FreshlyOutJoeyGraceffa&HisNewBoyfriendPA part16

Catsandcherryblosson
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FreshlyOutJoeyGraceffa&HisNewBoyfriendPA part16

Post by Catsandcherryblosson »

usually I'm not a fan of Daniel but I think I liked him more in the last 2 videos than Joey what's going on?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Catsandcherryblosson wrote:usually I'm not a fan of Daniel but I think I liked him more in the last 2 videos than Joey what's going on?
I was discussing his relationship videos with a friend when they made an astute observation. They claim Daniel is more into Joey than Joey is into Daniel. Now, there is no way to actually quantify that actually, but purely based on what is shown in the videos it does seem as though Daniel initiated contact with Joey, went for the relationship, and is the one to initiates PDA in all the videos... I think that's why I am beginning to, like you, feel for Daniel.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:They claim Daniel is more into Joey than Joey is into Daniel.
joey's only into himself. he'd be the type to bring the myth of narcissus to life
The Internet knows all your secrets

Post by Guest »

illegal_mind wrote:
7abiib_azzubb wrote:They claim Daniel is more into Joey than Joey is into Daniel.
joey's only into himself. he'd be the type to bring the myth of narcissus to life
Or maybe someone around him gets sick of him ogling his own reflection and pushes him into the water

oddoneout
Talker
Talker

Post by oddoneout »

His videos barely get 400k views these days, but of course the one about the break up reached over 2m. The power of clickbait!

Catsandcherryblosson
Learner
Learner

Post by Catsandcherryblosson »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Catsandcherryblosson wrote:usually I'm not a fan of Daniel but I think I liked him more in the last 2 videos than Joey what's going on?
I was discussing his relationship videos with a friend when they made an astute observation. They claim Daniel is more into Joey than Joey is into Daniel. Now, there is no way to actually quantify that actually, but purely based on what is shown in the videos it does seem as though Daniel initiated contact with Joey, went for the relationship, and is the one to initiates PDA in all the videos... I think that's why I am beginning to, like you, feel for Daniel.

Funny I always thought it was the other way around. I always thought Daniel wasn't very nice to Joey but now I'm not sure, I get this feeling Joey doesn't enjoy doing this much anymore like he's dead behind the eyes kind of thing

topPVPplayer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by topPVPplayer »

They are both pretty mean to eachother sometimes, but I think that is actually their thing and they have some roleplay bigdaddylittleboy/domsub/whatever... jollies going on between them that also reflect on the way they generally treat eachother. I think Joey even accidentally admitted once that they do roleplay, but I don't remember exactly what it was that he said or what video it was in.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

Views are down, second dog is almost grown up, gotta get a new puppy to keep people interested.
I can't imagine how bad it will be with 3 Huskies who do not get anywhere near enough exercise.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

niki900 wrote:Views are down, second dog is almost grown up, gotta get a new puppy to keep people interested.
I can't imagine how bad it will be with 3 Huskies who do not get anywhere near enough exercise.
:o :o :o
I saw the title but didn't click on the video. Is he seriously going to get a third dog?
:roll:

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Daniel wants one but Joey is saying no.
Daniel wants a female chocolate lab or something.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Cherub wrote:Daniel wants one but Joey is saying no.
Daniel wants a female chocolate lab or something.
chocolate lab? you sure the fat ass isn't just asking for an endless supply of candy?

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

Joey and Shane man. It's weird watching their channels change through the years because both of them started youtube doing stuff that they clearly enjoyed, but as they got older and their audience got younger, this is where they ended up. Like, they're children's entertainers. Remember when Joey and Brittany had that WinterSpringPro channel and moved to LA full of ambition hoping it would fuel their creativity even further? I wonder how 18 y/o Joey would feel knowing that after all of those years in LA he's been relegated to cutting open stress toys.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

sandwiches wrote:I wonder how 18 y/o Joey would feel knowing that after all of those years in LA he's been relegated to cutting open stress toys.
18 year old joey would be bitter af that he never got to be a big movie star and that hollywood never paid attention to him and that he never got to show emerson college how much they should regret not accepting him

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

sandwiches wrote:Joey and Shane man. It's weird watching their channels change through the years because both of them started youtube doing stuff that they clearly enjoyed, but as they got older and their audience got younger, this is where they ended up. Like, they're children's entertainers. Remember when Joey and Brittany had that WinterSpringPro channel and moved to LA full of ambition hoping it would fuel their creativity even further? I wonder how 18 y/o Joey would feel knowing that after all of those years in LA he's been relegated to cutting open stress toys.

Not to be a Shane and Joey ass-kisser or anything (because literally anyone who knows me knows I'm very critical of them), but we can't ignore that they've released books, directed/starred in their own productions, and have somehow maintained a fanbase over the years, even if their popularity has dropped over the years as well.
I do get your point though. They've had to compromise their integrity by doing stupid, Buzzfeed-esque videos to persist in their industry, and yeah, it must feel pretty shitty that their childhood goals of mainstream success never came through. That's life though. Success doesn't always come to you in the ways you hoped it would. But they're both doing better than I thought they'd be by now and are still considered "popular" within their own industry. The fact that they got to that point by putting out dumb, lazy content is a feat in itself.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

In his latest Q&A video, Something You Didn't Know About Me, Broseph is so anti-marriage, that if I were Daniel, I would have up and left his ass for being so disrespectful. Not only that, but Broey says he misses having a group of friends to hang with and how that's changed since he's been in a relationship. Dude, do you not know you can still see friends and be separate? Something tells me this is more of a Broey problem than a relationship thing... if I were Daniel these'd be serious red lights.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

lol joey has always had trouble keeping friends. anyone that has watched him over the years has noticed him suddenly switching his group of friends and rarely or never socializing with the previous group, unless it was in a forced setting, like a party or a youtube thing. by having daniel as basically his "always by my side bff", joey probably didn't bother connecting with other people, he had no use for them, he had daniel to hang out with, so he didn't need an active group of friends.
not having a group of friends to hang out with is 100% joey's fault, because he drops people left and right. yeah, it could be somewhat related to daniel, it could be that people that have dealt with him can't stand him, but there's an easy solution for that, just don't bring daniel when you hand out with your friends. if you have different circles of friends, then hang out separately. it'll also make things easier for when you break up, because it means you won't lose all your friends because they decided they'd rather be friends with daniel.

i didn't watch the video, so idk what he said about marriage. but there's nothing wrong with being anti-marriage. not every couple wants to get married. it will definitely be a big problem if daniel does want to get married. they will most definitely fight and break up over it. but if daniel's feelings towards marriage are the exact same, then there's not really an issue

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

illegal_mind wrote: just don't bring daniel when you hand out with your friends. if you have different circles of friends, then hang out separately.
Agreed.How he framed the answer made no sense. Why blame being in a relationship with Daniel?
illegal_mind wrote:i didn't watch the video, so idk what he said about marriage. but there's nothing wrong with being anti-marriage. not every couple wants to get married. it will definitely be a big problem if daniel does want to get married. they will most definitely fight and break up over it. but if daniel's feelings towards marriage are the exact same, then there's not really an issue
Oh, he said he wanted to get married but not now. I think I am quoting when he says he isn't ready to settle down, yet. Again, it's how he framed the video. My reading of it basically said "Daniel's not it". This takes me back to what a friend of mine had said about their relationship, Daniel seems to be more invested in it than Joey does. It's almost like Joey has an expiration date implied to his relationship. I'm not sure they're both on the same page.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i went and watched it. it was painful. his voice is even more annoying than i remember. but i didn't get the same meaning you did from what he said.
the way i understood it, he think he's still too young to get married, he seems to admit he has some personal growth to do yet, because he's still a bit of a kid.
i don't think he meant he doesn't see himself marrying daniel, i think he meant it more as in he can see himself marrying daniel, but maybe in a distant future, because rn he doesn't feel prepared to take such a big step.
and tbh i agree. marriage is a big step in a relationship, he's still young, he's only 26, and he said it himself that he needs to grow as a person. it'd be stupid of him to think marriage would be the right step right now. the fact that he's aware it's not something he's prepared to do atm but something he wishes to do in the future when he's more mature is a pretty smart decision

Post by Guest »

I think Joey realizes that he can create as many "original series" as he wants starring himself, none of them are going to be the vehicle that ushers him into the Hollywood limelight... YouTube is the pinnacle, and it's only downhill from there. Shane knows it, which is why it's almost like you can literally see how dead inside he is now.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

I think he's gonna wish he did some more living rather than settling down with his first boyfriend and giving up his friends. How is he not bored to death? Daniel seems so dull.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”