Joey Graceffa Part 8

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 8

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

see im right the opposite of you guys i can tolerate Cat and Shane but i hate Luke he gives me the creeps

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpeam »

illegal_mind wrote:
nohaynada wrote:Shane is such a user, he did a video with "Fred" the other day, I didn't watch it but my first thought was "DESPERATION".
he basically just wants a gay friend that he can do his gay act with so he can milk it. he lost qaadir because he got fed up with how youtubers act and went back to his hometown. he had joey, but that seems to have faded. and now since lucas came out, he probably did a video with him because of that (and since shane has always been obsessed with lucas, it's jackpot). good thing troye sivan lives in australia, or he'd be next
The only reason Lucas was in a video with Shane was because he was on the podcast. Everyone he has podcasted has been in a vlog. He wanted him on the podcast because of him coming out. I mean, who wouldn't want the details about that? It's understandable. I don't have a problem with Shane at all. Now, Shoey is a different story. But for now, it's kind of gone away (fingers crossed).

CASSXIES
Learner
Learner

Post by CASSXIES »

Lucas came out? I feel like the Joey thread always keeps me up to date on random gossip for other YTbers ahaha

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

My answer is Catherine

#BYEFELICIA

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpeam »

CASSXIES wrote:Lucas came out? I feel like the Joey thread always keeps me up to date on random gossip for other YTbers ahaha
LOL oh we mentioned it. It's just lost somewhere in the depths of the thread haha

sharethepleasure
Talker
Talker

Post by sharethepleasure »

The new hardcore minecraft was actually interesting to watch. And this time, the video was about 3x the length of a regular minecraft video. I don't know if he did a long first video for the other series as well, but I prefer watching longer and 'untimed' videos where he doesn't check the stopwatch of his phone every few minutes.
Boy, I'm getting sucked into his gaming channel real hard! :D

Post by Guest »

Does anyone here play The Hardcore Games? How did Joey+Stacy get teleported? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of hiding underground?

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpeam »

sharethepleasure wrote:The new hardcore minecraft was actually interesting to watch. And this time, the video was about 3x the length of a regular minecraft video. I don't know if he did a long first video for the other series as well, but I prefer watching longer and 'untimed' videos where he doesn't check the stopwatch of his phone every few minutes.
Boy, I'm getting sucked into his gaming channel real hard! :D
My favorites too! When I saw it was 45 minutes I was like, "Well I better go get a snack or too." I was so excited! haha

danarenee
Learner
Learner

Post by danarenee »

OT but I noticed that on Joey's "my fav people" list on his channel Brittany Joyal is #4, but he isn't on her list.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

My response to the poll:

Personality-wise, Cat annoys me the most because I know so many girls like her. Luke gives me "Creepy Mormon guy" vibes. Shane is plain, old disgusting, but at least he seems to be somewhat self-aware. Like when Luke and Cat ship, it's pure desperation. When Shane ships, it's also desperate, but you know he's kinda poking fun at the whole shipping craze as well.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Izzybee wrote:Does anyone here play The Hardcore Games? How did Joey+Stacy get teleported? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of hiding underground?
Someone commented and said that admins can teleport players at any time and for any reason. (Usually to their friends, so the friend can surprise kill them.) Apparently if you complain, they tell you tough shit. I would assume they say they do it for time reasons. Since there's no death match, those games could go on a long time.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote:Cat has such a "know-it-all/ tryhard" personality. Like that kid in high school when you're reading aloud and you accidentally stumble over a word and they pronounce the word for you like you can't read.

OMG The madness that would occur if Joey got himself a beard for his vlogs. I almost want that more than his coming out. Half of the fangirls would be heartbroken, while the others would be way too invested in their "relationship". Then there would be us, cringing at how desperately he's trying to divert gay rumors and dissecting every aspect of their relationship. LMFAO I gladly volunteer to be Joey's semi-beard.
I don't know what it is about Cat, but something about her just annoys the heck out of me. I can't stand her and I don't even know her. Completely logical. Lol

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I think Cat for some reason just loves the idea of having gay best friends and thinks it makes her cool for some reason. The whole kissing thing I think is just for attention. It's like when girls kiss girls for attention. She's basically doing the same thing except with a gay guy.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I agree about the kissing thing. I don't think she's genuinely attracted to Joey; she just likes being a"fruit fly", getting attention, and using gay men as cute accessories. Ughhhh!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Dunches wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:but didn't doug say it's for his video? if it was for teen.com, it would be on their website, not his channel
Tyler's interview was at his channel though, was it not?
Yeah part of the video was on his channel but the full video was for Teen.com

JeniferLouise
Learner
Learner

Post by JeniferLouise »

I *think* they were teleported because the guy had the enderman kit, which is a VIP (paid) kit. And it allows the player to teleport others to him. If I'm wrong let me know.

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpeam »

Okay I can't be the only one but do any of you think of Joey when you listen to Macklemore's song Same Love? Specifically the line, "Have you read the YouTube comments lately?" lol I just always think about him when I hear that line.

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

look what i found on the greatest site ever

Joey looks like a snake lady in this one

This person is a DUMBA$$
lots of girls fall for the gay guys cause were perfect

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

danarenee wrote:OT but I noticed that on Joey's "my fav people" list on his channel Brittany Joyal is #4, but he isn't on her list.
Oh shoooot!
Isn't Brittany an actress? Wonder if she auditioned for Storytellers

sharethepleasure
Talker
Talker

Post by sharethepleasure »

NoTVYTGal wrote:
danarenee wrote:OT but I noticed that on Joey's "my fav people" list on his channel Brittany Joyal is #4, but he isn't on her list.
Oh shoooot!
Isn't Brittany an actress? Wonder if she auditioned for Storytellers
I doubt she auditioned for his thing. I mean, you should have absolutely no self respect to manage to do that.
Btw, I think Joey doesn't come around here as often (he admitted that he did in a past video), because he can't bear all the honest opinions and constructive criticism some of us give regarding his persona. Seriously, he should make an account. :D That way we could send him questions or give him advices more personally.. :love2: :D

Return to “Joey Graceffa”