Nate is way hotter than Joey too.

tinatat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 10

Post by tinatat »

Bluebirdi wrote:Nate is way hotter than Joey too.
Agreed. He reminds me of Jeff from Community! Does anyone else see it?!

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

And calling someone a slut is nice.....#minionlogic

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

Joey and Mehgan are going to be on the allstars Amazing Race, perfect timing to create a stunt video to get more views.

Callisto
Informer
Informer

Post by Callisto »

Does kalel not realize joey complained and insulted this man to over 2 million people? Is she even being real

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Funny how Kalel is saying she hates attention wh*res and is mad that the guy was using Joey for publicity when she uses her fiancé for the same reason.
One of the biggest leeches on Youtube IMO, and I guess now she's a hypocrite too.

No wonder Joey is so entitled, he has "friends" like that who continue to inflate his ego instead of giving him a reality check and saying "hey, you're in the wrong for breaking the law and then calling someone who did nothing wrong petty names".

All the minions defending him saying it's because his disability make me sick.
None of his disabilities make him unable to drive and respect the law. If they did, he wouldn't have been allowed to get his licence in the first place.

PoisonedApple

Post by PoisonedApple »

Busy Beeing Useless wrote:Image

Kalel needs to stop. Seriously.
What the eff... she is being wayy dramatic over nothing.

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

Has he come out of the closet yet?

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

nohaynada wrote:Joey and Mehgan are going to be on the allstars Amazing Race, perfect timing to create a stunt video to get more views.
It would be if the videos are from people who think he funny or joking but the amount of hate and backlash he is getting right now is not good for him. People say all publicity is good publicity but that is very wrong. He wanted people to know his name but I don't think he wanted them to know it through this because when he gets on the show he will be remembered as the guy who lied and who was humiliated by the person he called a slut.

Meowth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meowth »

[Woo-hoo finally decided to stop lurking and make a post on GG]

I know Joey was in the wrong on all parts, and his YouTube buddies/minions are just fueling the fire and boosting his already bursting-at-the-seams ego, but I honestly don't think Nate shouldn't have talked about his personal tax info. Yes, Joey made an idiot move by leaving it on his seat, but it really shouldn't have been brought up. Nate is a BAMF for calling Joey out, but bringing his money into the equation wasn't necessary.

jessica678
Learner
Learner

Post by jessica678 »

tweet from joey this morning >

JoeyGraceffa ‏@JoeyGraceffa 35m
Morning! I had the craziest dream last night the world was ending because I parked in front of a driveway. Haha imagine...

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

jessica678 wrote:tweet from joey this morning >

Morning! I had the craziest dream last night the world was ending because I parked in front of a driveway. Haha imagine...
And to think I actually admired and respected someone without any sense of right or wrong. The maturity level on this one is just outstanding......

Daniela
Talker
Talker

Post by Daniela »

jessica678 wrote:tweet from joey this morning >

How does that even make sense? World ending? How dramatic

Evolve wrote:I'm just imagining one of my friends calling me up saying "some jerk parked in my driveway" I would be like "asshole! Call the towing company" not "let's find the bastard online!" And then imagining if I lived in alternate YouTube world and one of my friends called me and said "some asshole just leaked how much I make because I blocked in his driveway!" My reaction would be less "I'll cut a bitch" and more "that sucks, lets go see a movie - your treat - I saw that video and you make bank"

I think this comes down to the tax return thing - he saw Joey's name on it and how much he owes in tax/ how much he makes and asked around about him.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

jessica678
Learner
Learner

Post by jessica678 »

I expect we'll see something about it in his daily vlog today. He should have just let it go. That tweet was unecessary

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

Even though I think the part about how much Joey makes should probably have been left out since it's personal and has nothing to do with the situation, but bravo to Nate for making this video to defend himself and call Joey out for lying! What goes around comes around.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

nohaynada wrote:Joey and Mehgan are going to be on the allstars Amazing Race, perfect timing to create a stunt video to get more views.

Wait are you serious? Or...

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

he owes FTC 18k for 2012 and had made 200k for 2012? How much has he made so far this year then? he hit 1mil and the 2 mil milestones this year and did the kick-starter thing and indigogo and probably got paid for the amazing race gig this year and all the guest spots on different channels including the 'teen' videos. he could have easily cleared out 500k this year for being an idiot talking to a camera. It's genius if u think about it.

Post by Guest »

Eh, I don't really know how people aren't on Joey's side with this one. Yes, parking in front of someone's driveway is dangerous and rude as fuck, and lying about it is immature, but that Nate guy has shown no remorse for the disgusting things people have been saying about Joey.

And if you really think calling some anonymous person a slut is in anyway comparable to the shit that's been on Joey's videos ("This cunt won't even acknowledge what he did. Burn in hell fag."), you're an idiot.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Calypso wrote:
Busy Beeing Useless wrote:Image

Kalel needs to stop. Seriously.
What the eff... she is being wayy dramatic over nothing.
Bitch is acting like she's been personally victimized by Regina George.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”