Joey Graceffa Part 14

NoControl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 14

Post by NoControl »

Rhod wrote:So I guess now we move on to the next closeted yt-er? I do feel happy for him. I don't see him making money off it as that big of an issue...

So based off the video, has he known Daniel from a young age? Or have I missed something?
That's possible. I think they're both from Massachusetts.

It's actually what made me think they might have only been childhood friends. At least until that valentines drama happened.

Rhod
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rhod »

NoControl wrote:
Rhod wrote:So I guess now we move on to the next closeted yt-er? I do feel happy for him. I don't see him making money off it as that big of an issue...

So based off the video, has he known Daniel from a young age? Or have I missed something?

It's actually what made me think they might have only been childhood friends. At least until that valentines drama happened.
Wait..what Valentines drama? The whole split thing? Weren't they together before that?

Guessing he'll finally do a room tour, which was put off due to him and Daniel owning the house/having the same room? He didn't move out of the house with Meghan because of Wolf, probably because him and Daniel were going to move in together? And David joined.

hoodiegurl108
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hoodiegurl108 »

people are so confused if you look at the comments ?!?!? theres nothing to be confused about and
btw daniel instagram hasn't gained a follower since the video aired :rofl:
i'll give it a day

i cant wait for tomorrows vlog

fawks90
Learner
Learner

Post by fawks90 »

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit
this one of mark & ethans friends so I can only assume that he'll delete this after he calms down :o

flowerchild92
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerchild92 »

Rhod wrote:
NoControl wrote:

Wait..what Valentines drama? The whole split thing? Weren't they together before that?

Guessing he'll finally do a room tour, which was put off due to him and Daniel owning the house/having the same room? He didn't move out of the house with Meghan because of Wolf, probably because him and Daniel were going to move in together? And David joined.
Well fuck me. How did I not once think that they bought that house together? I've been absent from GG for a while so I'm sure you guys have talked about it. But wow, the fact that I didn't come up with that on my own scares me.

I hope we see more of this side of him now. Ya know, the REAL Joey. His bf is hot as fuck. I would love to see him in vlogs.

jfwiner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jfwiner »

Rhod wrote:Guessing he'll finally do a room tour, which was put off due to him and Daniel owning the house/having the same room? He didn't move out of the house with Meghan because of Wolf, probably because him and Daniel were going to move in together? And David joined.

Well fuck me. How did I not once think that they bought that house together? I've been absent from GG for a while so I'm sure you guys have talked about it. But wow, the fact that I didn't come up with that on my own scares me.

I hope we see more of this side of him now. Ya know, the REAL Joey. His bf is hot as fuck. I would love to see him in vlogs.
I mean the house is quite expensive. The photos of what I think is his bedroom are nice I mean its not his furniture in the photos but its still nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by jfwiner on Sat May 16, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

it's kinda scary how accurate manged was in her guess of what the video would be like. i did kinda suspect some sort of hinting at them being together, but didn't really expect an actual kiss
The Internet knows all your secrets

NoControl
Learner
Learner

Post by NoControl »

This is going to get real awkward real quick if Daniel still refuses to be in vlogs.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

NoControl wrote:This is going to get real awkward real quick if Daniel still refuses to be in vlogs.
i don't think daniel refused to be in vlogs, otherwise, he wouldn't have agreed to be in the music video. i think it was joey that was trying to be careful and not show that he was with daniel
The Internet knows all your secrets

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

fawks90 wrote:Image
Worst. English. Ever.

___

ETA: The real question is will Joey take the video down when they inevitably break up!?

NoControl
Learner
Learner

Post by NoControl »

illegal_mind wrote:
NoControl wrote:This is going to get real awkward real quick if Daniel still refuses to be in vlogs.
i don't think daniel refused to be in vlogs, otherwise, he wouldn't have agreed to be in the music video. i think it was joey that was trying to be careful and not show that he was with daniel
Well hopefully him locking down his social media is only temporary then, but I wouldn't be surprised if we continue to never see nor hear about him.

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

So I kinda actually like the song, just bought it on iTunes, haha. Congrats to Mr. Graceffa though! :-)

fawks90
Learner
Learner

Post by fawks90 »

oh whaddya know, the tweets about banging fans at conventions is gone

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

I'm surprised that a lot of people in the comments don't know who Daniel is by now.

joannp
Stalker
Stalker

Post by joannp »

jfwiner wrote:I mean the house is quite expensive. The photos of what I think is his bedroom are nice I mean its not his furniture in the photos but its still nice.

How do you know what it looks like?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

NoControl wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:
Well hopefully him locking down his social media is only temporary then, but I wouldn't be surprised if we continue to never see nor hear about him.
His twitter is still private but he tweeted about the video
[tweet][/tweet]

Slightly related, I checked Douga's twitter to see if he'd said anything about it. He hasn't, but he's definitely been on twitter since the video came out, so he must be aware. There is a slightly shady #buymybook tweet in there though.

fawks90
Learner
Learner

Post by fawks90 »

yellowmister222 wrote:I'm surprised that a lot of people in the comments don't know who Daniel is by now.
there are still people denying that this is coming out, and it's "just him playing a character"
I don't assume much perception from people anymore lol

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

yellowmister222 wrote:I'm surprised that a lot of people in the comments don't know who Daniel is by now.
Well Joey did keep Daniel in the closet missing from the cast list.

Rhod
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rhod »

I actually thought his little speech after the music video was quite cute and heartfelt. Perhaps he's not so conceited/money grabbing etc?

jfwiner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jfwiner »

joannp wrote:
jfwiner wrote:I mean the house is quite expensive. The photos of what I think is his bedroom are nice I mean its not his furniture in the photos but its still nice.

How do you know what it looks like?
if I remember right someone on here a while back found it but i can't find the post so heres the realtor site it's on https://www.redfin.com/CA/Sherman-Oaks/ ... me/4840729

and then it was matched to this picture Joey's dad took.

I know some girl on twitter found it to but I think she deleted the tweets.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”