Joey Graceffa Part 8

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 8

Post by illegal_mind »

phoeblue wrote:It's pretty boring vlog actually, although at one point as they were preparing the noodle for the 'kiss' Joey called her a tramp and Cat said 'And you're the lady' possible gay reference?
please tell me they didn't actually kiss, or might actually vomit
The Internet knows all your secrets

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by sweetpeam »

I actually decided to watch it because David and Meghan were in it and I love them. But no they didn't kiss. THANK GOD.

alltoowell
Learner
Learner

Post by alltoowell »

That noodle moment in Joey's new vlog was awkward. But I saw this comment from a minion: "Ok we all know Joey likes cat and cat like Joey or else they wold not have done that guys it to clear!"

hahaha

danarenee
Learner
Learner

Post by danarenee »

Omg that was so awkward to watch. And Joey broke away before they could kiss, thank god.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

oh thank god they didn't kiss, or i would vomit in a bag and mail it to cat.
oh, and whatever doug's doing, i don't think it's for teen.com. he just tweeted "Shame Jessie J or Mcfly weren't doing press interviews :( but should be able to film with Conor Maynard tomorrow!" if it was for teen.com, he would've known that mcfly and jessie j weren't doing interviews

NettleVine
Learner
Learner

Post by NettleVine »

alltoowell wrote:That noodle moment in Joey's new vlog was awkward. But I saw this comment from a minion: "Ok we all know Joey likes cat and cat like Joey or else they wold not have done that guys it to clear!"

hahaha
lol it was probably staged due to all the gay speculations recently. He knows that most of his followers are naive 12 year olds who would believe anything. I have noticed that whenever there are speculations or evidences of him being gay, he and Cat slip in moments like these in their videos to trick the minions.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

if im being nit-picky... joey says he won't eat candy/doesn't eat candy (p.o. box vid), but then he'll go and eat/drink boba drinks (lady and the tramp vlog; today)... smh.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

...and now, of course, everyone is saying Joey and Cat should date (ugh, no vomit icon?)

If Joey were straight, I imagine he would date more of a Barbie Doll looking girl.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

You would think Joey could find someone better to be his semi-beard. (Stubble? Goatee?) That's what kills me about the whole Joerific ship or whatever the hell it's called, it's completely implausible, and not only because Joey's gay. Joey could be the most heterosexual guy on the planet, and he would still never go for Cat. Actually, I think Kalel would be more his type if he was straight.

And I don't really care how Doug looks anymore, he's such a sweetheart, and I love that in a guy.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

yeah, if he was straight, he would definitely not go for cat. someone like kalel, or ingrid, or maybe even meghan are more plausible choices

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Cat has such a "know-it-all/ tryhard" personality. Like that kid in high school when you're reading aloud and you accidentally stumble over a word and they pronounce the word for you like you can't read.

OMG The madness that would occur if Joey got himself a beard for his vlogs. I almost want that more than his coming out. Half of the fangirls would be heartbroken, while the others would be way too invested in their "relationship". Then there would be us, cringing at how desperately he's trying to divert gay rumors and dissecting every aspect of their relationship. LMFAO I gladly volunteer to be Joey's semi-beard.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

if joey actually got a beard i would just unsubscribe from him and not even bother with him anymore. one thing is to hide your sexuality, another is to get a girl to pretend-date you just to trick your fans into thinking you're straight

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

illegal_mind wrote:if joey actually got a beard i would just unsubscribe from him and not even bother with him anymore. one thing is to hide your sexuality, another is to get a girl to pretend-date you just to trick your fans into thinking you're straight
he's not that ugly with facial hair though??? :toad:

NettleVine
Learner
Learner

Post by NettleVine »

Dunches wrote: he's not that ugly with facial hair though??? :toad:
lol I was confused too. So I just looked it up on urban dictionary-
beard
A common word used to address a homosexual's female friend who he takes around town; he normally calls this companion his "girlfriend" to prove to the world that he is a masculine, football watching, titty grabbing heterosexual male. Although, he may think that this so called 'image' is working, he's actually fooling himself. It's completely obvious to on-lookers that he is a flamboyant homo. Gayer than a chihuahua in pink shades.

danarenee
Learner
Learner

Post by danarenee »

omg I was thinking about this yesterday. If he says he's dating Cat, I'm beyond done. I agree he would be good with someone like Kalel though.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

sweetpeam wrote:
Sophia1st wrote:
ThisIsSPARTAA wrote:Yay this makes me happy, cause I have emerald green eyes and they seem very much appreciated here! I posted a picture in the Post a Picture of Yourself thread in the Absolutely NOTHING to do with Gurus section. (It's still on the last page, btw.)

Also, I think that if Joey would come out, he could be an inspiration for a lot of closeted teens. God please Joey, it's the 21st century, JUST COME OUT ALREADY! And if, just if, he weren't to be gay, then just make a CLEAR video mention about it.

Oh the rage this boy can give me...
Maybe he doesnt make a clear statement about it because of at/tention. Maybe he thinks that he is more interesting to people that way, so that they come back again and again to his new vids, to check out if he mentions it or not.
Shit, I know that's why I keep coming back for more.
Youre welcome.

eves
Talker
Talker

Post by eves »

Plot twist: Joey actually fell for Kalel and it became awkward between him Anthony and her in the house and that's why he moved out.
Also is it just me or is Cat always trying to kiss Joey. Like in the truth and dare, they choose what dares to pick from twitter, they could have easily not put it in and Joey didn't look particularly happy to do it. Neither was he now with the noodles. It's just awkward

Post by Guest »

Or he fell for Anthony.

eves
Talker
Talker

Post by eves »

^^ haha yeah, didn't think of that, makes sense. And they had an affair but Kalel got suspicious and he had to move. Then they started secretly meeting in the Smosh house

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

danarenee wrote:omg I was thinking about this yesterday. If he says he's dating Cat, I'm beyond done. I agree he would be good with someone like Kalel though.
He wouldn't be good with either of them, because he's gay.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”