Alyssa's jaw. I can't even

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 6

Post by Hippo »

She may not be America's next drag superstar, but she is the queen of overbite.

prettylittegossiper
Talker
Talker

Post by prettylittegossiper »

he is seriously suffering from an eating disorder and it's sad and the fact that he has a PT makes it even worse because who the hell is this PT who only tells him that eating chicken and greens for lunch&dinner everyday and smoothie for breakfast is okay. his calorie intake can't be that much, and for someone who is trying to build muscle it's like the total opposite of what you would need to do in order to make that happen. JOEY YOUR BODY NEED CARBS! also eating ice cream once a month won't make you fat, pretty sure his body type is one that doesn't really even get fat if you just eat normal things, he's always been skinny.
just pretend the l is there.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

prettylittegossiper wrote:he is seriously suffering from an eating disorder and it's sad and the fact that he has a PT makes it even worse because who the hell is this PT who only tells him that eating chicken and greens for lunch&dinner everyday and smoothie for breakfast is okay. his calorie intake can't be that much, and for someone who is trying to build muscle it's like the total opposite of what you would need to do in order to make that happen. JOEY YOUR BODY NEED CARBS! also eating ice cream once a month won't make you fat, pretty sure his body type is one that doesn't really even get fat if you just eat normal things, he's always been skinny.
He gets carbs from the vegetables he's eating. He's eating a low-carb/low-glycemic diet which is actually quiet healthy.

prettylittegossiper
Talker
Talker

Kleineganz wrote:
prettylittegossiper wrote:he is seriously suffering from an eating disorder and it's sad and the fact that he has a PT makes it even worse because who the hell is this PT who only tells him that eating chicken and greens for lunch&dinner everyday and smoothie for breakfast is okay. his calorie intake can't be that much, and for someone who is trying to build muscle it's like the total opposite of what you would need to do in order to make that happen. JOEY YOUR BODY NEED CARBS! also eating ice cream once a month won't make you fat, pretty sure his body type is one that doesn't really even get fat if you just eat normal things, he's always been skinny.
He gets carbs from the vegetables he's eating. He's eating a low-carb/low-glycemic diet which is actually quiet healthy.
i guess this is a very controversial topic but imo if he wants to bulk up and gain muscle and stay healthy for a long period of time, he should add more complex carbs to his diet; quinoa, whole wheat, brown rice etc. there are a lot of different opinions about different diets but that's just mine. i guess i was just trying to point out more his very unhealthy approach towards foods in general. and the fact that he doesn't do any research himself, always just says "my trainer told me" which is obviously why he doesn't understand anything about nutrition or doesn't really know what to do about his diet or thinks that one ice cream will make him fat or shredded cheese on an omelet will make you gain 5 pounds, is because he's completely clueless when it comes to nutrition. sure eating ice cream everyday isn't good for you, but eating something that isn't necessarily the most healthiest every once in a while or maybe even once a week is completely normal and healthy.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Wheat is genetically modified. Even whole wheat is. That's why some people are severely allergic because it's not natural anymore, its been changed. You can gets complex carve from many other things including vegitables. His low garb dietbis very healthy. I lost 15 lbs cutting bread and unnatural sugars from my diet and I think its much more healthy than calorie counting.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Haha sorry that post was such a mess! Its impossible to write anything on this tablet!

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

He was soo nice to the fans at the concert. So emotional <3

Post by Guest »

HOLY SHIT. I didn't know he was that popular! How is it possible that almost every girl in that section of the arena knew who he was? Crazy.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Miranda wrote:HOLY SHIT. I didn't know he was that popular! How is it possible that almost every girl in that section of the arena knew who he was? Crazy.
I'm pretty sure Joey and One Direction share a primary demographic of tween girls. I doubt he would have been as recognized at a different concert.

Rion
Talker
Talker

Post by Rion »

At first when he showed the fans in the concert, I said "No, no ,no ,NO" But then at the end I was so happy he started talking to the fans <3 (they're still annoying though).
I love how out of all the screaming tween/teen girls, the guys went up and hugged Joey and talked with him :lol:
what

prettylittegossiper
Talker
Talker

Miranda wrote:HOLY SHIT. I didn't know he was that popular! How is it possible that almost every girl in that section of the arena knew who he was? Crazy.

are we sure they didn't think he was someone else? LOL that was CRAZY!!!!!

edit: okay i watched more and when he was trying to leave. h o l y s h i t. insane.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Hippo wrote:
I'm pretty sure Joey and One Direction share a primary demographic of tween girls. I doubt he would have been as recognized at a different concert.
Yeah, it is the same audience. If like Jack, Finn, Alfie, Marcus or every other British crew member were there too the fans would be crazy too. 12 old crazy girls.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

danarenee
Learner
Learner

Post by danarenee »

I feel like some girls knew Joey, some knew Louise, and the others just screamed because everyone else was screaming LOL I wouldn't be surprised if 30% were just screaming for the sake of screaming

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i have bad news guys. shane tweeted this and joey just retweeted it "What video should SHOEY do next??"
my suggestion would be "don't do one"
The Internet knows all your secrets

tepu
Informer
Informer

Post by tepu »

Wow, that was crazy. But I have to say, I looove the relationship between him and Louise! Tanya and Zoey come across as really fake to me, so Louisiana is by far my favorite brit lady.

AnneElizabeth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AnneElizabeth »

Tanya says in the newest vlog that Joey's coming to stay with them for SITC. I thought he would've stayed with Doug? And Doug lives a lot closer to London than them. Then again, the Doey liveshow was seriously awkward, I feel like they might've fallen out!

danarenee
Learner
Learner

Post by danarenee »

haha yes end Shoey please, I love louise too, and yeah doey has become the elephant in the room its super awks how all the brits rented a house and doug just leaves but then again, joey drove him to the airport

cyndaquil♡
Debater
Debater

Post by cyndaquil♡ »

AnneElizabeth wrote: Then again, the Doey liveshow was seriously awkward, I feel like they might've fallen out!
It was. I'd be sad if there actually was a falling out. Boo-hoo. Didn't doug say he lives with his parents in one of his live shows? idk.
The Brits had an extremely nice house. My favorite is Louise even though I don't watch her videos. Then Jim and Tanya. The rest I could care less about lol.

Since when have all these youtubers been fans of one direction? They looked like they had lots of fun and I couldn't help but smile (until he showed fans crowding them...that looked annoying) And for the record, I loved Joeys hair towards the end.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”