Joey Graceffa Part 5

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 5

Post by Teen Dream »

Why not eat pasta on dates Joey? Cause things may go down and if they did and you did (eat pasta) they might go really wrong? =D

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

I don't know why some people can't see the connection Joey and Doug have. To me, it's obvious they are very fond of each other. They both seem very hesitant to explicitly state their interest, but of course, it's new and its not something u announce. But they way they look and smile at each other it's obvious. So I don't know why there are still people who think its cat that he should be with.

I see NONE of those endearing moments between her and Joey. She does more annoying quick witted banter that just comes off as sarcastic, hostile, annoying and obnoxious. I think the main difference is Cat treat Joey like a puppy that needs to be trained and told what to do. And Doug treats Joey like a puppy that needs to be loved and taken care of. That's why when he does imitate many of Joey's quirks (like -Anyas, or saying "Rude"), its as if he 's saying "I like you and everything about you, even ur dumb little quirks" and it comes off endearing.

guiltygossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by guiltygossiper »

How do we know he doesn't edit his own videos?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

guiltygossiper wrote:How do we know he doesn't edit his own videos?
last year joey asked for an editor and after a while, in the description, it started saying "edited by shawn" with a link to shawn's twitter
The Internet knows all your secrets

tiredmomma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tiredmomma »

I've never watched this guy. I clicked over to his channel from Graces today. In the comments people were arguing over whether he is gay. Um. . . Is that something that's really in question?

paradisefearsme
Learner
Learner

Post by paradisefearsme »

tiredmomma wrote:I've never watched this guy. I clicked over to his channel from Graces today. In the comments people were arguing over whether he is gay. Um. . . Is that something that's really in question?
It's only questioned because he's never addressed the subject. All of his minions are determined that he is straight, while all the signs point to him being gay. It's quite the heated debate sometimes.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I think it's funny out of all of the videos Grace could have done with him it's about dating and relationships :lol:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

ugh this is why i hate when joey does challenge videos, he always tries to cheat so he can win. it pisses me off so much when he does that.
if it wasn't for grace, this video would've been utter shit and immensely boring. but it's joey's channel, so you can't expect him to do the drunk version of this challenge (which is 10x better)

redlips
Talker
Talker

Post by redlips »

I liked the video on Grace's channel. He was so much less obnoxious, but no where near as funny as Grace, obviously.

I died at bring in a third person tho. Joey and his faux innocence.

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

has anybody seen Bart bakers new parody of we cant stop by miley Cyrus joey was playing Liam hemsworth again ughh.
joey is a pretty boy but hes nothing compared to Liam hemswoth i just want to take Liams clothes off yum.

GreenMonster
Talker
Talker

Post by GreenMonster »

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP wrote:has anybody seen Bart bakers new parody of we cant stop by miley Cyrus joey was playing Liam hemsworth again ughh.
joey is a pretty boy but hes nothing compared to Liam hemswoth i just want to take Liams clothes off yum.

That video was frickin hilarious! But I dunno I felt like Joey coulda done a better job acting or something, it was a small role but he a little more 'umph' if that makes any sense.

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

Can someone tell me what the cotton ball challenge is about?
I have a phobia of cotton.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

you put on a blindfold, then you put a bowl on your head, then you use a spoon to take cotton balls from another bowl that's full of cotton balls. you have 5 attempts, once you do those 5, you have to guess how many cotton balls you got in the bowl that's on your head

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

It's really a pretty dumb challenge. I don't know why it's taken off so well. The only one I liked was Tyler and Sawyer's, but the was mostly because of the drinking.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

Omg I just watched the video and I was dying when that cotton ball was stuck in his hair. It shows he uses way too much product in his hair when it stayed on after he bent over the first time!

tepu
Informer
Informer

Post by tepu »

Joey is the worst possible person to play Liam. Also, Joey wears too tight jeans! It looks so stupid when you can see his phone and wallet sticking out of his pants.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

phoeblue wrote:Omg I just watched the video and I was dying when that cotton ball was stuck in his hair. It shows he uses way too much product in his hair when it stayed on after he bent over the first time!
That was the best part of the whole video, I was laughing so much!

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

tepu wrote:Joey is the worst possible person to play Liam. Also, Joey wears too tight jeans! It looks so stupid when you can see his phone and wallet sticking out of his pants.
that's what im saying hes a terrible person to play Liam and i know Bart had people there to do make up and wardrobe the least they could have done was change joeys clothes. Liam would never be caught dead wearing those fvcking ugly ass chino's.

oh and by the way am i the only person that thought Shane looked damn good playing Amanda he looked so gorgeous for some reason.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

my dears, joey is the worst person to play any character, he's not a good actor. even if he had an outfit that liam would actually wear (seriously, those were just the clothes joey normally wears, they didn't even bother getting him a different outfit), he'd still have been bad at it. remember, that's one of the reasons so many of us think storytellers (if ever made) will be a big flop, because he wants to be the main character and he can't act (i heard sawyer decided to not act in his short film and only do the behind the camera work, best decision ever. joey should do that with storytellers)

DiamondLeFunk
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondLeFunk »

The second i realised who Joey was supposed to be, i was like-

It was funny, but you can tell he just shows up to these things like LA DEE DAA. Not really caring how he comes across. The fact he's dressed like that..... his phone still in his back pocket..... UGH.

Also does he own other pants? The guy shops every week for clothes, yet only buys stripey Tees.... pick up some pants that aren't Britney-circa--Red-Catsuit tight.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”