Joey Graceffa Part 15

walkinonadream
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 15

Post by walkinonadream »

Azatoth wrote:As I said I barely know RJ; what's that about domestic violence? Could someone tell me about?
There was a police report that leaked which revealed RJ was arrested for domestic violence, which coincided with the break in between updates on their channel. I think at least a year (can't remember how long ago it was) passed with no mention about it from them until they actually very recently released a video discussing the incident. But some people see flaws in their version and how it seemed scripted.

Azatoth
Talker
Talker

Post by Azatoth »

O_o
And he is in a relationship right now?
I kind of remember that I've seen him on a Davey Wavey video and I just assumed he was a pretty lower tier youtuber exploiting the gay label living from the views he gets by collabs with a slightly more successful youtubers.

doom
Learner
Learner

Post by doom »

Joey is so much more annoying than usual with all the damn voices lately. Or maybe I'm just watching him more.... I don't know. Too many zoids, anyas, sisters, and shoots in southern drawls, grandpa and valley girl voices. He needs a new shtick.

t0rrent
Talker
Talker

Post by t0rrent »

Azatoth wrote:O_o
And he is in a relationship right now?
I kind of remember that I've seen him on a Davey Wavey video and I just assumed he was a pretty lower tier youtuber exploiting the gay label living from the views he gets by collabs with a slightly more successful youtubers.
RJ and his boyfriend Will have been daily vlogging for a few years now and in February 2014 RJ was arrested for assaulting Will. They tried to hide it from everyone until about a month or two ago where they posted a video trying to explain how it was all a big misunderstanding but none of their reasoning made sense and now there is talk about them not being in a monogamous relationship, not to mention asking their subscribers for money to cover their various expenses. Either way Will and RJ's relationship is in shambles with both of them acting weird and RJ waving around the fact that he's not gay but bisexual as if he's some kind of unicorn that the world has never seen or heard of before and he feels like making videos "teaching" people about how it is being bi. Two words: washed up

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

doom wrote:Joey is so much more annoying than usual with all the damn voices lately. Or maybe I'm just watching him more.... I don't know. Too many zoids, anyas, sisters, and shoots in southern drawls, grandpa and valley girl voices. He needs a new shtick.
took the words right out of my mouth. i could stand watching him before but he has gotten so bloody annoying with the squealing and the voices as you mentioned. it's super cringe worthy & his dumb animated voices makes my ears bleed if not make me throw up, i literally take off my headphones as i feel second hand embarrassment. i avoid him at all costs now.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

t0rrent wrote:RJ and his boyfriend Will have been daily vlogging for a few years now and in February 2014 RJ was arrested for assaulting Will. They tried to hide it from everyone until about a month or two ago where they posted a video trying to explain how it was all a big misunderstanding but none of their reasoning made sense and now there is talk about them not being in a monogamous relationship, not to mention asking their subscribers for money to cover their various expenses. Either way Will and RJ's relationship is in shambles with both of them acting weird and RJ waving around the fact that he's not gay but bisexual as if he's some kind of unicorn that the world has never seen or heard of before and he feels like making videos "teaching" people about how it is being bi. Two words: washed up
This doesn't surprise me. A VERY long time ago RJ said that he wasn't bisexual or homosexual, but "willsexual", because Will is the only male he's ever felt romantic/sexual feelings for.

Either way, he's trash.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

RJ and will are BOTH trash. complete and utter trash. I'd rather be stuck on a desert island with 400 copies of Joey than either one of those two.

that being said... in today's vlog I was praying wolf was gonna bite him in the face when he was blowing on him. while I agree that Joey has certainly stepped up the "anyas" and such lately, it kinda makes me happy to see him being so open and real with his personality; compared to just a year ago when he would still be pretending to be straight. I have to admit that I'm over him and Daniel painting their nails. one nail is one thing, but all of them painted just looks stupid. it was nothing to do with gender roles for me, they just look stupid.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

PS, since it won't let me edit my post now, but I just checked my Twitter and RJ has me blocked. he must have seen me tweet at Joey saying to not give him and his domestic violence "victim" of a boyfriend anymore attention. what a pity that someone I never care to look at on Twitter has me blocked. I will weep openly before bed tonight.

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

I like the -anyas in moderation. And I liked the blue nails, the green and silver remind me of like 1950s kitchen appliances.

Not a fan of Will at all, he's a self-centered, naïve, whiney, irritating, pessimistic homo, if I knew him in real life, I'd probably have slapped him a long time ago. But I think RJ is attractive, I kind of like the platinum hair too.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Posted a few days ago and filmed from Comic-Con.
[youtube][/youtube]

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

upsideDown wrote:I like the -anyas in moderation. And I liked the blue nails, the green and silver remind me of like 1950s kitchen appliances.

Not a fan of Will at all, he's a self-centered, naïve, whiney, irritating, pessimistic homo, if I knew him in real life, I'd probably have slapped him a long time ago. But I think RJ is attractive, I kind of like the platinum hair too.
don't like will because he is those things but like RJ because he is a attractive, even though he committed domestic violence against his parter. Ok....... #logic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

JennaGargles wrote:yuck, RJ is so fucking hypocritical and gross. I find will and RJ to be the worst kind of gays on YouTube: the ones who think being gay is a talent and they should be YouTube famous by now just for being gay. the two of them always latch onto more successful YouTubers when they come out and try to drag them into the heinous "gay mafia" as their ugly group of friends call it. all in all, RJ needs to just shut his stupid fucking mouth and go back to his domestic violence with will.
While I think RJ is incredibly annoying and his opinions are terrible and agree with everything you said, I think the part about the domestic violence is a bit harsh.

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

Oh my GOD, that Bello cover is a disaster! :o He looks malnourished and anaemic with those baggy eyes and sad skin tone. And that hair.

Strange, because being fairly photogenic is actually one of the things he is good at. :?

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

itsmebitches wrote:
upsideDown wrote:I like the -anyas in moderation. And I liked the blue nails, the green and silver remind me of like 1950s kitchen appliances.

don't like will because he is those things but like RJ because he is a attractive, even though he committed domestic violence against his parter. Ok....... #logic

There is no logic in physical attraction, sometimes you just find someone cute. But has anyone actually seen the police report? Their re-telling story is shady and convoluted for sure, but RJ is so passive or at least portrays himself as so passive, I can't imagine he's actually abusive.

fawks90
Learner
Learner

Post by fawks90 »

upsideDown wrote: There is no logic in physical attraction, sometimes you just find someone cute. But has anyone actually seen the police report? Their re-telling story is shady and convoluted for sure, but RJ is so passive or at least portrays himself as so passive, I can't imagine he's actually abusive.
yes, the police report was online for over a year before their video about "the incident" - it was posted in their thread a bunch
I don't have it saved but I'm sure someone did

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Yeah. The police report has been shown everywhere. Tumblr, here, twitter, etc.

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

K, I'll Google, I still don't like Will, lol. When it comes down to it, I think most of the gay You Tubers are annoying douches, I mean Joey is so dumb he's pretty transparent so at least you know his motivation, the only I've found to be funny and not too terrible is Jack Merridew.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Daniel and Joey singing happy birthday to david.
I can see why Daniel might start a youtube channel. Joey makes a ton of money filming random shit. Daniel is doing some of that now so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny-vqi3uakg&t=1m0s

Post by Guest »

I think the investors in the Bob Thunder movie said the same thing Daniel did when he first hooked up with Joey: I'm putting a lot in this, so I better get something good out of it.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”