The Internet knows all your secrets

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 15

Post by JennaGargles »

Neal is just SO beyond desperate that it's pitiful at this point. I don't really like joey either, and I'm in the same boat as those who think using your sexuality as a way to try and re-boost your YouTube fame and make money off of it is disgusting. but let the kid live. Neal is a nobody compared to joey, he's just a desperate wannabe like Will & rj. that whole YouTube "gay mafia" needs to be assassinated.

and of course cat would be reading joeys book. I'm sure she's crying real tears that now she can't pull in views to her shitty channel with Jatrific views.

NoControl
Learner
Learner

Post by NoControl »

I'm sick of all the unpopular gay youtubers who feel entitled to success just because they're gay. Like no bitch, being gay isn't a talent. Joey would never do it, but I'd love to see him call these guys out on their BS.

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

Hi everyone, it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on GG (18 months, to be exact). I just caught up on the last few pages, and I recognize a lot of names from before I left. Let me just say: IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK.

I thought it appropriate to return to mark this blessed occasion:

Joey has come out.

And in true Kardashian fashion. We just let Joey — a tone-deaf, uneducated wanna-be reality star — time his coming out perfectly for the release of his new book and dreadful song. THAT IS SO KRIS JENNER OF HIM.

My friends, we have just witnessed the commodification of coming out. In an attempt to cling onto the buzz that he has created through his gay whisper campaign from the last few years, Joey has leveraged his sexuality in the most materialistic way possible: to sell his music, to peddle his book, and to create as much press as possible.

What Joey needs is something that he cannot buy: self-respect. Instead, he reeks of desperation.

Lord have mercy on his soul.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I wish one of these messy low/mid-tier gay YTers would just name names and spill tea, instead of flexing their weak shade-throwing skills and deleting tweets an hour later.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

so instead of jatrific we're gonna get more shoey probably
[tweet][/tweet]

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Eww. Shoes.... Ugh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

[tweet][/tweet]

Julian-Gossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Julian-Gossip »

I'm so happy for him :)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

FUCK I WANNA HATE JANIEL BUT THEY'RE KINDA CUTE TOGETHER IN THE PHOTO ON THE FAR RIGHT GODDAMN IT

comeonnatch_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by comeonnatch_ »

NoControl wrote:I'm sick of all the unpopular gay youtubers who feel entitled to success just because they're gay. Like no bitch, being gay isn't a talent. Joey would never do it, but I'd love to see him call these guys out on their BS.
Exactly. Joey has 80x more subscribers than Neil.
Does he REALLY think he gives one single shit about him?
Seems like the smaller the number of subscribers a person has, they saltier they are. :roll:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

joey gayceffa!

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

YEP. Obsessed with their Insta pics now. Hope Daniel shows up in a vlog.

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

Neil and Grant yeah acting way too dramatic. Cameron on the other hand, I believe has every right to act the way he is.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

GodWarrior wrote:Hi everyone, it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on GG (18 months, to be exact). I just caught up on the last few pages, and I recognize a lot of names from before I left. Let me just say: IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK.

I thought it appropriate to return to mark this blessed occasion:

Joey has come out.

And in true Kardashian fashion. We just let Joey — a tone-deaf, uneducated wanna-be reality star — time his coming out perfectly for the release of his new book and dreadful song. THAT IS SO KRIS JENNER OF HIM.

My friends, we have just witnessed the commodification of coming out. In an attempt to cling onto the buzz that he has created through his gay whisper campaign from the last few years, Joey has leveraged his sexuality in the most materialistic way possible: to sell his music, to peddle his book, and to create as much press as possible.

What Joey needs is something that he cannot buy: self-respect. Instead, he reeks of desperation.

Lord have mercy on his soul.
QUEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

christyimnotred
Debater
Debater

Post by christyimnotred »

The link that was posted for chapters 14 and 15 doesn't work for me. Does anyone have a different link to these chapters? I really want to read chapter 15. Also, what has Cameron been saying?

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:QUEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!
Yessssssssss! As always, after reading the posts from the last thread, you were consistently the voice of reason.

Speaking of both rhyme and reason (or, in Joey's case, a complete lack thereof), I went to Joey's Wikipedia page to see if his stans had updated his “Personal Life” to reflect his shocking surprise.

First of all, there was no section for “Personal Life," since Joey has no life outside of YouTube... But what I found next was something MUCH WORSE — something much more DEPRAVED and DISTURBING.

If there is any justice in this world, and for the sake of our ears, these dashes will never become numbers:

Also, it's a bit presumptuous to add an entire "Discography," no?

psychoburry
Learner
Learner

Post by psychoburry »

Is anyone else impatiently waiting for his next daily vlog???

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

[tweet][/tweet]

Also, why does the section with the fans included in the book reveal so much info? It has their full name (first + last), age, and location. Seems kinda creepy, however, they most likely agreed to it so they knew their personal info was gonna be in the book.

flare1289
Talker
Talker

Post by flare1289 »

I don't watch Joey for obvious reasons these days, I think him being gay was painfully obvious and other Tubers knew for years, but kept it a secret for him while he built up his popularity through people guessing. This was great timing and I called it when his book was first announced that he'd do his entire coming out around it. It's so predictable it's sad. I don't think he was ever scared of coming out I do think it was a vehicle for him to use when he needed it. A bit lame really. We all have our issues and secrets, but how many of us use them to sell a book? Even Bruce Jenner didn't get paid for his interview on tv.

I just don't feel right about this, to each their own I suppose, but something with the timing and the hiding it the entire time just feels off to me for some reason.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”