PumpAndDumpCankleDoll4Only8.99 - Part 111

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PumpAndDumpCankleDoll4Only8.99 - Part 111

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

FragileAngel629 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:11 pm
Quote from her latest seafood boil: "So...corn is a carb. I thought it was a vegetable."
I'm speechless...wow

DarlingNickie
Learner
Learner

Post by DarlingNickie »

FragileAngel629 wrote:
Quote from her latest seafood boil: "So...corn is a carb. I thought it was a vegetable."
I'm pretty sure that proves what we all knew about how no one ever taught her about food or proper nutrition. As if her eating habits alone didn't scream volumes about it already.

On one hand I can't believe she's actually that ignorant and stupid but on the other I can't honestly say I'm surprised.

Delusional4Daddy
Talker
Talker

Post by Delusional4Daddy »

FragileAngel629 wrote:
Literally, nothing about this bitch is authentic. She steals from any attractive and popular blonde. Here's her impersonation of Jessica Simpson. Now she's Britney. Next she's Pam Anderson. Please, give it a rest. We know who you really are, Trisha: a mentally disturbed, STD riddled, washed-up not even Z-list YouTuber desperate for any sort of attention. She's so boring and irrelevant.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

DarlingNickie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:02 am
FragileAngel629 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that proves what we all knew about how no one ever taught her about food or proper nutrition. As if her eating habits alone didn't scream volumes about it already.

On one hand I can't believe she's actually that ignorant and stupid but on the other I can't honestly say I'm surprised.
She can't even cook a breakfast sandwich, and has to go to Bacon's house (DURING STAY AT HOME ORDERS) to eat home-cooked food.

And this useless twat wants to be a mother. Hey Trash, you have to actually cook proper food when you have children. Feeding them the garbage diet you have would be considered child neglect.

Thank God she's barebacked herself into infertility, and is red-flagged for adoption because of her 5150. She isn't fit to be near children, let alone be a parent.

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

I’m not sorry for H3H3 ... maybe for Hila, because I’m sure it was her husband’s idea to associate with Trasha, not hers. You reap what you sow, people warned you that she’s bat shit crazy, and now their surprised she’s obsessed with Mo — her whole life is chasing man and being a creepy unwashed psycho

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Can we get a new thread? Trasha is so irrelevant that even all the moderators here dont care about her thread :D

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

Delusional4Daddy wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:12 am
FragileAngel629 wrote:
Literally, nothing about this bitch is authentic. She steals from any attractive and popular blonde. Here's her impersonation of Jessica Simpson. Now she's Britney. Next she's Pam Anderson. Please, give it a rest. We know who you really are, Trisha: a mentally disturbed, STD riddled, washed-up not even Z-list YouTuber desperate for any sort of attention. She's so boring and irrelevant.
I always think it’s funny when she tries to value herself based on YT views, whether it’s her videos or other people’s videos. She’s failing to realize the views aren’t ‘value’ but rather an indication of how many people are watching her in a negative perspective. It’s a direct NEGATIVE reflection of people’s thoughts of her which has done her no good seeing how she’s trying to make money these days. It’s like she can’t put the picture together.

David Dobrik gets a lot of views, multiple brand deals, contracts and mainstream cross over - generally loved - this is NOT the same story for you trisha, people are hate watching you because you’re a fat, ugly, trashy train wreck with a terrible reputation.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:10 pm
Please leave new thread suggestions! We'll need a new thread soon!
Please put an end to this thread, it's between ShimmeryPeachyPink's "MoAndTheHoDoll4BlackHoleSunHemorrhoids" and SpicyChickenSammich's "ToiletShapedFatsoDoll4HoCravesMoFakeDID".
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”