The Devil Wears Preda (Joey Graceffa) Part 17

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Devil Wears Preda (Joey Graceffa) Part 17

Post by takoyaki »

I can't see what you guys are seeing. I can't find any photos of Daniel heavier than he was before and now that he's deleted his Social media I can't find anything. Does anyone have a photo?

Skyr
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skyr »

So in Joeys video he talks about how he isn't doing okay and there's a lot of problems with moving into the new house and it's affecting his relationships and he mentions 'with my boyfriend'. Between that and Daniel taking a social media break.... Doesn't seem like things are going great and it's a really shitty position to be in right after buying a house together.
I do wish they work it out and find happiness together, even though they can both be annoying I do want them to be happy. And I found it nice how Joey actually acknowledged his privilege and how his problems might seem silly to others who have different problems.
- english is not my first language -

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

In my years following Youtubers I have learnt to trust how they behave, not exactly what they say. Daniel has been in various places - mostly in New York - for months. Thus the abcense of him in the videos.

And yes - Joey is getting thinner and thinner and all the while Daniel has gotten quite fat. On the other hand Daniel has been nowhere to be seen in videos for a long time except for prerecorded ones.

My analysis is that Dan got tired of Joey - because let's face it he is an idiot in the literal sense of the word. Now they might have a house so that complicates things. Also Joey's demand in the entertainment industry is getting lower and lower - what is next - trying to appeal to 5 yo's?

Daniel has a career.

I predict they will announce their going on separate ways soon enough.

And what the hell was Joey's trush for months on end so that he could only drink liquids? Twice in a year. I don't want to speculate - check yourself.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

AnnaHATED wrote:In my years following Youtubers I have learnt to trust how they behave, not exactly what they say. Daniel has been in various places - mostly in New York - for months. Thus the abcense of him in the videos.

And yes - Joey is getting thinner and thinner and all the while Daniel has gotten quite fat. On the other hand Daniel has been nowhere to be seen in videos for a long time except for prerecorded ones.

My analysis is that Dan got tired of Joey - because let's face it he is an idiot in the literal sense of the word. Now they might have a house so that complicates things. Also Joey's demand in the entertainment industry is getting lower and lower - what is next - trying to appeal to 5 yo's?

Daniel has a career.

I predict they will announce their going on separate ways soon enough.

And what the hell was Joey's trush for months on end so that he could only drink liquids? Twice in a year. I don't want to speculate - check yourself.

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

what's daniel's career?

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

Well let's hope they only put one of their names on the new house at least.. And I second, what is Daniels career exactly? Besides being an instagram model I guess.

I can't believe Joey let wolf meet colleens cat by just letting the dog into the room it seems? while filming he was like 'oh are you two meeting?'. Like that could have gone so wrong with him not introducing them slowly and being very attentive to how they reacted. Hope he did and it just seemed different on camera!

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot »

I noticed the other day that Daniel had quit insta and twitter.. I am so curious about what is going on because it seemed like they were going to be in it for the long haul.. mentioning getting married in the future in past videos etc.. I think they had an anniversary some time ago and Joey set up a table for him and Daniel at what is going to be the new house.. so that makes me think they aren't broken up but who knows.. maybe they are waiting till after the tour to announce it.. or until whatever legal situation they may have going on..

Post by Guest »

Okay Daniel tweeted that he's back from his break after "taking some time to prioritize what's meaningful and important" in his life. Hope things are okay for him/them now.
I don't know his personality enough to know if he's joking or being serious in his tweet after that one though, where he posted a pic of "trending for you" with the work "daniel" having 250k+ tweets and he's like thank you all for the love such a nice thing to come back too. Does he really thinks that's all for him? Because when you click on it it shows the top Daniel for that trend as Daniel Howell (Daniel Preda isn't even listed as a person in that trend...)

[tweet][/tweet]

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

so what's the tea on the english guy joey dated?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

sunnyb123 wrote:Okay Daniel tweeted that he's back from his break after "taking some time to prioritize what's meaningful and important" in his life. Hope things are okay for him/them now.
I don't know his personality enough to know if he's joking or being serious in his tweet after that one though, where he posted a pic of "trending for you" with the work "daniel" having 250k+ tweets and he's like thank you all for the love such a nice thing to come back too. Does he really thinks that's all for him? Because when you click on it it shows the top Daniel for that trend as Daniel Howell (Daniel Preda isn't even listed as a person in that trend...)

[tweet][/tweet]
i don't think he's joking because it's not the first time this has happened. there was another time daniel was trending and iirc was also because of dan howell, and preda thought it was about him
Skyr wrote:so what's the tea on the english guy joey dated?
doug armstrong? not much. they were both in the closet at the time and never talked about it.
but not very long story short: they both started talking online, privately and via twitter. doug ended up going to l.a. for like a week or 2. at the time joey was living with sawyer. sawyer's place was a 2 bedroom. during doug's time there, joey never vlogged in his bedroom, and ended his vlogs in the bathroom with the door closed, instead of in bed as usual. joey vlogged the whole thing, they were basically going on dates every day, filmed a couple videos together. doug went back to england and that seems to be the end of it, because after a while they stopped interacting on social media and doug was rumored to be with another closeted british youtuber.
now doug rarely makes videos and spends most of his time half naked(or completely naked with his junk somewhat censored) doing sponsored deals with calum mcswiggan
The Internet knows all your secrets

Jayjay12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jayjay12 »

sunnyb123 wrote:Okay Daniel tweeted that he's back from his break after "taking some time to prioritize what's meaningful and important" in his life. Hope things are okay for him/them now.

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>MisterPreda</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1029489657250279430</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I dont think he was being serious, one of the fans they follow and interact with made the same joke a few days ago (with the same screenshot) and Joey liked it. Daniel had probably been itching to make the joke ever since then. He's not that dumb, he doesn't even have that many twitter followers.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Holy shit their new home wow. Not a big fan of the interior design if I’m honest but the size of the house is insane. How much money do they make

That was like 6 or 7 bathrooms?!

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

lalal0ve wrote:Holy shit their new home wow. Not a big fan of the interior design if I’m honest but the size of the house is insane. How much money do they make

That was like 6 or 7 bathrooms?!
Wait, did they finally move into their new house? Is everything copacetic between JG and DP? Have they stopped their open relationship (Joke, people! I have a hard time conceptualizing JG as even remotely attractive, but if Grindr is to be believed, my fellow gay brethren seem to flock to any young, white, skinny man)? What did I miss? Is there a new vid out?

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

I´ve never watched this dude before, but what a nice house... :o The guy behind the camera talking all the time was annoying though.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I came here because of the house tour - normally don't comment on him much. I'll never understand why 2 people need such a giant house. It's just like grav4yardgirl and her fucking mansion. Yeah it's nice, but when I see shit like that all I see is 7 bathrooms that need to be cleaned :rofl: And that green jungle looking room was hideous!

wellthen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellthen »

okay am I crazy but does his house look eerily similar to Jenna Marbels' new house?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^I thought the same thing, especially when they were talking about how the builder wanted to put the glass door wine room - Jenna has that in her house!

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

LiddlePallid wrote:I came here because of the house tour - normally don't comment on him much. I'll never understand why 2 people need such a giant house. It's just like grav4yardgirl and her fucking mansion. Yeah it's nice, but when I see shit like that all I see is 7 bathrooms that need to be cleaned :rofl: And that green jungle looking room was hideous!
But you can bet they'll never clean any of those bathrooms themselves!

The huge house is probably really nice for their dogs and maybe they will have kids one day. But I agree, does anyone really need that much room? Must take you forever to get from one end of the house to the other lol

I found it nice to see him and Daniel together again - despite the little 'argument' about who designed one of the bathrooms. For some reason I can't help but root for their relationship, I know many of you hate it but oh well.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

LiddlePallid wrote:I came here because of the house tour - normally don't comment on him much. I'll never understand why 2 people need such a giant house. It's just like grav4yardgirl and her fucking mansion. Yeah it's nice, but when I see shit like that all I see is 7 bathrooms that need to be cleaned :rofl: And that green jungle looking room was hideous!
But it's not two people... Daniel's mom lives with them, as well. That's a whopping three people for, what did you guys say, seven... SEVEN?! bathrooms! Obviously every one person in that family requires 2 1/3 bathroom each. It's uncivilized otherwise.

I want to hear them talk trash about the contractor, tho. That sounded juicy! Especially since Joey hinted that their delays were causing friction between him and duck-lips.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I think their house looks pretty good but I really can't understand the 2nd floor. When they were walking down a hallway, it branched off into another narrow hallway that goes into other spaces and I think I remember there just being a random wall in there (I'm guessing it's a foundation thing and needed to be there because it would be too random for it to be there for design purposes). I feel like that's evidence of whatever went on behind the scenes with the builder because the 2nd floor's layout looked messy and weird. It's like if you give someone a huge square and rectangle and they try and fit in everything they want in there and it turns out impractical.

I liked the 1st floor but they pretty much said some rooms won't be used year round. Looks like Joey wants it just to be a Christmas room like his old house where he just had a room just for Christmas. So it looks like they won't use all the rooms all the time lol.

And I just noticed this about Joey but he sounds like a great aunt babysitting a toddler with the way he speaks. "poopsie woopsie" and babyish vocabulary like that :roll:

Return to “Joey Graceffa”