Joey Graceffa Part 13

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 13

Post by ItsAndrew »

Never really thought they would ever collab together...then again I didn't think Joey would ever collab with any of the Cube members and he's collabed with two of them (aside from Stacy). [youtube][/youtube]

Does anyone think something may have happened between Stacy and him? They haven't recorded a video together in a while. I know Stacy is focused more on single player games/Minecraft, maps on her channel, however, she still does do multiplayer games/maps (she just uploaded a series with Graser, Lizzie, and Joel) so I'm curious. It also seems like Joey is more desperate for people to collab with him on his gaming channel than before (as per his recent tweets asking who he should collab with on his gaming channel).

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by itsmebitches »

The two gamers I hate the most in the whole wide world. Gross. Eww. No.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flamingo25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flamingo25 »

Hi, I love this forum. :tu:

Did you all see this
Why disable the screen of himself in this game. Is Daniel watching him play :o :rofl: :love2:

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I don't know if he and Stacy had a falling out exactly, but I'm not surprised she doesn't have interest in recording with him. Originally most of their subs overlapped, but now she's gotten quite a bit of her own and most of them seem to hate Joey. When they were still doing Attack of the B-Team, most of the comments on her videos would be people complaining about Joey's behavior and telling her not to collab with him anymore.

Flamingo25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flamingo25 »

Joey deleted a Dec vlog. does anyone knows which blog he deleted?

Return to “Joey Graceffa”