JabbaThePizzaHuttDoll4RagingJealousyofTikTokKids - Part 116

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JabbaThePizzaHuttDoll4RagingJealousyofTikTokKids

Post by inexhaustible »

She's going to use her squirting pictures to send out as wedding invites to Moses' family.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Around 6:43 you can see the ugly orange ring box on the sand right in front of them rofl

vosc
Learner
Learner

Post by vosc »

Rhea85 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:24 am
This psychic is saying that Moses is using her for money and this relationship won’t last. Shocking!
i asked my tarot cards to see if i'd get a similar reading.. i didnt watch the vid but i did get cards that backed up him using her and the relationship not lasting. looks like it's more for clout tho which i guess brings money w/ it. i got the 7 of swords upright paired w/ the 8 of pentacles upright. that's theft and dishonesty paying off for him.

when i asked if they'd get married i got a no card.. the 6 of pentacles reversed (taurus card. that's her).. that's procrastination .. it was paired with the 7 of cups (scorpio card. that's him) reversed.. that means she's being deceived by appearances and idealizing a situation to avoid facing the truth

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”