8 parts. Damn!

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 8

Post by Pixiepink »

^ Lol, Joey needs his own section on the forum at this rate ( although it would probably inflate his ego even more :lol:)

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

PinkiePie wrote:^ Lol, Joey needs his own section on the forum at this rate ( although it would probably inflate his ego even more :lol:)
Joeys one of the few that I don't think comes here. I know a LOT of gurus stalk their own boards on this site, but pretty sure Joey doesn't come around.

cyndaquil♡
Debater
Debater

Post by cyndaquil♡ »

did anyone mention the fact that he has raised $110,000 for storytellers?

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

cyndaquil♡ wrote:did anyone mention the fact that he has raised $110,000 for storytellers?
Let the trainwreck commence.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

in the bullying video he made a while back, he mentioned a website that is "nasty and mean to youtubers", it was discussed on part 1, i think. he was referring to the old gg. but he said he stopped going there because it was so negative. imo, he still comes here every now and then, just to check on things. maybe we're the ones that made him hide doug.
yeah, i saw the tweet, he raised almost 30k with indiegogo, add that to what he had, and it passes the original goal. BUT it's not as much as he had originally accumulated with kickstarter, since he had over 140k, half being fake pledges, but still, way more than he got now. now we wait and see what happens. we'll have to wait until october for him to even start giving the prizes, i'm assuming that's around the time the webseries will be filmed. so we might have to wait until 2014 to see it
The Internet knows all your secrets

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

nohaynada wrote:
cyndaquil♡ wrote:did anyone mention the fact that he has raised $110,000 for storytellers?
Let the trainwreck commence.
Whoo! Can't wait to cringe until my skin falls off!

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

TheSnarkPalette wrote:
PinkiePie wrote:^ Lol, Joey needs his own section on the forum at this rate ( although it would probably inflate his ego even more :lol:)
Joeys one of the few that I don't think comes here. I know a LOT of gurus stalk their own boards on this site, but pretty sure Joey doesn't come around.
well doug knows about this place so i'm assuming joey has come here too.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Do y'all know how he's releasing this storytellers thing? Is it just gonna be released on his channel? Or is he gonna sell them on iTunes or something?

I suspect it might just be a glorified skit. I don't know.

This is how i think its gonna go. He'll release it. It'll be underwhelming. Everyone's gonna pan it. Joey then gets pouty, depressed and sad cuz it didn't have quite the results he wanted. And then we all feel bad for him cuz deep down we love him like a lost puppy (we all knew better). So he's gonna start an BIGGER project that'll prove everyone wrong again. It's a sick cycle.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I honestly think it would be very difficult to resist the temptation to come here if you were a semi-big YTer.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Tcfoxdude wrote:Do y'all know how he's releasing this storytellers thing? Is it just gonna be released on his channel? Or is he gonna sell them on iTunes or something?

I suspect it might just be a glorified skit. I don't know.

This is how i think its gonna go. He'll release it. It'll be underwhelming. Everyone's gonna pan it. Joey then gets pouty, depressed and sad cuz it didn't have quite the results he wanted. And then we all feel bad for him cuz deep down we love him like a lost puppy (we all knew better). So he's gonna start an BIGGER project that'll prove everyone wrong again. It's a sick cycle.
isn't getting the whole series sent to them one of the prizes? so i'm guessing you'll either get them for free, or you have to buy them online to watch. putting the webseries on his channel would make no sense, but maybe he'll make a channel just for the series, so that he can add behind the scenes and shit like that once the series is over. and i wouldn't be surprised if he even made merch for it.
i think after it comes out, there might be a few websites that talk about the show. if that happens, there will be an obvious difference. people who are being paid to talk about it and give good reviews only, and people who are doing their job and analyzing the series for what it is, be it good or bad (my bet is on bad).
if this does turn into the flop i think it will be, then it will show joey, that there was a reason why no one wanted to sponsor it, and hopefully he'll finally see that it's not something he's good at, and that even tho he might enjoy it, he needs to find another career path, one that he's good at

Rion
Talker
Talker

Post by Rion »

This may be OOT but, Why did part 7 end in 39 pages? Shouldn't it end at 40? Anyways....
Im pretty sure Joey checks here a few times. But im sure Doug reads everything here :P
what

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

where did this assumption that doug reads gg come from? did i miss something?

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Because he's a bigger Doey shipper than the rest of us combined.

cyndaquil♡
Debater
Debater

Post by cyndaquil♡ »

Hippo wrote:Because he's a bigger Doey shipper than the rest of us combined.
<3 <3 <3 <3
yes.
it makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

sharethepleasure
Talker
Talker

Post by sharethepleasure »

Rion wrote:This may be OOT but, Why did part 7 end in 39 pages? Shouldn't it end at 40? Anyways....
Im pretty sure Joey checks here a few times. But im sure Doug reads everything here :P
Shh! Don't get Doug in trouble! I don't want him to get punished by Joey for reading too much GG! Or do I...? :D

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Though doubtful, I really really hope Doug goes to fleur's wedding. If he's there, it's clear he is Joey's date cuz fleur doesn't even know him. Lol

But I highly doubt they would even vlog that as they don't like to vlog personal events.

Is it customary in England to include a Plus 1 to the invitation? Even so, Fleur invited Joey long before Doug came she probably didn't think there would be a need. But the thought of them going to a wedding together is just too cute. Le sigh. Lol

Rion
Talker
Talker

Post by Rion »

Are we talking about the whole "Do you take ___ to be your lawfully wedded" part or the party? Or both?
what

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i doubt they'll vlog at the ceremony, because it seems quite disrespectful. but at the party, there will probably be a few vlogs of it. but you take a +1 to the ceremony as well, not just the party. the +1 thing is only for the seat and food count, it makes no real difference during the ceremony.
back when luke and ingrid broke up, people thought, since joey was going, they would just go with each other, so there would be no need for joey to get a +1, but ingrid has a bf now, and she's probably taking him as her +1. and that was what started the speculation that joey might take doug as his +1. if he does, i wouldn't be surprised that he doesn't vlog because it's a private moment. he and his friends all did that a while back for someone's birthday (i think it was ingrid's). he said his camera died or something, so he couldn't vlog, but then cat said in her vlog something about not vlogging for it being a private thing

Return to “Joey Graceffa”