Joey and Meghan on The Amazing Race **may contain spoilers

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey and Meghan on The Amazing Race **may contain spoile

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

paradisefearsme wrote:I am so glad Pam & Winnie are gone. Oh my god.

ME TOO. I was so excited. Team YouTube survive for another episode! They've made it WAY farther than I ever expected, awesome!

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Kind of ticket off that Pam and Winnie lost. In their defence, and not just because I liked them, that hippo/bird clue was misleading (I'm surprised Chuck got it). It should've been Max and Katie.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

It's so frustrating watching the newlyweds. She is SUCH a bitch. She will pick at every little thing that Max does wrong just so he feels extra small.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Oh my god!!!!! That was such a good & crazy epsiode! Yay TEAM YOUTUBE IS STILL IN IT I can't believe it!!!

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Eek, I just realized I wrote ticket instead of ticked in my post. o.o!

herpderpin, something tells me he's the same way with her. Their relationship is so odd.

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

I am completely shocked that Joey & Meghan live to fight another day. And I am really sad to see Pam & Whinnie go. I appreciated their banter; I found them quite clever, and they had a nice rapport.

However, I can't believe I was tricked by production, and fell for the editing of this week's promo. I am usually pretty television-savvy, but I totally believed that it would be either Joey & Meghan or Max & Katie who would be going home. Given this, I am starting to re-think my predictions for Team YouTube. What if Joey & Meghan actually did make the Final 3? That would be great, in terms of having them there till the very end. But if they won the million dollars, I think I'll be sick. That being said, I can't shake the feeling that they are always facing impending elimination.

Also, Joey's hair looked so awful in the first confessional (the one at night). I can't believe how much he let himself go. What a fashion faux pas. You would think that Joey's backpack is 80% hair products.

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

GodWarrior wrote:Also, Joey's hair looked so awful in the first confessional (the one at night). I can't believe how much he let himself go. What a fashion faux pas. You would think that Joey's backpack is 80% hair products.
A quick GIF that I made, depicting Joey's hair troubles and wild hand gesticulations.

redlips
Talker
Talker

Post by redlips »

GodWarrior wrote:
GodWarrior wrote:Also, Joey's hair looked so awful in the first confessional (the one at night). I can't believe how much he let himself go. What a fashion faux pas. You would think that Joey's backpack is 80% hair products.
A quick GIF that I made, depicting Joey's hair troubles and wild hand gesticulations.
ngl kinda love the crazy hair lmao

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Thank you Lord that Pam and WInnie went home. Mean people can't win, never! Let's hope that next week coouple who is going home is newlyweds.

That would be awesome when Joey and Meghan are in the top 3.
I think top 3 teams are Hockey Players, Moms and ?
I don't think that Chuck and Wyona gonna make it to the top 3, so blondes, youtube or newlyweds.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

This show is gonna give me a heart attack, way too suspenseful lol. I hope Joey and Meghan beat the newly-weds, that's all I care about. Then I don't really care who wins after that.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

I can't stand Joey in that scarf. It looks terrible on him --- it swallows his whole chest.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

I just want joey and meghan to make it further than the newlyweds. They think they're so great but they come in last or close to last every episode. I think they're jealous of Joey and Meghan because why else would they go on that long rant on the clip posted above? It's just a game and they're trying to analyze their whole lives and personalities.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:Kind of ticket off that Pam and Winnie lost. In their defence, and not just because I liked them, that hippo/bird clue was misleading (I'm surprised Chuck got it). It should've been Max and Katie.
I want to know why they thought the rhino was a hippo.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

It was a hippo... was it not?

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

It was a hippo with a bird on it during the safari, but there wasn't a hippo tile. They kept putting the rhino tile in for the hippo.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Ahhh okay. I read the post wrong.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

ferriswheel wrote:I want to know why they thought the rhino was a hippo.
At first I wasn't even able to discern the rhino tile! I just felt like the bird on top of the hippo was a tricky clue to include. It was obviously intended to be that way, though... even more so if they considered the fact that there are birds that have mutualistic relationships with both rhinos and hippos. Ultimately, they should have realized that there were only supposed to be 10 tiles, like the instructions said, and should've picked one over the other. Like I said before, I was shocked that Chuck got it (maybe he just guessed and got lucky) and Pam and Winnie didn't, given that they have mentioned being keen on detail in the past.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:I want to know why they thought the rhino was a hippo.
At first I wasn't even able to discern the rhino tile! I just felt like the bird on top of the hippo was a tricky clue to include. It was obviously intended to be that way, though... even more so if they considered the fact that there are birds that have mutualistic relationships with both rhinos and hippos. Ultimately, they should have realized that there were only supposed to be 10 tiles, like the instructions said, and should've picked one over the other. Like I said before, I was shocked that Chuck got it (maybe he just guessed and got lucky) and Pam and Winnie didn't, given that they have mentioned being keen on detail in the past.
But they did have 10 tiles in the end, when they included the rhino. They missed one of the animals on the way. So if they were to take away the rhino, they'd only have nine.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Dunches wrote:But they did have 10 tiles in the end, when they included the rhino. They missed one of the animals on the way. So if they were to take away the rhino, they'd only have nine.
They did? I thought they caught the ostrich (was it an ostrich?) the second time around... otherwise they would've just re-made the same sequence of tiles they did the first time. Maybe they did, though, I don't remember.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
Dunches wrote:But they did have 10 tiles in the end, when they included the rhino. They missed one of the animals on the way. So if they were to take away the rhino, they'd only have nine.
They did? I thought they caught the ostrich (was it an ostrich?) the second time around... otherwise they would've just re-made the same sequence of tiles they did the first time. Maybe they did, though, I don't remember.
Yeah, I believe they missed the ostrich bird thingie the second round too. However, I know they changed the rhino and bird the second time. They put the bird above the rhino, and not on the side of it.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”