Joey Graceffa Part 4

rbkh
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 4

Post by rbkh »

The mods were definitely messing with them in his latest MCSG episode. I don't know why Joey and Stacy don't make it clear in the lobby whether they're teaming/who they're teamed with. I honestly don't see how the game is fun when you're on a team of about 10!!! I've been in MCSG games with some of my favourite Minecraft YouTubers before and I definitely did not follow them around or try to give them any of my items. It's just annoying. :|

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Loved his "too many black balls in my mouth" comment on today's vlog. :love2:

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Listened to the shane and friends podcast; anyone else pick up on Shane highlighting how Joey has changed since moving to LA and Joey tried to shrug it off? psh.

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

cheekycharles wrote:
ussername wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:
I don't think Joey has any food issues. He is definitively misinformed about a few things but in general he eats pretty healthy and seems to eat a lot. I've had friends ask me if I had food issues because I am really skinny (like Sam Pepper) and avoid cookies, pizza, froyo, ect. but I have no issue with food. I hate defending Joey but I think he eats like a normal 21 year old who wants to be healthy.
You can eat healthy without obsessing over and demonising food which is what Joey seems to do.
Let me clarify. When I said he eats like a normal 21 year old. I really meant to say he eats like a normal 21 year old gay bottom. He does obsess a bit but that is pretty normal. I wouldn't say he demonizes food(maybe foods with lots of sugar/fat but not food in general).
The fuck does that suppose to mean? Gay bottoms aren't just normal people? LOL This is beyond offensive. (Or as Joey would say "Defensive.")

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Someone's sexuality determines their diet? Hmm...

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

well, it's a common cliche/stereotype that bottoms tend to eat the same way joey does and are very careful with sugars and avoid calories and act like divas when it comes to food. joey's diet is the same as the one of a queeny bottom
The Internet knows all your secrets

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Joey's diet and fitness obsession merely reflects the stereotypical, vain LA type.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Teen Dream wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:Let me clarify. When I said he eats like a normal 21 year old. I really meant to say he eats like a normal 21 year old gay bottom. He does obsess a bit but that is pretty normal. I wouldn't say he demonizes food(maybe foods with lots of sugar/fat but not food in general).
The fuck does that suppose to mean? Gay bottoms aren't just normal people? LOL This is beyond offensive. (Or as Joey would say "Defensive.")
It's not offensive (defensive), lol. This is one of those things where you have to be gay to understand, I'm afraid. Let's just say you don't see a lot twink bottoms (oh, God, I never thought I'd say that) eating Taco Bell before they have sex. See where I'm going with this?

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

Having just spoken to a good friend of mine who is gay and his "type" is queeny "twink bottoms" (omg haha) he says this is TOTALLY a true sterotype haha

bloodymarysmith
Learner
Learner

Post by bloodymarysmith »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
Teen Dream wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:Let me clarify. When I said he eats like a normal 21 year old. I really meant to say he eats like a normal 21 year old gay bottom. He does obsess a bit but that is pretty normal. I wouldn't say he demonizes food(maybe foods with lots of sugar/fat but not food in general).
It's not offensive (defensive), lol. This is one of those things where you have to be gay to understand, I'm afraid. Let's just say you don't see a lot twink bottoms (oh, God, I never thought I'd say that) eating Taco Bell before they have sex. See where I'm going with this?
Oh God... I'm dying. Guess I'm a total top. Maybe Joey hooked up with a versatile guy who explained it to him. He didn't really get so paranoid until after he'd been working out for a while.

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
Teen Dream wrote:
But I am gay and I still think it's not okay to say gay bottoms are not normal people.

DiamondLeFunk
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondLeFunk »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
Teen Dream wrote:
But wait, why is the fact they're gay.... the problem? Lots of people watch what they eat. You're twisting them into wanting to stay healthy, into something narcissistic - which is a stereotype within gay men, top or bottom.

I know lots of big butch gay guys who also watch what they eat, and lots of big butch straight guys who do to. I know lots of straight twinky guys who are weight conscious and same with gay guys. It's nothing to do with sexual preference, it's just the way some people are.

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

I have to say, I'm kinda surprised his Kickstarter goal hasn't been met yet. If only 1/10 of his subscribers contributed only $1, his goal would be met. This is why I think subscriber numbers mean jack shit and should be taken lightly in relation to view counts.

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

Spankalicious wrote:I have to say, I'm kinda surprised his Kickstarter goal hasn't been met yet. If only 1/10 of his subscribers contributed only $1, his goal would be met. This is why I think subscriber numbers mean jack shit and should be taken lightly in relation to view counts.
What's more, almost half of his total (39k of the current 85k) comes from SEVEN people who donated 1k or more. That means only 46k has come from his regular viewers donating small-ish amounts. I will laugh for days if this fails because he was so greedy to set the $100k goal.

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

Indeed - this mullet needs to realize things in life dont get handed to you on a silver platter just because you wish it.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

jules000 wrote:
Spankalicious wrote:I have to say, I'm kinda surprised his Kickstarter goal hasn't been met yet. If only 1/10 of his subscribers contributed only $1, his goal would be met. This is why I think subscriber numbers mean jack shit and should be taken lightly in relation to view counts.
What's more, almost half of his total (39k of the current 85k) comes from SEVEN people who donated 1k or more. That means only 46k has come from his regular viewers donating small-ish amounts. I will laugh for days if this fails because he was so greedy to set the $100k goal.
WOW he already has $85k? i checked earlier today and he only had $76k. someone else must've donated a big amount

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

illegal_mind wrote:
jules000 wrote:
WOW he already has $85k? i checked earlier today and he only had $76k. someone else must've donated a big amount
I believe someone donated 8k, for the disney world tour.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Can we talk about the headshots under the creative team section of the kickstarter page? Who is that lesbian, and why is her name Joey Graceffa?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

You're absolutely right. I have over 980 subs on my YouTube channel, but I'm lucky if I get 10-20 views on most of my videos, which means most of them are what YouTubers call "dead subs." People who sub to just about everything, but never come back to watch. I'm guilty of that myself. I am subbed to over 200+ channels but I rarely watch more than 5 of them regularly.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i tried watching "crafting dead" or "craft of the dead" or whatever the fuck it's called, and i couldn't even make it halfway through, joey was being so fucking annoying. he also doesn't seem to understand that it's him AND stacy not him VS stacy. he was stealing everything from the chests and leaving her with nothing

Return to “Joey Graceffa”