Joey Graceffa Part 7

DiamondLeFunk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Joey Graceffa Part 7

Post by DiamondLeFunk »

Jim and Tanya now live in London, but they do stay in hotels when they're in central London for business, so i don't know how close it is.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 6

Post by gizcorn »

DiamondLeFunk wrote:Jim and Tanya now live in London, but they do stay in hotels when they're in central London for business, so i don't know how close it is.
I thought they still lived in Norwich? Granted I don't really follow them that much, but I'm sure Tanya said something a while back like she wouldn't want to move away from her family there?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

does anyone here know dark magic? because if so, would you mind casting a spell on shane that, whenever he got close to joey (20 ft is a good distance) he would be teleported to the middle of nowhere. it'd be really helpful, it'd end their collabs and it'd end that shoey crap once and for all
The Internet knows all your secrets

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Ugh. There is more Shane and less Doug. Everything is wrong!

prettylittegossiper
Talker
Talker

Post by prettylittegossiper »

phoeblue wrote:
DiamondLeFunk wrote:Jim and Tanya now live in London, but they do stay in hotels when they're in central London for business, so i don't know how close it is.
I thought they still lived in Norwich? Granted I don't really follow them that much, but I'm sure Tanya said something a while back like she wouldn't want to move away from her family there?
yeah they still live in Norwich, they bought a house in the beginning of the year but they do spend probably 3/4 of the month in London for work.
just pretend the l is there.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

illegal_mind wrote:does anyone here know dark magic? because if so, would you mind casting a spell on shane that, whenever he got close to joey (20 ft is a good distance) he would be teleported to the middle of nowhere. it'd be really helpful, it'd end their collabs and it'd end that shoey crap once and for all
Who do you need? Who do you need?

Willow Rosenberg is who you neeeeeeeed.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 7

Post by manged »

Aw, I really hope Doey hasn't ended so soon. :( The live show was lackluster but I didn't interpret it as a falling out. Sure, Joey wasn't spitting out -anyas left and right during the live show, but then again, it was Doug's show and his opportunity to connect with his own fans, so maybe Joey didn't want to overstep his boundaries and steal the spotlight. Joey kept to himself with his boo by his side; they had a few low-key cute moments (like when Doug asked if they could go to the Cheesecake Factory one last time). My theory is that when a couple is truly comfortable with each other, they don't feel the need to constantly engage each other like a pair of lovesick puppies.

But of course, only time will tell whether they're still together or not. It is odd that he won't be staying with Doug, but I'm sure there's a calculated reason behind it.

Plus, Joey is super emotional and you can always tell when things are off in his personal life by his behavior in front of the camera. He doesn't appear to be as moody as I'd suspect he would be if he and Doug had broken up.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

this is completely OOT, but holy shit, we've reached part 7
The Internet knows all your secrets

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Yeah Joey's personality when he's not filming for Youtube or vlogging is very different. He's A LOT quieter.
I'm hoping he was just letting Doug do his live show without interrupting :(
Never want Doey to end!

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I'm quite upset we didn't see more Doug & Joey in the vidcon vlogs :(. Hopefully that'll change when he goes to London.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

illegal_mind wrote:this is completely OOT, but holy shit, we've reached part 7
The gif in your signature accurately describes how I feel about there being a Part 7

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

lalal0ve wrote:I'm quite upset we didn't see more Doug & Joey in the vidcon vlogs :(. Hopefully that'll change when he goes to London.
I feel the same way. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I think the lack of D/J footage speaks volumes. Like Joey's being especially cautious about how he acts with Doug when cameras are around (considering the fact that he's still closeted to the public). The way he interacts with Doug is way different than how he is with the other male YTers. And the fact that he didn't even vlog during Doug's last day makes me think he just wanted some privacy between them, especially after a few days of nothing but non-stop running around with a whole bunch of people.

But don't mind me; I'm just over-analyzing the relationship of two strangers on the internet. I need to get laid. XD

ceera1231
Learner
Learner

Post by ceera1231 »

Wow, his new video is "#cray" those girls screaming over him is insane and all those kids waiting for him outside. I bet half of them thought he was in 1D or something. I can't imagine that feeling. Not that I think he deserves it LOL

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

Sorry if this is been discussed, but why did Joey move out of Kalel and Antony's house and where is he living now?

ExLenne
Learner
Learner

Post by ExLenne »

I really don't think Doey have had a falling out. The less I see them together the more I think it's legit and something serious, and that scares Joey and so he's being extra careful to not feed into the shippers and encourage discussions about it. The same way that I don't think Shoey would exist if there was any actual romantic chemistry there. Joey's all fine with joking about gay stuff (which irks me to no end - you have to come out of the closet to earn that right, boo) but when there's something actually there I think he's more guarded.

Like, how quickly they went from basically inseparable and cooing to distant, coinciding with the massive Doey support, seemed very calculated to me.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Exactly exlenne!!! I suspect that the more it becomes serious, the less they share.

Joey is not out by choice. Despite all the pressure from everyone, it's still something that he's not comfortable dealing with. Doug's tweets have seemed very forlorn and sullen, saying how he doesn't like England and misses America. Methinks those are metaphors.

And omg Shane, go away!!! He's such a f**kface!!! And you know what, he has the most rabid fans. I left some blistering comments about him and Joey in one of their videos and how offensive they make gay men be and I was chewed out by his fans.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Shane and his fans are ignorant as fuck. Joey clearly encourages the Shoey shipping because, not only does it attract hype to both of their channels, but it takes the attention away from the fact that he's actually in a serious, committed same-sex relationship.

And yeah, it does seem like it's getting fairly serious between Doug and Joey. Aw, I'm so happy for them. :love2: :love2: :love2: I don't even care about their sex life. I just want to see them hold hands and shit.

I'm wondering if their publicized relationship will take the Soundlyawake route. I've watched Nick's videos since the beginning, and for the longest time, I thought Ken was just another one of his friends; it's only been in recent years that they've filmed each other doing "coupley" things, and now they're practically documenting their relationship for all to see. Of course, Nick isn't as big a "celebrity" and he's not pursuing a career in Show biz like Joey, but hey, it's a thought.

ExLenne
Learner
Learner

Post by ExLenne »

Of course Shane's fans are awful, you have to be to appreciate his "humor". I think Joey has cute moments when he is with Shane, but they're rare. Mostly they just give me secondhand embarrassment and make me uncomfortable. Like if the only thing you have going for you as a duo is feeding into the shippers and teasing your gay fans who desperately want you to come out, how long do you expect to keep that interesting to even the most rabid fans?

I'm just ready for Shoey to be a memory.

ExLenne
Learner
Learner

Post by ExLenne »

Oh my god, Meghan is the best thing to ever happen to Crafting Dead. Now it's gone from Joey bullying Stacy to just all-out familial dysfunction, I LOVE it. :love2:

(Sorry for the double post, I feel like the king of double posts)

Post by Guest »

Ugh, Stacy is being such a bitch. Girlygirl needs to fix that damn off-center bridge and get the hell over it.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”