RuinsEveryRelationshipDoll4EverTheVictim

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Linda2020
Informer
Informer

Re: RuinsEveryRelationshipDoll4EverTheVictim

Post by Linda2020 »

izza1 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:21 pm
Linda2020 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:06 pm
Everyone go watch Gabbie Hanna's last 2 videos.
I had never watched GH. But damn.
Gabbie exposed Trasha. Big time.

Trasha calling everyone crazy and scary. Looks like Trasha is the only one scary and manipulative.
But what else is new....
Hello Linda, Same!! But that really showed Trisha's interactions. She was horrible to Gabbie. Woah totally changed me on that situation.
I paused to read the messages and her social interactions are so weird. She has no social skills. She seems to throw tantrums out of nowhere. Crazy as hell.

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Post by xxhobo »

The 5% (and Disneyland tickets) issues were cleared up in the latest H3 episode tonight and it was hilarious. Someone commented how they can't wait for ham beast's 7 part reply to it tomorrow lol. Notable highlights include KalTrans' insufferable commentary---she called herself a "spicy accountant" (which is the tik tok term for OF worker apparently lmao how do you say that with a straight face) and said Ethan wouldn't be able to afford her. Umm, he doesn't want to? God damn, I never thought her sister would devolve to this level, is FAS contagious or something?

Video cuts to exact part:

Mishmymash
Learner
Learner

Post by Mishmymash »

When people (Trisha) talk like this after calling you (Hila) a cunt, it’s a signal to stay away from her and never speak to her ever again.

Trisha love bombs people then she bombs them for real. Trisha’s a vile insidious semen demon! I’m glad Gabbie called her out as well. Fuck you Trisha. :FU:

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

i would love for moses to leave her ass. he has gotten fat as hell, he's lucky he has good genes and its not showing too much. he has a belly.

izza1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by izza1 »

quote by Mishmymash
"When people (Trisha) talk like this after calling you (Hila) a cunt, it’s a signal to stay away from her and never speak to her ever again.

Trisha love bombs people then she bombs them for real. Trisha’s a vile insidious semen demon! I’m glad Gabbie called her out as well. Fuck you Trish"

And see that's the important thing to point out. It's not that someone, in this situation, Trisha, called Hila a cu--. We all do things like that. If we're being honest. The bigger problem, and what leads to such destruction within relationships and interactions people have with someone like Trisha, is Trisha's failure to take accountability and fully back off of Hila, and Ethan, after. Like Mash said, this is love bombing. It's part of her Bpd. And it affects people's lives greatly sometimes permanently.

Thank you MishmyMash.

Mishmymash
Learner
Learner

Post by Mishmymash »

izza1 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:28 am
quote by Mishmymash
"When people (Trisha) talk like this after calling you (Hila) a cunt, it’s a signal to stay away from her and never speak to her ever again.

Trisha love bombs people then she bombs them for real. Trisha’s a vile insidious semen demon! I’m glad Gabbie called her out as well. Fuck you Trish"

And see that's the important thing to point out. It's not that someone, in this situation, Trisha, called Hila a cu--. We all do things like that. If we're being honest. The bigger problem, and what leads to such destruction within relationships and interactions people have with someone like Trisha, is Trisha's failure to take accountability and fully back off of Hila, and Ethan, after. Like Mash said, this is love bombing. It's part of her Bpd. And it affects people's lives greatly sometimes permanently.

Thank you MishmyMash.
I agree wholeheartedly. I feel for everyone with mental illnesses, it can ruin lives. My grandpa died due to his mental illness, but worked through it. Which is why Trisha using it to forward her vile agenda makes me irate.
The frustrating part is Trisha’s a pathological liar. She doesn’t have any clinically diagnosed illness apart from being a chronic asshole. Lot of people ignore her lies, & when someone conjures up the courage to call her out on her BS, she moans about being mentally ill, using they/them, victim of SA to derail the topic at hand.
I’d love to ask her why she brings it up only when she’s embroiled in drama.

Many people on the h3 subreddit who do have BPD mention how Trisha’s behaviour is not normal else everyone with BP would be isolated at home with no family/relationships or a job.

It’s always shes the one being wronged! She portrays herself as a scarred broken friendless poor little woman that one is always required to to walk on eggshells around her or she’ll not be able to function. Trisha’s fans are enablers & feed off of drama, tea is their life blood, Trisha’s fans are sadists by nature.

Whenever I point out Trisha’s inconsistencies on social media people suddenly get defensive & think I’m talking about the whole group of people suffering from illness or the whole entire group of lgbtq individuals. Which is sad! I’m glad she’s getting her just desserts tho! 😅

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

She’s totally not sober anymore (didn’t believe she ever was) in her latest video, with her ugly blue hoodie pulled over her head. She’s speed talking, her pupils are pin dots, and she’s back to excessively rubbing her nose. She’s also repeatedly punching her meaty paws when she talks about Ethan. Moses better climb out a window tonight ☹️

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

moses is an enabler. and deserves her. i hate men like moses.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

xxnjlove wrote:moses is an enabler. and deserves her. i hate men like moses.
He definitely gives me 90 day fiancé vibes. He mentioned that he was on the phone with a reality show producer. He obviously is in it for the fame and exposure. He desperately wants his water art to become popular.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

Rhea85 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:54 pm
xxnjlove wrote:moses is an enabler. and deserves her. i hate men like moses.
He definitely gives me 90 day fiancé vibes. He mentioned that he was on the phone with a reality show producer. He obviously is in it for the fame and exposure. He desperately wants his water art to become popular.
i dont think she makes enough views for a reality tv show. the frenemies thing is dying down. her newest video isnt getting that many views. people are kinda over it. shes an idiot and all the dislikes too.. what production company will work with her after the production fiasco she did on frenemies plus what she did on CBB.

njiwu98h
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by njiwu98h »

I wonder if trisha knows that Moses got married before.

Also moses has been taking out multiple loans ever since getting with trisha
https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3production ... _2020_and/
Ok i dont think the 2 million mortgage is suspicious even though it will be hard to pay it back but WHY THE FUCK IS HE TAKING OUT 40K COVID PPP LOANS THAT ARE FOR BUSINESSES ??? :o
Last edited by njiwu98h on Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

njiwu98h
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by njiwu98h »

The first link didnt work either way here is the link

Loans to finance her hoarder lifestyle lmao

Spaghettiandpeanuts
Talker
Talker

Post by Spaghettiandpeanuts »

:FU: Anyone else think Trishas year long contract with the devil has run out and now everyone’s blinders have fallen off? Sure seems like it :tu:

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

njiwu98h wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:56 am
I wonder if trisha knows that Moses got married before.

Also moses has been taking out multiple loans ever since getting with trisha
[url]https://www.404 TEXT NOT FOUND/r/h3h3productions/comments/o3jdat/moses_taking_out_40k_ppp_loans_one_in_2020_and/[/url]
Ok i dont think the 2 million mortgage is suspicious even though it will be hard to pay it back but WHY THE FUCK IS HE TAKING OUT 40K COVID PPP LOANS THAT ARE FOR BUSINESSES ??? :o
mmmm when did he come to the US? maybe to get his papers. he married her and then got divorced.

glitter1975
Talker
Talker

Post by glitter1975 »

I'd like to know why Rich Lux is defending Trasha Paytas every chance he gets. God I'd love to see her kicked to the curb with the rest of the trash. She's so second hand cringe.

yupgubby289
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yupgubby289 »

Looks like Water simp aka Moses took out two covid ppp loans after getting with trisha
And he also took out a 2 million loan mortgage for the house.

Imagine buying 50.000$ purses every week but then having your fiancé take loans upon loans. :rofl: :rofl:

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

the only one defending her are the drama channels and i think she thinks shes above them so lmao

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

I worked on PPP loans last year and the loan Moses was approved for looks legit. That dollar amount is the max eligibility for a sole-proprietor.

Emilyblack
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Emilyblack »

If you are making over $1M a month and worked online for over 10 years, and with a successful multi millionaire who bought you a ring for 6 figures why would you only be able to out down 1$m on a $3.7m home? Why would someone with a $2.7M loan be buying luxury cars and bags and be planning huge destination weddings and parties ? Is the system in usa soo messed up? Makes me mad to think about that hog mocking homeless people while she makes her, as she describes autistic, fiancé and her tske on such insane debt.

dumb-0live
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dumb-0live »

Spaghettiandpeanuts wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:18 am
:FU: Anyone else think Trishas year long contract with the devil has run out and now everyone’s blinders have fallen off? Sure seems like it :tu:
Looooord let's freaking hope so 🤞

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”