(haven't watched it yet) enjoy

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 4

Post by Hippo »

This thread is getting tedious. I don't need to know about everyone's eating habits and thoughts about GOT casting.

JeniferLouise
Learner
Learner

Post by JeniferLouise »

illegal_mind wrote:
JeniferLouise wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:why is he getting a casting director? he's the one who came up with the idea, he should be the one directing the castings, not some guy he hired that doesn't have the proper idea of what joey wants. how is he going to explain to the casting director what he's looking for, if he can't even give a proper explanation of what the show is? also, he should've waited until he had passed the 100k to get a casting director, sure it's easy to see that he's getting the money, but if he's heading to the meeting, it means he had already scheduled it, without even having all the money. i think getting a casting director is pointless, but maybe that'll mean that, even if the show is utter shit, at least the acting won't be that bad (assuming joey hires the good actors)
Something tells me that had he cast all the actors himself we may have heard something akin to: "OMG this guy has no experience he's not going to have any Idea how to cast an actor. He really should have used that kickstarter money to hire help."

Blah. Some of you will complain about anything. He's doing a good thing here. Hiring a professional to assist him in casting. It seems like a great use of the $100,000. This way we're not getting a cast filled with his youtube buddies (sawyer).
if he hadn't gotten a casting director, i'd mention that the cast was terrible, not that he should've gotten one. it's a webseries of 7 episodes, i find getting a casting director pointless. and even with a casting director, the cast might still be shit. the casting director might not be good at picking the actors, or joey might not like the director's picks and go with other people that aren't as good

Haha thanks for reaffirming my point.

Your reasoning makes little sense to me ... Hypothesizing that even with a casting director the series may be cast terrible.... Duh. That's a risk with any production. But as joey has zero experience casting for something of this magnitude, hiring a professional is 100% a good decision. It increases his chance at hiring a good cast. I hope he reaches out to more professionals throughout the whole production. It gives him his best chance at being successful.

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

he just passed 100k

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

Teen Dream wrote:he just passed 100k
So now the question becomes: How far do we think Joey will exceed his goal? $105K? $120K?

Also, do we think Joey will actually follow through on delivering all of the rewards that he pledged to those who donated? Joey seems to be a bit of a scatterbrain; I wonder if he will stay on top of it.

P.S. I just realized: I can't wait until the vlog where Joey records his rendezvous with the couple who donated $10,000 to meet him. Joey BETTER put that in his vlog. IT WILL BE GOLD. GOLD, I TELL YOU!

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

GodWarrior wrote:

Also, do we think Joey will actually follow through on delivering all of the rewards that he pledged to those who donated? Joey seems to be a bit of a scatterbrain; I wonder if he will stay on top of it.

No. I sense a lot of disappointment.

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

GodWarrior wrote: So now the question becomes: How far do we think Joey will exceed his goal? $105K? $120K?

P.S. I just realized: I can't wait until the vlog where Joey records his rendezvous with the couple who donated $10,000 to meet him. Joey BETTER put that in his vlog. IT WILL BE GOLD. GOLD, I TELL YOU!
To be honest I'm hoping all the backers revoke their donations before the time limit and give Joey a wake up call. As for the couple..Well technically the perk is for one person right? I don't know how that will work as they both seem to have donated together.. I'm sure Joey will find a way to accomodate his new found sugar daddies :lol: :lol: :lol:

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

GodWarrior wrote:Never did I think I'd read an extended conversation about Joey Graceffa and his love of "eating out."

#RealTalk
:D

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

JDBgirl wrote:
GodWarrior wrote:

Agree. He has 221 tweets he has to send out plus everyone who donated more and gets the perk of that level too. There's no way he's ever going to do all that. He just strikes me as really lazy, and I don't think he will be organized enough to keep track of everything, much less actually follow through.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

JDBgirl wrote:
GodWarrior wrote:

He could hire someone to do it for him ... like the tweets ... will be from his account but he may not actually send them himself.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

Pixiepink wrote:
GodWarrior wrote: So now the question becomes: How far do we think Joey will exceed his goal? $105K? $120K?

To be honest I'm hoping all the backers revoke their donations before the time limit and give Joey a wake up call. As for the couple..Well technically the perk is for one person right? I don't know how that will work as they both seem to have donated together.. I'm sure Joey will find a way to accomodate his new found sugar daddies :lol: :lol: :lol:
Speculation here- what if the major backers are people he already knows? That way when in comes time to meet them and do whatever he's just hanging out with friends.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Kleineganz wrote:
JDBgirl wrote:
GodWarrior wrote:

He could hire someone to do it for him ... like the tweets ... will be from his account but he may not actually send them himself.
That's a good point. I bet he will do something like that considering he doesn't edit his own vlogs, etc.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:
Pixiepink wrote:

Speculation here- what if the major backers are people he already knows? That way when in comes time to meet them and do whatever he's just hanging out with friends.
That makes a lot of sense actually... possibly...

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

I didn't realize he was allowed to get MORE than the requested amount. I kind of just assumed it would shut off once he met his goal. Sheesh, I didn't think this would happen!

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

kaysagossiper wrote:I didn't realize he was allowed to get MORE than the requested amount. I kind of just assumed it would shut off once he met his goal. Sheesh, I didn't think this would happen!
he can keep getting donations for as long as the date he set. so he'll be able to get donations until the 1 month period is over, july 10th i think. there's a chance he'll pass $150k if the fans keep donating until the deadline.
would not surprise me if he wasn't able to fulfill all the rewards, that's a lot of tweets, he wouldn't even be able to do them all in a row because he'd hit tweet limit. he might not do them, he might get someone else to do it, or he might do them with long intervals, as in one day he'll tweet a couple people, then the next week he'll tweet some others. he doesn't really reply to fans on twitter, most of his replies are to his friends, if he does tweet all the people, it'll be a flood on everyone's timeline (the tweets will show on the timeline of the people that follow him if he's doing them as actual tweets and not replies)
The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Joey Graceffa”