hell *no gender slurs, ty."), you're an idiot.
Since when is Nate's fault that people act immature and call Joey gender slurs? Are you gonna call someone a (insert slur here) just because you see some video about some random guy? If so, then you're the idiot. :roll:
Also, Nate is being called the gay slur and being told to die by Joey minions so I don't really see a difference here except that Joey will not take responsibility for his actions for something illegal.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

My neighbors are annoying, entitled, little asshole, guys in their early 20s and they ALWAYS park in front of my house and mailbox. There are literally like 7 cars outside of mine and their house every weekend. My mailbox was smashed, I'm guessing by someone drunk stumbling into or something. One time I went to take my dog outside I noticed they were SITTING at the end of my drive way. I literally never say anything because I'm not confrontational and I try not to let small stuff like that get to me and I'm SUPER SHY. But one time I was going to walk down the street and right when I was about to walk across in front of their driveway, the guy pulled out really fast and was literally like 5 inches front hitting me and he didn't even apologize or even acknowledge me. Even if he would've been like, "My bad!" I would've let it go but he just treated me like I was nothing and it pissed me off. So the next time someone parked in front of my mailbox, I called the cops and they came and told them to move their car.

If I would've found out that he went on Facebook and called me out on calling the cops on him and lied about how he wasn't even parked in front of it and then proceeded to call me a slut and such, I would've been infuriated. If I found out he went on YouTube and said all that to his MILLIONS of subscribers, I probably would've made the same kind of video as that guy.

It doesn't matter if Joey never mentioned the guys name, so it's not like anyone would know who he is. If your neighbor had wrote about you on Facebook for his 1000 friends to see without mentioning your name, it would still bother you because even if they don't know who you are, the people who he invites over to his house will know. And it doesn't matter if he wasn't really calling him a slut and he always says stuff like that but doesn't mean... Just because you're a famous YouTuber does NOT mean you have the right to act like a piece of shit. Misogynistic slurs are still bad, it does not matter if you "didn't mean it" or "it was a joke" or "it doesn't count because it was directed towards a male", they're still slurs.

Yes, it may seem petty and the fact that he mentioned his tax information might have taken it 'too far' but he didn't really mention anything too serious. I feel like if Joey is going to be making a shit ton of money off of his videos and have kickstarters asking his fans for even more money then who cares if his income gets leaked.

Just because Joey is a famous YouTuber, does not mean he can act like a little brat. And I find it funny how more YouTubers are running to publicly defend him. It just shows how entitled and immature they all are.

lolalish
Informer
Informer

Post by lolalish »

can you guys on the finebros chanel and comment this on their latest video?
Youtubers react to I TOWED JOEY GRACEFFA'S CAR

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Would anyone who doesn't know who Joey Graceffa is care about the video at all?

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

0222 wrote:My neighbors are annoying, entitled, little asshole, guys in their early 20s and they ALWAYS park in front of my house and mailbox. There are literally like 7 cars outside of mine and their house every weekend. My mailbox was smashed, I'm guessing by someone drunk stumbling into or something. One time I went to take my dog outside I noticed they were SITTING at the end of my drive way. I literally never say anything because I'm not confrontational and I try not to let small stuff like that get to me and I'm SUPER SHY. But one time I was going to walk down the street and right when I was about to walk across in front of their driveway, the guy pulled out really fast and was literally like 5 inches front hitting me and he didn't even apologize or even acknowledge me. Even if he would've been like, "My bad!" I would've let it go but he just treated me like I was nothing and it pissed me off. So the next time someone parked in front of my mailbox, I called the cops and they came and told them to move their car.

If I would've found out that he went on Facebook and called me out on calling the cops on him and lied about how he wasn't even parked in front of it and then proceeded to call me a slut and such, I would've been infuriated. If I found out he went on YouTube and said all that to his MILLIONS of subscribers, I probably would've made the same kind of video as that guy.

It doesn't matter if Joey never mentioned the guys name, so it's not like anyone would know who he is. If your neighbor had wrote about you on Facebook for his 1000 friends to see without mentioning your name, it would still bother you because even if they don't know who you are, the people who he invites over to his house will know. And it doesn't matter if he wasn't really calling him a slut and he always says stuff like that but doesn't mean... Just because you're a famous YouTuber does NOT mean you have the right to act like a piece of shit. Misogynistic slurs are still bad, it does not matter if you "didn't mean it" or "it was a joke" or "it doesn't count because it was directed towards a male", they're still slurs.

Yes, it may seem petty and the fact that he mentioned his tax information might have taken it 'too far' but he didn't really mention anything too serious. I feel like if Joey is going to be making a shit ton of money off of his videos and have kickstarters asking his fans for even more money then who cares if his income gets leaked.

Just because Joey is a famous YouTuber, does not mean he can act like a little brat. And I find it funny how more YouTubers are running to publicly defend him. It just shows how entitled and immature they all are.
Amen.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I can understand Kaleel being as ignorant as Joey; but Tyler disappoints me. I guess being a famous youtuber could make a bright person dumb :( Maybe I was the one who mistook Tyler being bright from the first place.
Credit:amazingfiru

Tally19
Learner
Learner

Post by Tally19 »

Evolve wrote:Would anyone who doesn't know who Joey Graceffa is care about the video at all?
I'm sure the video that Nate Clark made is popular mainly for the fact that people love to see obnoxious people (in this case Joey) be put in their place and the fact that Joey is well known on YouTube is icing on the cake. And a lot of people are, of course, going to be on Nate's side because 1. he had proof, 2. he comes across as smart, and 3. he showed clips of Joey being whiny and immature which def. helps him. Most of the people who click his video was because of Reddit and online news organizations and I Imagine most people who frequent those kind of websites are adults and not tweens who watches Joey's videos.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Tally19 wrote:
Evolve wrote:Would anyone who doesn't know who Joey Graceffa is care about the video at all?
When it comes to driving and vehicles everyone (or at least most people) blood boils when someone's car is blocking their driveway or if someone cuts them off while driving. Even the most meekest of people. The driving culture (if I can call it that) is absolutely insane especially in LA where parking, traffic, highway patrol officers, anything related to driving is an absolute BITCH. I'm sure the video that Nate Clark made is popular mainly for the fact that people love to see obnoxious people (in this case Joey) be put in their place and the fact that Joey is well known on YouTube is icing on the cake. And a lot of people are, of course, going to be on Nate's side because 1. he had proof, 2. he comes across as smart, and 3. he showed clips of Joey being whiny and immature which def. helps him. Most of the people who click his video was because of Reddit and online news organizations and I Imagine most people who frequent those kind of websites are adults and not tweens who watches Joey's videos.
This. All of this. Also, when the Huffington Post, Gawker, reddit and Mashable write about you in a not so positive light then you are probably going to be receive some backlash.

alltoowell
Learner
Learner

Post by alltoowell »

Until yesterday, Joey irritated me a bit but there was never one specific thing that he did that pissed me off. I can't believe (I guess I thought he was a better person than he is) that he is completely acting like a victim in this situation. All he would have had to have done in the first place would be to say "Oops I don't realize I parked in front of a driveway. Sorry random person, my bad!", and Nate wouldn't have made that video. I can't believe that he's still acting like a victim and still hasn't taken ANY responsibility or considered that it would be really annoying to be leaving your house and realizing you can't because some idiot parked in front of your driveway. Grow up Joey. I'm not sure I can watch his videos anymore. His "but don't worry guys, I'm doing okay" in today's video irritated me to no end. He didn't specifically address what happened which made people who hadn't seen it ask what was wrong and give him a bunch of attention. Sorry for the ramble.

/endrant

alltoowell
Learner
Learner

Post by alltoowell »

Sorry for the double post. I wanted to add, Joey's youtuber friends coming to his defense (mostly indirectly which I HATE) is pathetic too. Cat was tweeting someone about it saying how Nate tried to "ruin" Joey. Okay, Nate actually just pointed out facts but whatever. Then she tweeted:

@catrific: I should probably just not check Twitter today. Or I would spend an entire day defending my friend. People love bandwagons.

*eyeroll*

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I find it interesting Caspar deleted his few rants on tweeter as he was afraid readers mistaking them for him defending Joey. I guess non-American "friend" is more bright :lol:
Credit:amazingfiru

Tally19
Learner
Learner

Post by Tally19 »

sweetmm wrote:I find it interesting Caspar deleted his few rants on tweeter as he was afraid readers mistaking them for him defending Joey. I guess non-American "friend" is more bright :lol:
What did he say? I actually like Caspar. I think he's one of the few popular gurus who isn't up their own assholes and I always read that he is so nice to his fans.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”